I stayed in the moevenpick for a short holiday 3 days coming from kuwait. What can I say I did enjoy my stay: first of all the location is really perfect everything near by you like city centre mall it ll take u around 5 min to reach by foot . All the best bars like in w hotel and hilton all near u. No need to use a taxi. About rooms very well maintained clean and housekeeping always do their job perfectly. Staff are friendly they know their job very well how to treat customers. Front office staff very helpful same as health club I did enjoy the swiming pool on 25 floor as the health club. Dining area : breakfast was nice with adding of japonise soups and dumplings. Lunch not bad I ll suggest to add more varieties like international food. I am sure that my next stay will be in the same hotel with the beautiful view from my room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Movenpick Hotel West Bay is situated in the heart of the city, with soaring skyscrapers and glorious views of the green and blue waters of the Arabian Gulf. The property, an impressive landmark in Doha offers 347 contemporary yet cosy rooms including 40 suites, welcoming both short and long term staying guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Movenpick Hotel West Bay Doha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Tower & Suites Doha Hotel Doha
- Moevenpick Tower And Suites Doha
- Moevenpick Hotel Doha
- Doha Moevenpick Hotel