Once exciting Doha Int'l airport, is very easy to spot the Movenpick hospitality desk - where you are greeted by nice and helpful staff. A complimentary shuttle service to the hotel is offered.
The location of the hotel is good, however, the outside entrance, or the lobby are not really great. Nevertheless, the check-in is done efficiently and the front office agents address you immediately using your name, which is always nice. The pre-arrival request (i.e. high floor) was confirmed and given to me. The rooms are very spacious, equipped with a small kitchenette and a quite large marble baths. The beds are very comfortable and you get a good sleep as the room is well isolated. Free Wi-Fi in the public areas and in your room. In my opinion the breakfast buffet and the pastries at the cafe' next to the lobby seem somewhat expensive...
Whenever leaving the hotel is not always easy/fast to get a cab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Movenpick Hotel West Bay is situated in the heart of the city, with soaring skyscrapers and glorious views of the green and blue waters of the Arabian Gulf. The property, an impressive landmark in Doha offers 347 contemporary yet cosy rooms including 40 suites, welcoming both short and long term staying guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Movenpick Hotel West Bay Doha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Tower & Suites Doha Hotel Doha
- Moevenpick Tower And Suites Doha
- Moevenpick Hotel Doha
- Doha Moevenpick Hotel