This hotel was chosen by Qatar Airways as part of the stopover in my way to Istambul. The building is literally flashy and you will see what I mean if you arrive at night. The rooms have very comfortable beds, good shades and sound isolation. Qatar Airways gave us 175 QR to spend on a late meal and breakfast, which was enough. The breakfast is very well served with plenty of options of specialties like cheese and fruits.
This hotel has been the best stopover hotel is have stayed so far paid by an airline.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Movenpick Hotel West Bay is situated in the heart of the city, with soaring skyscrapers and glorious views of the green and blue waters of the Arabian Gulf. The property, an impressive landmark in Doha offers 347 contemporary yet cosy rooms including 40 suites, welcoming both short and long term staying guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Prestigia, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel West Bay Doha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Tower & Suites Doha Hotel Doha
- Moevenpick Tower And Suites Doha
- Moevenpick Hotel Doha
- Doha Moevenpick Hotel