“My favorite place in Doha”

West End Cafe & Patisserie
Ranked #3 of 43 Coffee & Tea in Doha
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: A new place for passing time, and not simply passing through; an expansive, comfortable, workable place to meet, greet, eat, drink and take care of business more brilliantly. Refresh yourself with dainty bites of savoury sandwiches and sweets such as scones, French pastries and a chocolate fondue complemented with a cup of fine coffee or a selection of 14 loose teas. Timings for afternoon tea: 2pm - 6pm | Daily Price : QR 125
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is my regular cozy corner to relax.
I love this place and their amazing tea which is the closest possible tea to my country's tea! OMG! I cant stand tea bags and in this place you can experience the taste of a real tea with plenty of choices and their signature tea trolley and the cute sand clock!
The Staff take you personally. I am sure they are being trained professionally, they are very kind and smiling. I have to mention that I really feel happy and relaxed in this cafe specially when staff like PLUM, VESNA and APPLE are around to take care of me and my pickiness ;)
Thanks to all of you because of your smiles and professionalism.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

That's not my first time here, but first time i write a review. The place i very nice to relax, also you can find a favorite drink with the best price and quality. Anyway what makes this place special- the staff are amazing and very helpful.The new lady from Macedonia--Vesna. She always smile, she is highly educated and polite. Thank you Vesna and the team for the great hospitality! Highly recommended

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been going here every week, yet I still admire the coziness of the place you’ll definitely feel at home, it’s also great place to work and have business. The food they serve was also outstanding, staff is super friendly and professional. Worth every visit. I’ll definitely keep coming back.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

as always the place to be to have my meetings and do some work away from the office, the staff are amazing and very helpful. by far one of my top locations in Doha

FnB_Marriott_Marquis, Director of Food and Beverage at West End Cafe & Patisserie, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear salahj2017,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor!

West End Café has so many interesting characteristics that make doing business or simply relaxing - easy! Next time why not try our favorite afternoon tea available daily from 12pm – 4pm for 75QR per adult. Flavors changes every season!

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards,
Jacob Linzey

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

This place was worth visiting! Its my second home; whenever I visit the service already rolling they already know what to get.. The associates who’s taking care of me was just outstanding special thanks to Sara and Ravi for always taking care of me! And the rest of the team; Lloyd, Apple, Joy, Myla, and Ferdi. ❤️

Dear AFS_41,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor!

I will make sure to pass on your compliments to the team. West End Café has so many interesting characteristics that make doing business or simply relaxing - easy! Did you know that we have our own resident Cake artist? Check out Chef Don’s specialty cake creativities in our Patisserie for your next special occasion’s reference.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards,