All reviews olive oil teatro restaurant direct access shopping mall personal trainer nespresso machine business trip convenient location special thanks excellent stay amazing service club room steam room great facilities i highly recommend this hotel sea view clean rooms
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I'm writing this review to recognise the high quality and delicious food I had with my family at Olive oil restaurant during yesterdays brunch , only thing needs improvement the arabic salad section ( fatoush , tabolah, garden salad )

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mohamed H
Martin K, General Manager at City Centre Rotana Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Mohamed H

Thank you for the review of the Olive Oil Brunch. We are delighted you and your family enjoyed there Brunch. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We had our Eid holiday staycation at City Center Rotana. We're glad that we choose to stay at the Club floor as we are being taken care of during our stay. Special mention to Hiwot, Jenny and Fridah for the superb service and for looking after us with all our needs. Staying at the Club floor is highly recommendable as they have good selection of food during the afternoon snack and during happy hour, plus the exquisite service of the staff there. They made us feel home away from home. There's only one so-so experience with regard to the food and service at Olive Oil. We had our breakfast on our second day and unfortunately nobody assisted us upon entering the outlet so we went inside and look for a clean table but unluckily, most of the vacant tables are still messy with dirty plates on it so we waited for someone to clean the table for us. Another thing is the buffet area, most of the food trays are empty and our only choice was egg and few Arabic food which we doesn't eat. Given the fact that the hotel was on high occupancy, the F&B Team SHOULD ANTICIPATE the high volume of guests/s taking the breakfast at Olive Oil that's why we decided to take our breakfast at the Club. We're still thankful even though they have a very minimal option we are well assisted by Jenny. But our overall experience with Club Rotana was SUPERB!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
Martin K, General Manager at City Centre Rotana Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Jel0609

Thank you for the good review. We are delighted the team in our Club Rotana lounge helped make your stay enjoyable. Your comments about Olive Oil have been noted and will be discussed with the team. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I have a very good experience with Body Lines Gym, the gym is well qualified, always clean and arranged, it is not crowded but full of people, all staff are nice, the beautiful Ethiopian girl "Salam" at the reception always provides assistance with a pleasure, and personal trainer "Chi" was professional and helped me to lose 12 KG within 3 months through his good exercises and nutritional tips
I really recommend this place for working out

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Tasneem D

Thank you for the great review of Bodylines. We are delighted the team helped you to achieve your fitness goals and thank you for your continued support.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I felt like I’m in my house,the employees very kind ,the view of my room was fabulous,I was sleeping with open curtains to open my eyes with the wonderful view of the sea ,I love Doha and Dafna,I had perfect moments,and beautiful memories.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels

Dear yusrasarag

Thank you for the great review and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We had our first meal after the holly month of Ramadan, i didnot expect its gone be this Good. Not only it had a great variety of food but the taste was even better. the kids corner was amazing and they enjoyed their time with the small buffet specified for them.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ayat F

Thank you for the great review of the Eid Brunch in Olive Oil. We are delighted you enjoyed it and look forward to welcoming you back on a future occasion.