“1 week in the Tower 4 of the EZDAN hotel”
Review of Ezdan Hotel

Ezdan Hotel
Ranked #26 of 137 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I was for 1 week in Tower number 4 of the EZDAN hotel. The personal was helpful and friendly. The room is spacious, perfectly cleaned and seems to be in my point of view, OK for a non-European Standard 4 stars. However, I made a small detour through the parking to access to the swimming pool and gym. Overall, I recommend the Tower 4 of the Ezdan Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Mr. Slimane,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay at Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

I am delighted to know you are enjoying the hospitality being shown by our colleagues and thank you for recommending our hotel. I would like to inform you that the new management is working very hard to exceed our guests’ expectations and that we recently signed a new contract with one of the top hotel designers to re-model our hotel to enhance our product.

Again, your valued comments are highly appreciated and we promise to make the remaining of your stay as enjoyable as we can.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Excellent service, polite and cordial staff
Randy at the reception was very good and cordial
Radhesh was very helpful all the time
Rooms with fixed glass curtain walls has a bit of ciggerate smell
Management should look into this
Hotels need more indian eateries . The barber shop is a rip off
But over all it was good

Room Tip: Check out for the rooms with openable windows. Rooms with glass curtain wall do have bit of ciggarat...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Syed Z
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Mr. Syed,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay at Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

We would like to thank you for appreciating our hotel services and our friendly colleagues. We are delighted to learn that we were able to convey the kind of hospitality that we are committed to deliver as well as making your stay a memorable one. On other hand, we are taking your concern very seriously and it will be addressed to concerned department since our valued guests’ comments are great tool for us to improve.

Thank you for your feedback and we would love to welcome you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I stayed three month in Ezdan hotels and suites,they provide very good service to the guest , also it is located at West Bay and very close to my work at Kahramaa – Main Office at reasonable rates.

The staff know how to welcome the guests and provide any service with smile .the Gym and swimming pool are amazing my wife and kids enjoyed them.

one of the most important things is K-Mart (the grocery) it is located in 4th floor you do not even need to go ouside the hotel o buy some thing for your family .

The only thing they need to finish the maintenance works and create some activities for the kids to enjoy it more

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gamal A
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Mr. Gamal,

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay at Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

We are extremely delighted to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always great to hear that the efforts being done by our new management have a positive impact on our guests' satisfaction. I am happy to share with you that we have recently signed a new contract with one of the top hotel designers to re-model our hotel and this definitely includes superior upgrade to our recreation facilities including squash court, kid’s pool, mini-basketball court and more.

Again, your valued comments are greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I should have stayed at this hotel for 28 nights as I was on a business trip to Doha and below pics show why did I spend only 2 nights over there (all that happened on my very first night & the 2nd night I spent there was because I was still looking for a whole month booking at a more decent hotel).
1-Bed bugs are awful, effects are well shown in the pics.
2-Rooms standard is horrific, cannot even imagine how did they manage to be certified as 5 stars hotel.
3-As I attempted to take a shower, the whole water kept coming up from the bath sink & flooded the whole bathroom. I called housekeeping & frontdesk for help but 6 hours later when I left the room because of the bugs no body had bothered to come sort it out. Zero service!
3-I left the hotel with an unforgettable experience more than 6 weeks ago, however till now I'm trying to get my 1500QAR Security Deposit refunded with no luck. No body is helpful, they keep asking for the same documents again & again, staff keep throwing the responsibility one to the other & I'm not managing to get out of those vicious loops with my security deposit refunded after more than a month!!

Room Tip: Totally avoid Ezdan. All rooms (standard, studios, twin ones) are the very same standard of living...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
7  Thank Karim G
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Okay, I have lived in Ezdan Hotel & Suites
West Bay Al Dafna, Doha 23488, Qata for two and a half years now. I reserve the right to say my opinion. Here it goes (taking deep breath)...
I had a deluxe suite which was very roomy, clean and comfortable.The best value to the hotel Hotel and Suites Comfortable hotel in easy reach of Doha and It's also very central to downtown.
as a regular customer of Ezdan Hotel and Suites ,I can now honestly say the hotel become so much better with the new managing director Mr. Hasieb Kayali
These guys have gotten much better over the years. In particular, I wanted to call out Mr. Hasieb Kayali for the amazing work he does.The security and front desk staff have been nothing but nice and respectful to me - I have never had a problem. and mrs.Kristine from the reception of tower 4 She is very hard-working and customer service oriented. One of the best in Ezdan.Thanks For Everything I would like to wish you all the best

Room Tip: Room No. 3428 tower 4 Corner suites are large and sunny.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Sharar,

Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay at Ezdan Hotel and Suites. We are delighted to learn that we were able to meet your expectations during your stay and extremely happy that you can feel the enhancement applied to our hotel.

On behalf of the hotel management, I would like to thank you for being a loyal guest to Ezdan Hotel and Suites. I want to assure you that our team is working very hard to take Ezdan hotel to the next level.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I have been living in this hotel for the last 8 months - what can I say?! Before I start complaining, you will probably wonder how I managed to last 8 months. Well, housing in Qatar is extremely expensive. I work at The Pearl Qatar, and West Bay is the most accessible area for me to live in, and is also convenient in terms of the location being close to City Center and is in the business district. It was a tough decision for me not to have a kitchen of my own, however, thinking it through, I thought I most of the time eat out - and what's more important for me is the availability of a gym and pool, plus to live in West Bay area. The service sucks! There is no other way to put it. The staff are lame - but I guess they're demotivated - you can't even be upset with them because they are not even paid well, and it's not really their fault but the managers, who anyway don't care, not to mention the balls to face complaining guests. Cleaning is twice a week - and is not done properly, they have shortage on towels so you have to follow up if you come back to your room and you don't have any, the elevators are not enough to accommodate the residents of the hotel - there is no service lift, so during the cleaning days, get ready for some delay and also expect to share the ride with vacuum cleaners and linen carts with soiled blankets/towels. I arrived one time from the airport, and was carrying some luggage with me - this was around 2 am. The security by the entrance saw me getting out from the cab, didn't even offer to help. I asked for the bellboy, and he said he's just somewhere - that's really okay, but would you please give me a hand. This does not even have anything to do with his being an employee of the hotel - I really understand it's not his job. But at 2 am, you see a woman struggling to carry her bags and you wouldn't even bother to offer help? I tried to terminate my contract, but was informed by the sales manager they will have to charge me 3 months equivalent of my rent plus my security deposit - so now, I am stuck. It's about 4 months to go - and to all of you who are considering this hotel - please, do yourself a favor and look somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Fran O
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Ms. Frances,

We greatly appreciate your feedback and we are very concerned about your comments. I am glad that we were able to set an appointment with you to further discuss your feedback. For the time being, we have forwarded your comments to the concerned departments for immediate action and to ensure that your concerns are dealt with in a prompt manner. I would like to shed some light on the issues you have brought up on your review. Eight months ago the hotel was facing a shortage in manning. However, our new management worked very hard in recruiting the right colleagues who can better serve our guests, which is now reflected in the efficient and prompt manner that many of our guests have reflected in the handling of their concerns over the past several months. In addition the new hotel management has recently signed a renovation plan to completely enhance our products and services for guests.

Our long stay guests such as yourself all sign a detailed contract upon/prior to their arrival. The contract clearly indicates that the cleaning schedule occurs twice a week as you have stated. In addition the contracts provide relevant details as it relates to contract cancellation. Again, we appreciate your sharing of concerns and I want to assure you that we consider it a valued method to enhance our services. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward meeting with you as scheduled.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The Ezdan is a great place to stay. It's located in the heart of the West Bay Area. This means you have close proximity to the City Centre and all it has to offer. The quality of the rooms is average, but they are very clean and serviced twice a week. There are plenty of Security guards around, so Security is excellent. The Swimming pool area is by far the best feature of the Ezdan, it's spotlessly clean and there are always life guards in attendance. Sunbathing around the pool at the weekend following a hard week at work makes it feel like you are on Holiday. All of the Ezdan staff are professional and friendly, they always attend to any issues you may have. There is some improvement work ongoing, but this is not an issue as the Ezdan is driving towards improvement. The Cherry Berry restaurant serves quality food at a very reasonable price. There are 4 eateries, Chinese , Lebanese , European and Asian. These offer a take away or you can even have food delivered to your room. There is a Gents barbers in house and an excellent fully equipped Gynasium. Finally, the Minimart which is very convenient should you run out of daily essentials.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ian P
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Mr. Ian,

Thank you for sharing the details of your experience at Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

We are pleased to learn that you are enjoying your stay with us. Thank you for appreciating our location in the heart of Doha, our hotel facilities, and the friendly staff within the hotel. True enough, the new management is working very hard to move Ezdan to the next level and we have recently signed a new contract with one of the top hotel designers to enhance our product.

Again, your feedback was greatly appreciated and I assure you that we will make your stay a memorable one.