“Good place - mediocre service”
Review of Ezdan Hotel

Ezdan Hotel
Ranked #26 of 137 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed there for a month. Location is superb and hotel has all facilities like gym, spa, restaurants, convenience store etc. However, service is pathetic and you are expected to call twice, thrice. I did enjoy my stay and would like to stay there again.

Room Tip: 1) Ask for the sea facing room. 2) see atleast 4 rooms before you decide. 3) Be ready for poor servi...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear Mr. Akbar,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us at Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

We are glad to know you appreciated our location and hotel facilities but we are also deeply concerned on not meeting some of your expectations. Thank you for giving us another chance of making things right for you by considering staying with us again, in the future.

Again, your valued comments are greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcome you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

well I am have been stay in ezdan hotel for the last 3 years , its great value ,and you will stay in best location in Qatar , you will be lucky specially if you get the sea view room , its very nice and cozy , the room serves twice a week made my live easer ;) , the facility its nice the gym and sauna room is wonderful every time you feel stressful , and the swimming pool totally renovated ,and become luxuries , its good also to have a supermarket you can reach by your elevator if you felt lazy !!!!!! , and of course its very save ,my work start @ 4 am , I am very pleased that there is many security guards and cameras and lights in every corner the corner :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nisreen B

Dear Ms. Nisreen,

Thank you for sharing the details of your experience while staying with us at Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

We are pleased to learn we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay. I want to assure you that your valued comments motivate us to strive better to create memorable experience for our guest to be aligned with our goal to move Ezdan to the next level.

Again, we are greatly appreciative of your feedback and we would love to welcome you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Excellent location. I really enjoyed my stay at Ezdan. The room was clean. I am so grateful to my floor Housekeeping Supervisor Mr Vikas Sharma, he is the best Supervisor that i ever met during my stayed in Tower 4. He has good personality, friendly and very helpful. I strongly recommend him. They are few friendly staffs like Mr Vivek (housekeeping supervisor) and my room housekeeping attendant Juan and Herby they are very helpful staffs.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank THY310
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing your feedback about your stay at Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

We are extremely delighted for making your stay memorable. Your valued comments about our colleagues are greatly appreciated and I assure you we will be sharing your comments with them.

Again, we are grateful for your comments and we would love to welcome you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stayed at Ezdan Hotels (West Bay) for six months (between October 2013 and April 2014), and I must say that, overall, my experience was great.

My room was quite nice, the staff was courteous and helpful, and the cleaning staff did a thorough job of tidying up the room twice weekly. The maintenance staff was also quite responsive in case of a breakdown (which is n something that happened often).

The hotel is located a few minutes' walk away from the Corniche. It was also a 5 minutes' walk from my workplace.

The only issue I can think of is that there was some refurbishment work going on the fourth floor "courtyard" where all the towers are linked together, and where the swimming pool, gym, supermarket and restaurants are located. Due to this work, direct access to that area was cut off from the Tower 4 so you had to take a longer route. But this was only a minor issue and hopefully has been resolved.

I can heartily recommend people looking to stay in the City Centre area because their office is close by (which is was the case with me - the hotel had been booked by my company as part of my contract) to take a look at Ezdan Towers.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing the details of your experience about your recent stay at Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

We are delighted to know that we were able to meet your expectations and it is great to learn that you enjoyed our location and services. Your valued comments motivate us to do better and to be aligned with our goal to move Ezdan to the next level by exceeding guests’ expectations. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused about the ongoing renovation happened in fourth floor but as you have mentioned this is just temporary and this is being done to make sure we can provide better environment for our valued guests. I want to assure you that we are about to finalize the renovation taking place on the said floor and during the time of renovation we are also providing an alternative path for the convenience of our guests.

Again, your valued comments are greatly appreciated and thank you for recommending us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I'm in this hotel for the last three years in Tower 4 on the 15th floor (the best view and the best tower to stay) and I really enjoyed my time here. In the middle of West Bay in Doha and close to the main shopping centre...beautiful view to the see and very helpful staff for anything I need, especially my houskeeping superviser Donald who is always here when requested and all is done immidiatelly...highly recommend!

Room Tip: Tower 4, 15th floor, room 1509, the best view!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to personally thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us.

We are very pleased to learn that you are continuing to enjoy your stay with us. It is also great to learn that all efforts put our colleagues under the directions of our new management are reflecting on our guests’ satisfaction.

I would like to share some good news with you. Our new recreation facilities “The Atrium” located at the 4th Floor is getting ready for the hot summer with the new kids’ pool, food and beverage outlets and a beautiful sports tent to display the World Cup games. Your valued comments about our colleagues in Housekeeping as well as Mr. Donald will be shared with them and I am positive that these types of comments will make us more eager to exceed our guests’ expectations. Please feel free to reach out to me if I can be of your assistance during your stay.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I stayed for a week and chose Ezdan primarily for proximity to my office and the gym and pool had been recommended by a colleague. My room was on the 30th floor of Tower 4 and was fine - clean and spacious, good shower but had terrible acoustics - both from neighbouring rooms and street traffic.
Service from staff was variable, some were fantastic, others need some training and/or to reconsider their chosen career path. One slightly annoying issue was that I wasn't able to set up a room tab for food and drinks - no one could explain why. And secondly, the clothes iron I was provided with burnt a hole in anything it touched! The staff were particularly uninterested when I informed them that the iron was faulty. The pool and gym were great.

Dear London,

We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel location and facilities. I want to assure you that we are very concerned about your feedback and rest assure that this will be brought up to the concerned department to avoid such error from reoccurring.

Again, we are grateful for your valued comments and we are hoping to welcome you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I really enjoyed my staying here at ezdan: I will recommend to my friends at Egypt to have a booking here.due to their good service. I've been here since February and I find convenient staying here.i find also friendly and helpful staff like Roger, mylen and Helen and bellboy Louie.ahmed, mustafa and has an.

• Stayed: February 2014
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Dr. Osman,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience while staying at Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to meet your expectations. I want to assure you that your feedback will be shared with our hotel colleagues for such an impeccable service.

Once again, thank you for providing your valued comments and for recommending us to your friends. We look forward to welcoming you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.