“A Nice hotel in Doha, in facilities & services”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ezdan Hotel

Ezdan Hotel
Ranked #29 of 131 Hotels in Doha
Doha, Qatar
“A Nice hotel in Doha, in facilities & services”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

I have been staying in Ezdan hotels for last two months. Its Location is superb and hotel has all facilities like gym, spa, restaurants, convenience store.etc..Fortunately I got admission in Tower four room 1541, the view it sees sea is amazing, in the night it gives a two star sky look, in the earth due to plethora of lighted hoses.
From the reception itself we feel a warm welcome, I can’t move more without saying Mr. Nobert & Mirs. Vergenia They do came to room on alternate days, their amiability reflects when they leave the room. The traffic, in the peak hours disappointed me..

Room Tip: Tower 4 & 3 Which gives A SEA VIEW Preferances to higher floors
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for acknowledging our superb hotel location and amenities. We are delighted to know, we were able to meet your expectations during your stay and acknowledged the hospitality being shown by our colleagues. I want to assure you that it is our utmost desire to create a wonderful experience for all of our valued guests.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and we love welcoming you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

ezdan.customerservice@ezdanhotels.qa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (457)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

I forgot my watch in Chery Bery Restaurant and restaurant staff, they keep it safety until I remembered it where I forgot my watch and they collected it and to given me.

This watch has a retail value of QR35,000 Parenai Marina, I am very happy that the Chery Berry staff collected until I remember where it was placed and Cherry Berry staff, show it, keep it, and give me until my return.
Thanks Cherry Beery Staff and Ezdan Hotel

Room Tip: I always chosse tower 2 at the back, there is no noise
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Ricardo C
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Dear Mr. Ricardo,

Thank you for your compliment about our staff even though we are committed to provide our guests with the most safe and enjoyable environment ever. It is great to hear that you are enjoying Tower 2. I have to be honest with you that each tower has its own personality and advantage and they are all receiving same level of attention from our end.

We look forward to welcoming you soon to your home away from home, Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I want to let you know how much I appreciate the excellent customer service that your team has provided to me in tower 4,Your staff was very attentive,in particularly i like to thanks jasim uddin who was clean my room especially for equip decoration in my bed, my stay was very comfortable.hopefully I will be back soon _____?

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quiete"
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Dear Ms. Ammira,

Thank you for sharing the details of your experience while staying with us at Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

We are pleased to learn you enjoyed the service provided by our colleagues. It is our utmost goal to create memorable experience for all our valued guests and we are glad that we were able to convey the kind of hospitality that we are committed to deliver. Your valued comments motivate us even more to provide better experience for our valued guest. I also want to assure you that our colleagues will be acknowledged for their impeccable service.

Again, your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Reed City, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

Stayed there for a week in late April 2014. Service was expected to be poor due to reviews, but it was convenient and had a kitchen and washing machine. Down side, they tried to charge me more than was agreed, but I got that fixed. For my troubles, they said I could stay late on checkout due to a very late flight out. Well on that date, no one had ever heard of a late checkout, they called to try to charge me more for a late checkout than the room rate for the day. They called every 10 minutes saying this and that regarding the late check out and how much I would have to pay. Obviously they were trying to drive us out of the hotel. It worked.

My advice, get everything in writing. I had the clerk signed and date and time stamp my checkout because I could not be certain they were not going to charge me double , triple etc. Oh, I almost forgot , they asked if my complimentary breakfast was Ok. Yes you guessed it, they never told me that the room came with a free breakfast.

Room Tip: get everything in writing.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank phil3g
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing the details of your experience while staying at Ezdan Hotel and Suites.
I am glad that our products were able to meet your expectations. Our centralized location along with the amenity provided by the hotel is absolutely great advantage to our valued guests. However, I would like to shed some light on the reservation process. All of our valued guests should receive an official confirmation letter upon making their reservation. This confirmation letter includes all details related to the reservation such as rate, room type, etc. We have all our details related to the reservation and no changes to apply without their approval. In regards to the late check-out, it is always subject to availability and we are doing our best to accommodate our guests’ request but as I just stated, it’s based on the house status. I will be more than happy if you provide us with your contact info to further discuss your concerns.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed there for a month. Location is superb and hotel has all facilities like gym, spa, restaurants, convenience store etc. However, service is pathetic and you are expected to call twice, thrice. I did enjoy my stay and would like to stay there again.

Room Tip: 1) Ask for the sea facing room. 2) see atleast 4 rooms before you decide. 3) Be ready for poor servi...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Dear Mr. Akbar,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us at Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

We are glad to know you appreciated our location and hotel facilities but we are also deeply concerned on not meeting some of your expectations. Thank you for giving us another chance of making things right for you by considering staying with us again, in the future.

Again, your valued comments are greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcome you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

well I am have been stay in ezdan hotel for the last 3 years , its great value ,and you will stay in best location in Qatar , you will be lucky specially if you get the sea view room , its very nice and cozy , the room serves twice a week made my live easer ;) , the facility its nice the gym and sauna room is wonderful every time you feel stressful , and the swimming pool totally renovated ,and become luxuries , its good also to have a supermarket you can reach by your elevator if you felt lazy !!!!!! , and of course its very save ,my work start @ 4 am , I am very pleased that there is many security guards and cameras and lights in every corner the corner :)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nisreen B
Dear Ms. Nisreen,

We are pleased to learn we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay. I want to assure you that your valued comments motivate us to strive better to create memorable experience for our guest to be aligned with our goal to move Ezdan to the next level.

Again, we are greatly appreciative of your feedback and we would love to welcome you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Excellent location. I really enjoyed my stay at Ezdan. The room was clean. I am so grateful to my floor Housekeeping Supervisor Mr Vikas Sharma, he is the best Supervisor that i ever met during my stayed in Tower 4. He has good personality, friendly and very helpful. I strongly recommend him. They are few friendly staffs like Mr Vivek (housekeeping supervisor) and my room housekeeping attendant Juan and Herby they are very helpful staffs.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank THY310
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing your feedback about your stay at Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

We are extremely delighted for making your stay memorable. Your valued comments about our colleagues are greatly appreciated and I assure you we will be sharing your comments with them.

Again, we are grateful for your comments and we would love to welcome you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.