Ezdan Hotel
US$211
Anantara.com
  • Pool
3,627 results
All reviewsezdan towertower receptionsports cafehouse keepingswimming poolhousekeeping staffwest bayspecial thanksfitness centerexcellent servicelong stayfront officelaundry servicelong termkeep up the good workhealth clubroom service
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Great serviced apartments for a young couple with no kids. Great gym and pool too although it would be great if they can designate a seperate area to play because it's almost impossible to do a complete lap without being stopped in the evening in the pool. Staff is friendly although they can be slow sometimes. Very central and great taxi service as well that does not over charge you at all!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Mr. Ahmed,

Thank you for providing feedback in regards to your stay with us at Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our hotel facilities specially the pool and health club. I want to inform you that your experience with service has been forwarded to the concerned department for quality improvement. We are still on the process of improving everything and your valued comments are taken into consideration.

We look forward to your next visit to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Really enjoyed my stay in this hotel, the room was nice and the staff too, plus it is so close to the middle of the city and there is access to everywhere, we felt very comfortable in this hotel and all what is needed is available, restaurants, supermarket, gym and a great pool.i would like to specially thank the housekeeping supervisor for being helpful, mr. Vakis and many thanks to Jonathan and Jason housekeeping members for keeping the rooms clean on a scheduled basis.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing the details of your experience while staying with us at Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

We are pleased to know we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for acknowledging our hotel facilities that provided you comfort during your stay and also appreciated our location which is very accessible in the heart of Doha. On behalf of our Housekeeping team, we would like to convey our sincerest gratitude for acknowledging them. Your valued comments motivate us to do even better, in order to exceed our guest’s expectation and to consistently be aligned with our vision to move Ezdan to the next level.

Again, your feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I have been staying in Ezdan hotels for last two months. Its Location is superb and hotel has all facilities like gym, spa, restaurants, convenience store.etc..Fortunately I got admission in Tower four room 1541, the view it sees sea is amazing, in the night it gives a two star sky look, in the earth due to plethora of lighted hoses.
From the reception itself we feel a warm welcome, I can’t move more without saying Mr. Nobert & Mirs. Vergenia They do came to room on alternate days, their amiability reflects when they leave the room. The traffic, in the peak hours disappointed me..

Room Tip: Tower 4 & 3 Which gives A SEA VIEW Preferances to higher floors
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for acknowledging our superb hotel location and amenities. We are delighted to know, we were able to meet your expectations during your stay and acknowledged the hospitality being shown by our colleagues. I want to assure you that it is our utmost desire to create a wonderful experience for all of our valued guests.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and we love welcoming you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I forgot my watch in Chery Bery Restaurant and restaurant staff, they keep it safety until I remembered it where I forgot my watch and they collected it and to given me.

This watch has a retail value of QR35,000 Parenai Marina, I am very happy that the Chery Berry staff collected until I remember where it was placed and Cherry Berry staff, show it, keep it, and give me until my return.
Thanks Cherry Beery Staff and Ezdan Hotel

Room Tip: I always chosse tower 2 at the back, there is no noise
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Ricardo C
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Dear Mr. Ricardo,

Thank you for your compliment about our staff even though we are committed to provide our guests with the most safe and enjoyable environment ever. It is great to hear that you are enjoying Tower 2. I have to be honest with you that each tower has its own personality and advantage and they are all receiving same level of attention from our end.

We look forward to welcoming you soon to your home away from home, Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I want to let you know how much I appreciate the excellent customer service that your team has provided to me in tower 4,Your staff was very attentive,in particularly i like to thanks jasim uddin who was clean my room especially for equip decoration in my bed, my stay was very comfortable.hopefully I will be back soon _____?

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quiete"
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Ms. Ammira,

We are pleased to learn you enjoyed the service provided by our colleagues. It is our utmost goal to create memorable experience for all our valued guests and we are glad that we were able to convey the kind of hospitality that we are committed to deliver. Your valued comments motivate us even more to provide better experience for our valued guest. I also want to assure you that our colleagues will be acknowledged for their impeccable service.

Again, your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.