“5* Service --- FREE WIFI!”
Review of Ezdan Hotel

Ezdan Hotel
Ranked #26 of 137 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed 26 May 2014

A simple, clean hotel with very friendly staff. The difference between this 4* and the 5*s I have stayed in, simply the amenities....and for the difference in price I can easily forgo a large TV for a slightly smaller one!

oh...and the internet is free. No passcodes, no payment, just log on and start using. Perfect for the short stay business traveler.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Alan D
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Alan,

Thank you for sharing your kind review about your stay at Ezdan Hotel and Suites; we appreciate you highlighting our hotel amenities and the hospitality being shown by colleagues. Your valued comments motivate us even more in providing high standards towards our products and services in order to move Ezdan Hotel and Suites to the next level.

Again, your feedback was greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

the service is very good a wiil like to spend more time to this hotel again i realy appreciated the clean my room an i would like to appreciated vivek house keeping supervisor an his team joilyn an sushantha

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank tchuidjang

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay at Ezdan Hotel and Suites. We are pleased to know we were able to meet your expectations during your stay and we appreciate you highlighting the service provided by our housekeeping team.

Again, your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Room # 2414
Tower # 4

For
Name : Nelbert Deasis and Dome
They do a tremendous job. I am very happy with their services. From the day one of my stay they have been cleaning my room and I am very satisfied with their service. I am overall happy with the services offered by this hotel and appreciate each and every staff for their dedicated service. Keep it up.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review about Ezdan Hotel and Suites. We are pleased to know we were able to meet your expectations and I assure you that we continue to provide consistent good service to all our valued guests to create lasting loyalty thereby committing our goal to move Ezdan Hotel and Suites to the next level. Our housekeeping team is very appreciative of your kind words.

Again, we are grateful for your feedback and thank you for choosing Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Great serviced apartments for a young couple with no kids. Great gym and pool too although it would be great if they can designate a seperate area to play because it's almost impossible to do a complete lap without being stopped in the evening in the pool. Staff is friendly although they can be slow sometimes. Very central and great taxi service as well that does not over charge you at all!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Ahmed,

Thank you for providing feedback in regards to your stay with us at Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our hotel facilities specially the pool and health club. I want to inform you that your experience with service has been forwarded to the concerned department for quality improvement. We are still on the process of improving everything and your valued comments are taken into consideration.

We look forward to your next visit to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Really enjoyed my stay in this hotel, the room was nice and the staff too, plus it is so close to the middle of the city and there is access to everywhere, we felt very comfortable in this hotel and all what is needed is available, restaurants, supermarket, gym and a great pool.i would like to specially thank the housekeeping supervisor for being helpful, mr. Vakis and many thanks to Jonathan and Jason housekeeping members for keeping the rooms clean on a scheduled basis.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing the details of your experience while staying with us at Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

We are pleased to know we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for acknowledging our hotel facilities that provided you comfort during your stay and also appreciated our location which is very accessible in the heart of Doha. On behalf of our Housekeeping team, we would like to convey our sincerest gratitude for acknowledging them. Your valued comments motivate us to do even better, in order to exceed our guest’s expectation and to consistently be aligned with our vision to move Ezdan to the next level.

Again, your feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I have been staying in Ezdan hotels for last two months. Its Location is superb and hotel has all facilities like gym, spa, restaurants, convenience store.etc..Fortunately I got admission in Tower four room 1541, the view it sees sea is amazing, in the night it gives a two star sky look, in the earth due to plethora of lighted hoses.
From the reception itself we feel a warm welcome, I can’t move more without saying Mr. Nobert & Mirs. Vergenia They do came to room on alternate days, their amiability reflects when they leave the room. The traffic, in the peak hours disappointed me..

Room Tip: Tower 4 & 3 Which gives A SEA VIEW Preferances to higher floors
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for acknowledging our superb hotel location and amenities. We are delighted to know, we were able to meet your expectations during your stay and acknowledged the hospitality being shown by our colleagues. I want to assure you that it is our utmost desire to create a wonderful experience for all of our valued guests.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and we love welcoming you back to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I forgot my watch in Chery Bery Restaurant and restaurant staff, they keep it safety until I remembered it where I forgot my watch and they collected it and to given me.

This watch has a retail value of QR35,000 Parenai Marina, I am very happy that the Chery Berry staff collected until I remember where it was placed and Cherry Berry staff, show it, keep it, and give me until my return.
Thanks Cherry Beery Staff and Ezdan Hotel

Room Tip: I always chosse tower 2 at the back, there is no noise
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Ricardo C
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Dear Mr. Ricardo,

Thank you for your compliment about our staff even though we are committed to provide our guests with the most safe and enjoyable environment ever. It is great to hear that you are enjoying Tower 2. I have to be honest with you that each tower has its own personality and advantage and they are all receiving same level of attention from our end.

We look forward to welcoming you soon to your home away from home, Ezdan Hotel and Suites.