“Comfortable place to stay”
Review of Ezdan Hotel

Ezdan Hotel
Ranked #22 of 140 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I am staying at the Ezdan since more than one year; it's comfortable and within this year I felt that they are running improvements in all fields, such as new towels, new linens new bath curtain, renovating gym, renovating pool area...etc. Also thanks to gentlemen Adzmin & shyam from housekeeping for being so kind to deliver any request.
Restaurant, pool, gym and shop these are existing services, as I knew there will be several new restaurants will set in service within next year.
Location is perfect 15 minutes far from Doha City Center. Always there is a taxi can pick you to where you want.

Room Tip: I think regarding to sea view rooms at tower 4 are the best then tower then tower 2 then tower 3 th...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive Ezdan Hotel and Suites experience. We appreciate you highlighting the improvements of our hotel services and facilities and the kind words for our colleagues that made your stay a memorable one. As you might be aware, the new management is working very hard to continue bringing high standards towards our products and services to achieve our goal of moving Ezdan Hotel and Suites to the next level. I am happy to inform you that the hotel will be offering various new services for a refreshed experience to our valued guests.

We are looking forward to your next visit to Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

ezdan.customerservice@ezdanhotels.qa

Write a ReviewReviews (3,014)

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I was booked here by my company as there was no other rooms in doha (typical when there are conferences in this city)
They have 4 towers and my booking confirmation said tower 1, after a long trip from JFK to doha all you would think of is the shower and bed, however the receptionist at tower 1 said "sorry sir your room is at tower 2" were I had to walk to in the heat carrying my bags.
The room was smelly (and still) TV was not working and the AC works only at one speed. The closet was missing the hanging bar and dirty.
Room service is just another story.
To sum it up, the was a rat at the lobby.
Only stay here if you have to

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been staying at the ezdan for several months, it is what it says it is, it's comfortable and offers the basics from cleanliness. Room service, pool, gym and shop. It is not the ritz Carlton and not pretend to be, being a lifetime gold member for SPG, gold at Marriott etc... From extensive travelling i can honestly say you don't need more than the ezdan offers. I must mention that my apartment is extremely well serviced by a great crew, kawsar the supervisor and his team manoj, redwin twice a week.

I intend to stay here for a longer length of time no need to move at all great location for City center and office.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Mary R, Customer Care Supervisor at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Mr. Neil,

Thank you for your continued patronage at Ezdan Hotel and Suites, the pleasure is ours to make your stay comfortable as a home away from home. We are delighted that your experiences with us have been positive and our team appreciates your kind mention of their good service. You will be happy to know that the hotel will be offering various new services within the hotel to offer refreshed experiences to our guests. We hope soon you will enjoy our new offerings and we remain as always at your service.

Ezdan.customerservice@ezdanhotels.qa

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I'm mr. Dil Bhadur Ranabhat I am staying at room 1525 tower 4...I am staying in these beautiful and clean room.. after a day of tiring work I really need to get some rest in a good and clean room. Thanks to my trustworthy and excellent room boy Nelbert Deasis and dome..they were doing great and excellent cleaning..i will surely enjoy the rest of my stay here at ezdan hotel tower 4,,thanks and keep up the good work guys..

Room Tip: rooms on south side is good

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing the details of your positive Ezdan Hotel and Suites Experience.

We appreciate you highlighting the cleanliness of our hotel rooms and acknowledging the housekeeping team for their impeccable service as this is the level we strive for all our guests in order to move Ezdan Hotel and Suites to the next level. I am happy to inform you that the hotel will be offering various new services to our valued guests.

We hope soon you will enjoy our new offerings and make the remaining of your stay at Ezdan Hotel and Suites a memorable one.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Housekeepers (Lovely and Carlo) are nice and friendly, they greeted with us every time when they saw us at corridor. I felt their friendliness at every direct contact with their housekeeping personnel. well maintained clean rooms, linen is clean & fresh.

My only concern is my shower which i already inform to the engineering dept. until now not yet fix.

Overall, very happy with room, Job well done.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I'm Mr. Ernesto Francisco stay at 3117. I observed that the house keepers named (joilyn / susantha) with their supervisor (vivek hik) cleaned very well and fixed everything in our room. I hope we will see them again giving us good service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ernesto F

Dear Mr. Ernesto,

Thank you for sharing your feedback while staying with us at Ezdan Hotel and Suites; we are delighted to know you were satisfied with the service provided by our housekeeping team, and we will make sure we will continue to bring high standards towards our products and services to create lasting loyalty to our valued guests like yourself.

We look forward to your next visit at Ezdan Hotel and Suites.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

A simple, clean hotel with very friendly staff. The difference between this 4* and the 5*s I have stayed in, simply the amenities....and for the difference in price I can easily forgo a large TV for a slightly smaller one!

oh...and the internet is free. No passcodes, no payment, just log on and start using. Perfect for the short stay business traveler.

1  Thank Alan D

Dear Alan,

Thank you for sharing your kind review about your stay at Ezdan Hotel and Suites; we appreciate you highlighting our hotel amenities and the hospitality being shown by colleagues. Your valued comments motivate us even more in providing high standards towards our products and services in order to move Ezdan Hotel and Suites to the next level.

Again, your feedback was greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit with us.