4,090 results
All reviews ezdan tower swimming pool tower reception house keeping west bay housekeeping supervisor long stay special thanks fitness center front office long term excellent service health club room service thank you very much reception staff mr
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I stay in ezdan hotel t3 1719.it was really good hotel.with good staff .i really like to saty inezdan hotel.i wanna thanks to mr.thankachan,narjit ellen and ms.yam.thank you.i really enjoy swimming pool.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Ezdan H, Guest Relations at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Ezdan Hotel West Bay.

You are most welcome and we are overwhelmed for your heartfelt comment on our colleagues especially for the names mentioned, we will share this with the rest of our team. The pleasure is ours knowing we have made your stay memorable and comfortable as possible and that were able to meet your expectations.

Once again thank you and looking forward for your continued patronage.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I am staying in ezdan hotel since 2017 , with a nice view, hotel room quality very good , if I open the window curtains I can see full sea view, what a amazing view I really like my room location, hotel staff also very good , they have a big swimming pool and gym supermarket, what a lobby decoration , lobby staff also very friendly and helpful also housekeeping staff they always clean my room nicely thanks to Rizal,feri, sifat,daryle and Kawser you guys are awesome , they always help me and doing a good job , also I want mention some name those working in front desk thanks to Tushar,maruf, Sahadat they also help me a lot I really like you guys thank you for make happy and satisfied also thank you ezdan hotel management

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at Ezdan Hotels West Bay.
It will be my pleasure to extend your gratitude to the staff and we look forward to continue exceeding your expectations.

We hope you have an enjoyable stay at home.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed in ezdan hotel t1 0933.it was really great hotel with friendly staff.it has great swimming pool and fitness centre.i want to thanks.mr.thankachan,narjit,Rick,sisters,Ellen,Peter,and ms.yam.i really thanks ezdan hotel and the staff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Ezdan Hotels West Bay.

We are glad that you appreciates our services, location, facilities and the team who are committed on delivering the highest standard of service. This positive comments will be conveyed to the team to use as their motivation to strive the best service we can offer to our valued guest.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The staff was polite and professional. We had many questions and the receptionists were always eager to help.
Excellent hotel with professional staff especially Mr.Nabil Guest reception, Mr. Taher Bellman and Miss Rechel and Miss Karen.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest

Greetings from Ezdan Hotels West Bay.

It is overwhelming to read your compliments for the outstanding service that you received.

Our team strives to go that extra mile and deliver the best experience to our valued guests and make their stay a memorable one. I will be happy to covey your compliments to the entire team

We all look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I m having a great stay in ezdan, good facilities, great food, good staff, specially my laundry and housekeeping good cleaned my room, thanks laundry sevice they weren't taking my clothes nice and clean they always smiling and polite specialy, cherry, anna, sajeesh, sanoofar, richard, kent, and bilal.. keep up the great work! Thanks.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Ezdan Hotels West Bay

It is an honor to received a positive feedback coming from our valued guest like you. Our team is delighted to see that you are enjoying your stay and we are thrilled to know that you liked our hotel’s location, facilities and the warm service and attention provided by our colleagues.

We look forward to providing you the excellent service for the rest of your stay at your new home away from home.