“The best meal in Abu Dhabi”
Review of Vista - MOVED

Vista
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We go regularly to The Vista, although not as much as I'd like, I would eat there every week if I could!
The food is always good, staff very attentive and all very reasonably priced!

1  Thank DesertLau
There are newer reviews for Vista

Reviewed 23 January 2013

The good and price is the best place to eat in Abu Dhabi.

Must say all the resturants at the club are good. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Food is excellent.

1  Thank Wild373
Reviewed 4 January 2013

My wife and I visited twice while we were on Holiday. The staff are so kind and helpful. They even remembered that we had visited a year earlier!

The food is first class as is the setting and ambience.

A few other customers were rude to the staff, but the staff remained calm and polite...Give them the flexibility to throw out rude people? I would.

2  Thank scottkeir
Reviewed 9 November 2012

We have been here twice in the last two weeks with good reason. The food and view is wonderful. A very serene upper terrace allows for delightful outdoor dining. The selection is good and the service was as well. Good sound levels of background music that does not overwhelm a conversation, one of my pet peeves. Wait staff is attentive and responsive to requests.

1  Thank Welike2explore
Reviewed 31 October 2011

The food was outstanding, as was the service. We were a party of 16 but nonetheless, the service was very good. The only downside: while it has a great view, it's part of a complex that is a bit confusing to navigate. Go at night!

2  Thank davidinathens