“Eclipse Boutique Suites Stay”

The Eclipse Boutique Suites
Ranked #76 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
New Delhi
“Eclipse Boutique Suites Stay”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

We stayed in a suite which had two bedrooms, one living room dining room and a kitchen.
Pros: Suite was very clean and nice,
People at reception are very helpful and direct you well in case you need any tourist guidance
Walking distance from corniche
Cons: The room service will need constant following up if you have requested for either food or any thing from housekeeping section. Waiting
time for three lifts to come, out of which one is a service lift.
No intercom in hotel corridor, so in case your room key doesn't work, you have to come all the way back to reception desk, this is frustrating specially after a long day.
No swimming pool

Room Tip: 2 Bed Suites are facing towards main Liwa Street, we stayed in 1301
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank RohitJain-Delhi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 20 December 2012

OK - this is no resort or luxury hotel. What it is really is a no-frills apartment hotel with friendly enough staff and a reasonably central position close to the corniche and Khalifa street. Front entrance is in Liwa Street - unlike others I had no trouble with taxi drivers - just direct them to this street and then show them where the hotel is.

Accommodation is a bit spartan but it's kept clean. Main room has basic lounge suite, a small flat-screen TV and a DVD player. No CD player. Wifi didn't work and internet cable only worked intermittently. The apartment is not carpeted except for the bedroom. Air conditioning worked effectively. Kitchen/utility area a bit depressing (no natural light) but well-equipped and functional - not sure I'd want to stay here a long time though.

Didn't use gym or the Korean BBQ but did have breakfast which was perfectly OK - choice of cereals, simple hot buffet with the option of cooked-to-order fried eggs/omelettes. I liked that they provided a couple of sugar-free fruit jams. Reasonable fruit and meat selection.

There are two desktops with internet access in the small business area on the ground floor. One or both were free every time I passed.

All in all a reasonable hotel - I don't think I'd take the family here or stay too long here on my own but perfectly OK for short-duration business trips.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank OliverPerth_WA
Munich, Germany
Reviewed 28 October 2012

This is my third time stayed in this hotel and its always a lovely place to stay. .I always request my company to book me in this hotel whenever i have to come to Abu Dhabi for my short project.
This time i brought my family along with me and they were very happy with the facilities and the helpful staff. My kids were very much enjoy that we are just behind a family park, where they had a lot of fun. I booked Desert Safari through the hotel staff and they have arranged everything on behalf of us. Amazing things was they even planned our tour in Abu Dhabi and Dubai with proper schedule during Eid holiday and we enjoyed a lot. Over all the hotel is nice, the staff are nice, the service is fantestic and i would like to say Thank you to Eclipse Team for taking care of our family during our stay.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank T A
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I stayed at Eclipse for 15 days, lovely staff and very personal service that you feel very special. location is super, close to central market and cornich which was great for my wife and kids to walk around while i am at work. Kitchen was a great help. But hotel is missing the pool. we had problem with the internet but staff reacted very fast. My apartment was realy spasious and stylish design also very clean. I used hotel Spa which was outstanding and reasonable price. I will visit again in Dec and for sure i will book there. I recommend this hotel to anybody looking for enjoyable and hassle free stay..

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Peter S
Reviewed 3 September 2012

This is my second time stayed in this hotel and the staff n their service makes me to write a comment. Excellent location n amazing staff that I ever met. Smiling faces, greetings, and always willing to give help. The two bedrooms is very specious n very homey. Didn't have time to use the kitchen but it has got full equipped. The most enjoy to stay here is we can walk to the Abu dhabi corniche which is very near to the hotel. It was enjoyable stay n overall very nice. I will recommend all my friend to stay in this hotel n I will definitely stay here again if I have a chance to come back to Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank MayThiriK
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My family and I stayed 1 night at this hotel. Hotel was clean, service was fine, fairly central.

We arrived late at night and the front desk were very helpful in giving us driving directions from Ferrari World.

The rooms were a good size and good for a family, note the location is in the middle of the city.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Eclipse is not just a hotel, it’s like a home, and we( my husband & me) are staying here from past 10 months. The service is excellent.
Front Desk Staff: May, Jane ,Neil, Jigme, Gerve all are exceptional people with good attitude and excellent customer service.
House Keeping: I am very thankful for Surendher who cleans our apartment daily and does very clean job. Kamal at housekeeping is very prompt and helpful when we have certain requests.
Bell Boys: Rizwan is very dutiful, smiling and polite and sorry I do not remember all other names of them, but all of them are great.
We enjoy living at eclipse as it’s like home away from home. Through we are from US, the customer service which Eclipse hotel provides is unbeatable and much much better than any hotels we stayed in US or any other countries. I and my husband recommend Eclipse for anyone who wants to stay in Abu Dhabi and have good time. I love being here. Friends who have been moved to other 5 start hotels around the area are eagerly waiting to come back to Eclipse due to their service. We love it here, close to cornice, stores, central souk . Everything one would need to access in Abu Dhabi including movies, night life, food, restaurants. How much ever I write appreciating them it’s not enough. A Big thank you
All the best Eclipse hotel and keep up the excellent service.

Only thing I would suggest Eclipse hotel is to improve thier Wireless service :)

Room Tip: All Rooms are great, but the view to the Liwa street is better than other side. Wireless bit dull on...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business