“happy stay”

Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi
Ranked #100 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 29 January 2014

the rate was wamazing,and it was soo close to abu dhabi mall less than a 5 minute walk.Check in was no hassle,the rooms is clean fresh amazing and the bathroom is clean and tidy ,had a wonderful stay especially for the rate i paid.happpy alll the way to check out

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Ruwaaida G
Kingsgate_Abudhabi, General Manager at Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Dear Our Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Kingsgate hotel, It was indeed a pleasure to have you here as our guest.

We highly appreciate your kind and honest comments about your experience with us and trust that we will share this to the entire team. We will also look into your highlighted points and assure you a better service and experience in the future.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

I stayed here for more than 4 times. I neat and clean hotel. The staff is cordial with guests. The lighting in the rooms are little dull. Its location is its value. Nearby is the shopping mall KM Hypermart and Abu Dhabi Mall.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Mosque side ( Behind ) above 7 - 8 floors.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Abhinav K

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I was staying here on a 5 day business trip. I arrived early and was offered a twin with the option to change later. The room allocated was OK but was next to the lifts and at the back so I was woken by calls to prayer at 5.35. I asked to move and was given a room on the 8th floor at the front, where I stayed for the remaining nights.

The pluses. The room was very quiet and I did not hear any noise from rooms above or to the side. The bed was comfy. There is broadband in the room and a fridge. I could put a latch lock on the door so felt secure at night. There is a large bath, and very spacious bathroom. The aircon was excellent. As I was on the 8th floor the room was not overlooked and got sun shining in the room in the afternoon. The staff were extremely helpful and responsive

The minuses. No wifi in the room (payable in lobby), no bar or pool, or anywhere to sit out (which would have been nice in December temps) The carpet was stained. There was a plastic mattress cover which I disliked.

I dont know how much the room cost as I was not paying for it

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank KfromWales

Reviewed 9 December 2013

This Hotel provides good service to its Guest and its one of the Value for Money Hotels in and around Abu Dhabi. The Morning Breakfast is really good and very appetite & healthy and that to i got for complimentary when i stayed their for 10 days during my visit for the first time to Abu Dhabi. The rooms are well maintained and clean, without too much crowd its the best place to stay when you are in business trips why because its so peaceful. The hotel is well accessible because of its location and close by Abu Dhabi Mall which gives you a nice evening window shopping experience. Overall love to come back for a stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kamgates

Reviewed 29 November 2013

I stayed here fro three nights last week. It is a clean and decent hotel without the rush of midnight girls. The rooms are clean and tidy - though the lighting is a little dull. There should have been one or two lights near the window and a little more powerful light near the TV to make the room brighter. The floor carpets definitely need good shampoo wash or a change. Being a vegetarian and not liking spicy food, I had problem with dinner and breakfast for a day. However when I talked to the restaurant staff, the chef made an excellent and tasty recipe which has not given me the digestive problems and made me have comfortable sleep. The girls and the boy at the reception have always been very courteous and so are the staff in restaurant. The Hotel is situated in a prime location in Abu Dhabi and has easy access to taxis etc. Overall I had a good experience and will stay here again now that I have to visit Abu Dhabi every month on business trips.

Room Tip: Choose rooms on the opposite side of the lift in every floor to have road view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sivasankar54

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I stayed at Kingsgate Hotel a few days ago ,I was ecpecting to have 3 Star Hotel Service,but they exceed my expectations with their service,and product quality. The hotel has a really comfortable,large,clean and well furnished rooms .

Apart from these, the front desk staff were really helpfull, i appreciated their team working and smiley faces. Especially Mrs.Rina and Mr. Rama ..

I can recommend this hotel if you look for the quality and if you do not want to spend much more money for your accomodation.. I really enjoyed, and definetly will be back.

Thanks!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cem B
Ahmed S, General Manager at Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. My team and I are greatful for the feedback rendered forward from your end and it is guests like youself that we cherish the most. Thank you for the compliments and most importantly we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your recommendations for our Front Office staff are highly appreciated and please feel free to contact me on your next trip. Looking forward to having you with us again.

Ahmed Siddiqui
Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi

Reviewed 7 July 2013

I have stayed in this hotel in my last 2 business trips. It is an average hotel with a positive edge.
Pro:
-big room
-huge bathroom
-clean
-location(near Abu Dhabi mall)
-nice bed

Cons:
-it is a smoker's hotel: you can smoke everywhere..you even find ashtrays in the lobby.
-the food in the restaurant is expensive and very very bad...don't eat there !!!

In general it is a good hotel. Not bad..but also nothing special.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Neghinitza
Kingsgate_Abudhabi, General Manager at Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Dear Our Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It was surely a pleasure to have you here as our guest. Kindly be informed that hotel facilities, policies and procedures are clearly mentioned online for your reference prior to your booking with us. However, we assure you that highlighted points will be discussed to entire team to provide you of better service in the future.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again soon.

Yours sincerely,