One to One Hotel - The Village
  • Pool
La Residence(Abu Dhabi)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
All reviewsswimming poolroom servicedecent hotellebanese restaurantlarge bathrooman upgradeenjoyed my staybusiness triptaxigymratesabudubaibrunch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2011

From Check-in to check-out, I have an excellent experience in this hotel. Would like to recommend Business and Leisure Travellers alike to choose this Hotel whenever visiting Abu dhabi. I enjoyed the services offered by this Hotel from Airport Pick to Check-in to Check-out. Try this Hotel it is worth staying!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2011

Having no idea where to stay I picked this hotel based on previous reviews. I wasn't disappointed. Upon arrival I was greeted with a smile and nothing was too much trouble, service is excellent.
Very modern good sized rooms, comfy beds, well equipped with fast complimentary fast secure broadband.
The hotel has a number of different style restaurants, all of which I tried and the food in each was excellent especially Wokcano! There is also a fully equipped gym and great swimming pool & terrace area. I'd definitely stay there again as its excellent value for money.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Westwood8
OneToOneHotelManager, General Manager at One to One Hotel - The Village, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2011

Thank you very much for your very positive review of your recent stay with us at OneToOne Hotel – The Village. I am glad to learn about your pleasant experience with our facilities and services. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to recommend us on TripAdvisor and I look forward to welcoming you back to OneToOne Hotel – The Village in the near future.

Reviewed 2 March 2011

Very good value given the standard of the room and amenities. The staff were excellent, including remembering my name when I asked for something at the front desk the following day. The room was spotlessly clean with a good sized bathroom, though the number of good english speaking shannels was a bit limited. The quality of food and service at the restaurants was of very high standard.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Kenamway
OneToOneHotelManager, Manager at One to One Hotel - The Village, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2011

Thank you for your time in posting your review and for recommending One To One Hotel – The Village, Abu Dhabi, on Trip Advisor.

With pleasure we learnt that you have been overall impressed with the quality of our hotel and attentive service. Please be assured that your positive comments will be shared with our team.
We thank you also for your valuable suggestion in regards to our TV channel selection which is presently under review.

Thank you once again for recommending our property, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kind regards
Ulrike Andorff, Hotel Manager

Reviewed 21 January 2011

On the edge of the city, this low level (compared to many) hotel is a series of blocks within a development which includes restaurants, cocktail bar, large outside pub garden with live music, gym etc. As well as a central pool, each block has its own roof top plunge pool.

The general feel of the place is relaxed with staff greeting you as you move around. Any problems are quickly resolved.

The pub garden is a lively place to end the day with many expat groups coming to drink and smoke shisha, so the air is filled with exotic scents.

I used restaurants and room service and found the quality good and the prices no more than anywhere else in Abu Dhabi. The internet is fast and reliable.

The rooms are large with a very comfy bed and pillows. The bathrooms are not as trendy as many hotels in the region, but they are large and everything works and the towels are fluffy.

I return in three weeks and will stay here again - it felt like a home from home.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank alpman
Reviewed 11 January 2011

Strange hotel made up,of houses or blocks in two rows. I stay here almost monthly since the hotel has opened so I must like it. It is reasonably priced for it's grade and location and always found this staff helpful. A number of good restaurants but again expensive. Rooms are large and well equipped and the hotel has everything a modern hotel only opened a few years ago should have

• Stayed: November 2010