“TVC_Eftar Time”

One to One Hotel - The Village
Ranked #90 of 129 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I had the luck to be very well recomended from a friend/client of mine, on choosing the TVC event and as far per my and my family observations i can tell we was treated with extremly education and professionalism on serving the table with refreshments, coffe and sweets. Regarding the food-buffee was just amaizin, actually i had the plesure to make my compliment directly to the Chef and the Duty Manager taht were extremly gently to came to our table and check on our experince.

I will strongly suggest to all my friends and business partners to join the event during this Holy Month.

Luigi Barcella
email: lb9@eim.ae

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank lb9_12
Julia_Jachowicz, Marketing Executive at One to One Hotel - The Village, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2012

Dear Ib9_12,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share such wonderful comments about our Ramadan tent and team!
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed a memorable dining experience at The Village Club during Ramadan and extend a warm welcome to see you back for a Daily Theme Night Buffet prepared again by our talented culinary team!
Once again, a sincere thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Julia Jachowicz

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Welcoming place, welcoming people.
Nice place to spend either vacation or conduct business trip at the same time where you can invite friends to meet and enjoy restaurants and enjoyable places.

Room Tip: choose your smoking or non smoking area and room
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank George F

Dear George F,

I am pleased to read your review of One to One Hotel- the Village. It is a joy to hear you felt truly welcomed during your most recent stay with us as our staff strives to provide exceptional service to our guests to ensure that they feel ‘at home’.
It is wonderful that you got to see so much of what we have to offer; business needs, spa, restaurants, recreation and we appreciate you extending your recommendations! We are delighted that you chose to stay with us and we look forward to having you back in the near future for both business and leisure!

Julia Jachowicz

Reviewed 20 July 2012

One of the better place in abu dhabi to chill out and calm down your nerves. Room size is excellent . may not find any in best of best hotels. Luxurious breakfast . garden restaurant is good with sheesha options and live program. location is also good

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2012

when i knew about the summer rates offered by the one to one abu dhabi, i tried to use the summer promotion as much as i can. i love the hotel and i like to stay there when ever i can.

The hotel and the staff there have this strange vibes which attract you to stay with them. i also like the villas style, it gives you the feeling of home and private and personal surrounding. you dont feel monitored when ever you move or doing something.

by the way, ask about the tvc... when i first heard about it i thought its a mobile brand or something. then i found out that it was a club where you can have hubble bubbly, drinks, food and sometime life entertainment... check it out

me and my friends had a great time there and i am sure we will do it again.

Room Tip: choose the one in the high floor for easy access to your villa private swimming pool
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Analiza H
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Located very close to the central city this hotel has a different charm.
The property are more like small Villas with large sized rooms and clean getup.
The reception is tucked in one of the buildings with warm and courteous staff.
Food is good but little on expensive side.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2012

I stayed in this hotel for a week during my trip to Abu Dhabi. however, the hotel structure is like a resort with groups of villas. however, the room was big and empty. No wireless internet in the rooms (only wire). I requested an iron which they provided it to me but after two days they took it from my room without my permission which really pissed me off. During the checkout, they took almost 30 mins to complete my checkout. I requested a copy of the receipt which they had to go somewhere to photocopy it ( i did not understand why he could not print it directly for me from the system). Also, my room was in the back of their nightclub and the music was vibrating my room daily between 6 pm - 11 pm
Sure I will not stay here again.

Room Tip: avoid the rooms near the night club.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2012

My parents in law stayed at this hotel back in December 2008. I visited them there on many occasions. The hotel itself and the rooms were beautiful, the staff were very helpful. Initially they stayed at the suite with a living room, and later in a single bedroom. All very nice. At the time, there was not many shops near there, so you had get the car out to go anywhere. My parents in law enjoyed their stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family