One to One Hotel - The Village
Hilton Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
US$212
US$125
  • Pool
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$68
US$404
US$313
Agoda.com
All reviewsswimming poolroom servicedecent hotellebanese restaurantlarge bathrooman upgradeenjoyed my staybusiness triptaxigymratesabudubaibrunch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2013

The location is great with access to all over the city of Abu Dhabi.
the Hotel includes a mini mall and many shops....
small swimming pool and very Busy Spa but with no organised schedule (we have booked for some treatment at 11 and we have been scheduled at 1 :30 with no notice)
Great food with generous buffet.
Freindly but not so professional Staff.

Room Tip: No alcoholic drinks in this hotel
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rabihalhajji
Reviewed 14 February 2013

We tried to spend a romantic night away, but found a dirty hotel room. There was an old roomservice tray in our room. After showering the floor of the shower became a giant puddle (not just a puddle in the middle). The people here are very nice, but there was just little to no action taken on the room. We had a nice night overall, because no bad hotel can get in the way of our romance... BUT... I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2013

This is a hotel that promises more than it delivers. Had asked for a non-smoking room, however they could not provide, which seemed strange as hotel appeared quiet. Room itself was spacious and well kept other than that. Sauna and steam room are buried in what is effectively another room, and are very small. Limited visiting hours as gender segregated times apply. Sauna broken while I was there. Staff generally friendly other than people at entrance - somebody should tell them to smile occasionally.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank asarad
Reviewed 18 January 2013

The hotel is located in a very peaceful place with good hotel staff to help. There used to be housekeeping on a daily basis including cleaning my bed as well as the bathroom. The staff even used to carry my shopping bags and were always ready to help in any way. I almost found all facilities within my room including a refrigerator, a hair dryer, an air-condition, a television, a complimentary tea/coffee maker, etc. And, I never feeled lonely in my single room and within the hotel premises, and feeled very secure too. The hotel staff also helped me with my luggage and for getting a cab. Overall it had been a very pleasant stay at One to One Hotel - The Village as well as in Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Room Tip: Most of the single rooms are located on the top floors nearby the swimming pool. But, family rooms are located on the lower floors. Make sure that the check-in and check-out timings match the hotel timings, and in certain cases the check-out time can be extended to a futher 2 hours upon request. Some snacks and drinks provided in the room are chargeable, and the room phones are very costly when making international calls. Rooms on the top floor, generally, are more quieter than the rooms located on the lower floors.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank SuhailSayed
Julia_Jachowicz, Marketing Executive at One to One Hotel - The Village, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2013

Dear SuhailSayed,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your recent experience with us!
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the charm of the village ambiance and happy to hear that our staff made you feel at home as it is our priority to ensure that every guest feels welcome and comfortable during their visit! We pride ourselves on the service excellence that we provide, where no details are overlooked and knowing that every guest is different! Thanks again, we truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Julia Jachowicz

Reviewed 17 January 2013

At first glance, the hotel was quite atypical in its conformation, it seemed quite satisfactory, but after passing the three nights I made​​, I came to the conclusion that maybe another time I could not take this hotel anymore. The rooms are large and spacious as per bathrooms, but the only comfort of the bed is not enough, according to my standards to make me love this hotel. The bathrooms are a little antiquated, are missing of brush to clean and bath towels are not in adequate numbers. Perhaps because of bad luck, by the hotel, the last day was not the best. I left the room in the morning and when I come back in the afternoon I have not found ready. I asked the manager to reorganize and went out again. On my return late at night, I found the room, as I had left in the morning. To be honest, after my attempts to crystallize outburst, they moved in three to clean the room and make the bed. This situation bothered me beyond measure, and therefore, I do not feel warmly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MauroMonti
Julia_Jachowicz, Marketing Executive at One to One Hotel - The Village, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2013

Dear MauroMonti,
We truly appreciate you taking the time to detail your most recent experience with us and thank you for choosing One to One Hotel- the Village during your most recent stay in Abu Dhabi.
We sincerely apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations and for the service you encountered with our front desk and housekeeping, as that is certainly not our standard.
We will certainly share the comments provided with our teams and take immediate action as we view feedback as areas for improvement.
I thank you again for taking time to leave your comments and do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again and to change your impression of One to One Hotel- the Village.

Julia Jachowicz