“Business stay in relaxing surrounds”

One to One Hotel - The Village
Ranked #90 of 129 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I stayed here for nearly a month, for business purposes. As a corporate client, we enjoyed a good discount on the meals, which I thought were very good. The buffet spreads were extensive and tasty over lunch in Resto!, and our set meals over dinner were also tasty at Wokcano.

Requiring special mention is the Indian buffet nights at Resto! on Thursdays. They really captured the taste of India. Presentations and tastes were exquisite.

The staff were always pleasant and helpful, and the housekeeping staff were always very polite and accommodating, going out of their way to see to our needs. F&B staff were always inquiring into our needs and if we had everything to our liking.

Originally thinking that it was out of the way and unlikely to have a constant stream of taxi transportation, I was pleasantly surprised to find that taxis came along regularly.

I enjoyed my stay at the One to One Hotel very much, and I would recommend it to others, even though I had not heard of the brand before.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Philippe H, General Manager at One to One Hotel - The Village, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Mr. IanM

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback during you recent stay here with us at One to One the Village.

We are glad to hear that you have had an enjoyable stay and that you have also enjoyed our Food and Beverage outlets and especially our Indian nights on Thursday. Your comments will be shared with the entire team.

Looking forward to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I have enjoyed my recent stay with my friends. compared to some other hotels, the foods are excellent including the service of the staff which is very friendly and accommodating. Rooms are so neat and we feel very comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Dear KathR

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us.

Your comments are appreciated and will be shared with the entire team to let them know that you have had an enjoyable and relaxing stay with us at One to One the Village.

Looking forward to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Stayed here for about two months. They have big, spacious rooms.. I used gym & pool facilites, excellent!! Food is absolutely great. Hotel staff and management are courteous and helpful. Enjoyed my stay here very much. Will be back soon!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Dear Nervin24

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us at One to One the Village we appreciate the feedback that you have given us.

We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay as well as the facilities and food and beverage outlets available in the hotel.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

A great hotel/resort to stay in for a day or two. The staff is helpful and the services are great. It is very comfy too. Staying more than a week, on the other hand, is not so good. The services start to gradually get worse when the staff know you and they no longer have that smile when doing something for you. The cleaning there is also a major problem!!! The cleaner only cleans the areas of site and leaves lots of accumulated dusk everywhere. Towels are late from time to time, and smell bad almost half the time. Shampoo and conditioner are not renewed daily. However, things like tissues, tea, and water are important to mention since there were never missing. I don't like calling five times until they decide to get me what I ordered and that is a major weakness in my opinion. They do not have a button for calling room service and so I had to go through telling the reception what I want every time I had an order. This was annoying since not all receptionists were co-operative!!

This hotel deserves a 3 star and could easily get a 4..

Room Tip: I took 3 rooms and only one didn't have any flaw, try your luck...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Philippe H, General Manager at One to One Hotel - The Village, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear Mr. Mahmood E

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay here with us in One to One the Village. We appreciate your feedback as this help us identify where we need to improve in our services.

We have noted down all your comments and will be forwarding the same to our concerned departments.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future and should you need any assistance during you stay you are more than welcome to contact our Executive Assistance Manager / Director Sales & Marketing Ahmad Araj ahmad.araj@onetoonehotels.com

KInd regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I styed in this hotel almost 3 weeks back on thursday and i must say its different than the other days... the restaurant next to the swimming pool the village culb was packed and very good entertainment. lots of people and very good service.

the room was as usual great. but this time they put me close to one restaurant and it was a bit noisy but that was ok as i spend my evening and went back to the room late.

they changed the mini bar in the room which i never used in a hotel. but this time i couldnt resist the new items.. good initiative from the hotel. however, the tv channels are the same which also ok but i wish they will add aljazeera sport not to miss the english premier.

Room Tip: if you want a quiet room avoid villa 10
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Philippe H, General Manager at One to One Hotel - The Village, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2013

Dear MaherA

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback about your stay with us.

We are glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay and that you like the changes we have done to the minibar in the rooms.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to One to One the VIllage in the not to distant future.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

The hotel is littel far from city center, therefore, you need a car or taxi to move arround. The is Room is clean, hotel staff is nice, Internet is free. There are good swimming pools for adult and chelidern.

Hoever, the hotel staff are nice but there are slow in responses.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Philippe H, General Manager at One to One Hotel - The Village, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2013

Dear Mr. WalidM

Thank you for taking the time to write us about your recent stay here at One to One the VIllage. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay.

Looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

I have been the guest of One to One - The Village in Abu Dhabi everytime I came for business for more than one year now, I usually spend not less than one week and sometimes over two weeks and I cannot imagine staying anywhere else in Abu Dhabi! The hotel is very conveniently located in a quiet residential area, yet it is very close to the busy downtown, less than 7 to 10 minutes by taxi. The whole staff, from top managers to reception, to room service and all other areas, are so effective and friendly, it really makes you feel genuinely welcome and well-catered for! Not to mention great extras such as an extremely clean swimming pool area, gym, activities and entertainments offered with a lot of professionalism. Truly, hats off and thumbs up, I glady rate it as an exceptional hotels experience, the best I had in my traveller's life.. keep up the good job.

Room Tip: Clearly express your preferences to the greeting staffand they will really do their best to please y...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Papyrus2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We are glad to hear that you have been coming back to our property over the past year and that you enjoy your time spent at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to One to One the VIllage in the future.