City Seasons Al Hamara Hotel
Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$60
Novotel
US$575
US$358
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
Agoda.com
Al Raha Beach Hotel(Abu Dhabi)
US$309
US$68
US$1,464
US$1,014
Travelocity
All reviewsal hamravip loungeenjoyed my stayfront officethe hotel staffroom service isrecommend this hotelexcellent stayhome away from homevalet parkingthai restaurantnice roomvery nice hotelstay in abu dhabihouse keepingabu dhabi mallspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We are a family with small kids(below 12 yrs) and were staying in the premium room of this hotel ! This is three star hotel and since we have booked 60 days in advance,we get it at only USD 80 per room per night ,which was a really good deal ! The premium room was big,clean and comfortable with all necessary room amenities ! We have stayed only a night for visiting ferrari park,which was just 20 mins drive from this hotel!The staff at reception was very humble by nature and always ready to help out their guests !They will be managing everything you required ! Best ever hotel I have stayed in Abu Dhabhi ! Will definately visiting again in DSF !

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dipeshkumar
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I was in CITY SEASON hotel for 5 nights in a part of business travel .This hotel locate In heart of abu dahbi . around the hotel are many shops , restaurants , bank ,fast food ,… the hotel has 16 levels . there isn’t pool but beach is near (CORNECH beach). There is SPA in first level . the price is 210DHS for full body massage I didn’t have but price is reasonable compare with the other spa in the city. The hotel staff are very helpful and always answer to you with smile. The hotel has good strong free WIFI in lobby and room .you can get user and password in reception .
ROOM: room is very clean and good size with flat TV , coffee and tea facility , mini bar (non alcoholic ), safety box , chairs and table. The bath is clean too and has bidet , bath tube , hair dray ,shampoo , foam bath, soap , conditioner , toothpaste ,…. And every day refresh again .only bad things about room is light . at night you need more light for study
FOOD: I was there base on BB and had only breakfast . the breakfast was good but can be better . there are omelet , fruit , juices , chesses , jam , honey , beef bacon and some of Indian food( I think). I wanted hot water but there wasn’t . I had to ask of waiters to bring hot water for me.
OVERALL: the city season not a excellent hotel but it is very good hotel for business compare with the other 4 star hotel I think this hotel very reasonable price I absolutely come back again

Room Tip: room in street side has noise
2  Thank PAYAM-N
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I stayed here for work and enjoyed my stay. The room was large, very clean and had everything you could want. The hotel staff were excellent and were really helpful when I needed help ordering taxis, etc. Breakfast was a unique experience compared to western hotels but was still good. I cannot comment on the evening menu as I did not eat here on the night, however after reading it the choice was good. I would point out that this is a dry hotel. Overall I would stay here again.

2  Thank Dan_H0pkins
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 10 days... i am listing out the positives and negatives

Positives
1. Good Breakfast menu
2. Proximity to city/business places
3. Wifi connectivity
4. Gym

Negatives
1. Dont expect any courtesy from hotel staff if your skin is brown or dark
2. Very poor attention given to guests during breakfast. Even emptied plates are being not removed till you tell the servers.
3. Very minimal lighting in the rooms. Just fall short of calling them dark rooms.

Will never recommend for any of my friends or colleagues

6  Thank Rajaraman_Venkataram
Reviewed 13 December 2013

all is fine. I recomend that hotel. breakfast was excelent. Room was not small. All shops and fast food are close. Personal was eager to help. Luggage storage was used. No pool, but beach is not so far.

Room Tip: Do not try to get the room with better view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Kirill I
Dylan A, General Manager at City Seasons Al Hamara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2013

Dear Mr. Kirill,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for your recommendations, we are pleased to have you in our property and always looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel!

Best Regards,