“OK Ok hotel”

Ranked #47 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“OK Ok hotel”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

All in all I found it to be a good hotel for one night stay. Since it is at a central place, its very convenient. Rooms are very big and spacious and the bed has been put in such a manner that you have complete view of the city from your room. Staff are very helpful and accommodating and took personal care of all the requests. In this price range, I feel this was a good choice. Recommended for business trips.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Ashish_Ambasta
csah, General Manager at City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Ashish_Ambasta,

Thank you for such inspiring review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and found our location convenient and our room comfortable.Thank you for the appreciation of personal service provided by our staff.

I hope to welcome you back the next time here at City Seasons.

Dylan Aniff

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I held two event this year in City Season, they have a good quality of service, from banquet coordinator, the staff and the waiter. They are very accommodating especially during the event. We enjoyed the place, the arrangement of the table and the foods and the cleanliness. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

So to all the staff and the management of City Season Al Hamra Hotel, keep up the good work.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Abigail C
csah, General Manager at City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Abigail C,

Thank you for booking your events with us and for such a nice review. It is great to hear feedback from our guests and to feel rewarded when we read we are doing a great job. Thank you for complimenting our facilities, the place, food and cleanliness. Also thank you for your comments about our staff they are all valuable members of our team, and they would greatly appreciate your kind words.

We look forward to serving you again on your next event.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

It all started when I arrived at my room and found no fridge available so I asked for one they said they have shortage and will not be able to supply one. I asked again around 5 times until I got one at 12:00am.

I stayed in this hotel in room 217 and after a while we noticed a lot of insects running around on our bed. This includes ants, small cockroachs and some we never saw before in our lives.

When I reported this to the hotel at 3:00 am they asked me to change the room. But without even apologizing like this is normal.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Helmybd2
Dear Helmybd2,

I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. Please be informed that the health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance and we are working closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and assure you the situation has been addressed.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you have encountered. We look forward to have you back again to serve you better.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

The city seasons is well located on Electra street. In cooler months, within walking distance of Abu Dhabi mall and madinet zayed shopping centre. In the summer, get a taxi!
The hotel is clean, tidy and well serviced. Valet parking is available if needed.
The hotel has an excellent gym, with proper facilities and a very friendly staff. Spa services are also available. I would pay to use the gym as a member.

My room was clean and comfortable. There were a few issues with it when I took IIT over but after an few phone calls, these were resolved.

Wifi is free but at night, not as good as I'd hope for. Skype regularly disconnected in my room.

There is a very well priced Thai restaurant and room service food was a good standard.

I would defiantly use the hotel again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Driller_ABK
csah, Ecommerce Manager at City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Pete B,

Thank you for leaving us a review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and that our location was ideal for everything you wanted to see in Abu Dhabi. I do, however, apologize for the issue with the internet connection and for any inconvenience this caused for you. I hope to welcome you back the next time here at City Seasons.

Chandigarh, India
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I have stayed 3 times in this hotel and every time I like it more. They have elegantly & meticulously designed rooms. Hotel and rooms are very clean and you will feel comfort as soon as you will enter the hotel. Comfortable rooms, excellent Gym, Sauna and steamroom, in-house Spa, Very good & refreshing breakfast, smiling and cooperative staff (most of them except few).Nothing negative to write. I have even signed up for the CityPlus membership which is a great value.

This property have a nice Club lounge with very good Internet, business center and a very smiling and cooperative Ms Karen. Employee like Karen and Lean definitely add a lot of value to the property and I would like to return back as soon as possible to this place to enjoy my stay.

Room Tip: Every room is good, take any.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Rajesh R,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I am happy that you loved your stay and that you especially satisfied with our service at the our Club Lounge. I will pass along your compliments to Ms. Karen and Ms. Lean and to the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next stay.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I stayed recently at the City Seasons hotel for one night. It is a nice hotel, in quite a good location, although a long 15 minute walk to the Abu Dhabi Mall, in 45c heat.

The rooms are a good size and they have good amenities.

The only thing is that check seems to take for ages.

The food was good and the hotel concierge staff very helpful.

Overall quite a nice stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank cygnetboy69
csah, General Manager at City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Cygnetbot,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback of your most recent stay at City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel, Abu Dhabi. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and the location. On the other hand,I apologize with regard to the delay in checking the rooms. I have brought your concerns to the attention of our Front Office Manager for internal review. I sincerely hope that you will reconsider visiting with us again in the near future. We will look forward to our next opportunity to properly serve you.