“No 1 hotel for me in abu dhabi, highly recommended.”

Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi
Ranked #8 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“No 1 hotel for me in abu dhabi, highly recommended.”
Reviewed 31 May 2011

Very friendly staff.
Very good ammenities (free wi fi )
Very clean room with arts, so cozy you will be relaxed.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
cristalhotel, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 5 June 2011
I would like to thank you for taken your time and the effort you have taken to share with us your experience at the Cristal Hotel, guests such as yourself enable us to maintain the high standards of service expected of us.

It is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi
will be your first choice in Abu Dhabi.

Furthermore If there is anyways that we can be of further assistance on your next visit, please do let us know.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (262)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 13 May 2011

Nice hotel,excellent management,free internet....perfect.No doubt...one of the best hotel in AbuDhabi

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
cristalhotel, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 15 May 2011
Thank you very much for your comments, which I was delighted to receive.
I was pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
It is always very rewarding for my team and I to know CRISTAL HOTEL ABU DHABI have met your expectations.
Thank you once again for taking the time to write the review, I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Cristal Hotel sometime in the near future.

Amman, Jordan
Reviewed 12 May 2011

Very friendly staff, comfortable and clean rooms, luxurious interiors. I am surprised its not 5 stars for the quality of service they offer. excellent variety of breakfast buffet. Good room service menu.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
Thank you very much for the posted notification; which I was delighted to receive.
it was great pleasure hosting you at the Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi
We will be looking forward to welcome you back.

Amman, Jordan
Reviewed 11 May 2011

I would like to thank you for your qualified staff ( reception- housekeeping-business center...etc.) all of them are marvelous, friendly, helpfull, room on a highlevel of order and cleanliness, excellent service.

It is my pleasure to recommend your hotel for all.

My Room 409

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
cristalhotel, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 12 May 2011
Thank you for your comments, which I was delighted to receive.
I was pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. As you know we are constantly striving to achieve the highest standards of service so it is always very rewarding for my team and I to know CRISTAL HOTEL ABU DHABI have met your expectations.
Thank you once again for taking the time to write the review,
I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Cristal Hotel in the near future.

Sincerely
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 11 May 2011

The hotel is nice, but not so great compared with other hotels in Abu Dhabi.

The staff is great and always kind.

The restaurant is not good

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
We appreciate the time and the effort you have taken to share with us your experience at the Cristal Hotel, guests such as yourself enable us to maintain the high standards of service expected of us.

We noticed that in general you enjoyed your stay however you faced some challenges with the resturant
Please be informed that corrective action will be taken to avoid similar situations in the future

Furthermore we would like to apologize for any inconvenience, and we highly appreciate if you would give the Cristal hotel Abu Dhabi a second chance to rectify your impression about our services; and we assure you that the corrective steps will be taken so that in the future we will provide you the best of our services.

Looking forward welcoming you back at the Cristal Hotel.

Sincerely
Abudhabi
Reviewed 7 May 2011

The Location is very good but the service was just okay. The package i had taken in that Breakfast is included which was excellent.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
cristalhotel, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 9 May 2011
Dear Valued Guest
We appreciate the time and effort you have taken to share with us your experience at the Cristal Hotel by writing the review, guests such as yourself enable us to maintain the high standards of service expected of us.

Looking forward welcoming you back at the Cristal Hotel

Yours sincerely
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 3 May 2011

I would really recommend this hotel. I stayed there for 2 days for work and the staffs were nothing but friendly and helpful, the room was clean and stylish and the gym and pool were great. It is in the heart of the city which is approximately 5 to 10 minutes to all the big malls and cornice, I was very happy.

In particular the front office staffs were wonderful, helpful and knowledgeable and well trained

They really provide five star service one of the impressive service that they kept on following up about your stay, the day I checked in the AC in my room was not functioning properly I have been upgraded to suite then I received a call to check if everything is fine with me moreover they asked me if there is anything more they can do for me, they are really fantastic and going the extra miles also once you step in the lobby they great you with a fantastic smile also they go the extra mile by asking how was my day !!

Internet was free to use at all times, lots of parking spaces on the two basements and the food was expensive within the hotel, but it is easy to eat much more cheaply within Abu Dhabi.

I will absolutely stay in Cristal hotel only during my next visit to Abu Dhabi

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
Thank you for your comments, which I was delighted to receive.