“really, we loved it and we will be back”

Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi
Ranked #13 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 7 September 2011

the location,the great smile on all the hotel crew faces,the heartly service....room components,simply & luxury of the resturantand the warm welcome from the front office crew as Lutha / Ann....all of them but sorry I cannt remember all the names,..Really all of them are ur best choice....But we can say that Mr:Ismael with his nice welcome gives us a great feeling of your hospitalety..

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
CristalHotelsResorts, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2011

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind review and glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I have conveyed your kind words to our staff and very much touched by your thoughtful gesture especially to Ann, Lutha and Mr. Ismail. Your feedback encourages us to continue to provide outstanding service.

If there is anyways that we can be of further assistance, please do let us know and we are all looking forward to meet you on your next visit at the Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi.

Kamal Fakhoury

Write a ReviewReviews (1,576)

Reviewed 5 September 2011

Hotel service was excellent with some minor misunderstanding.
The room is very clean and well maintained.
The location was perfect to the shopping mall , restaurant and mosque is near the area.

What i like the best is the area like if you want to pray the mosque is near,if i want to go on shopping for gold and other things there is Gold souq and for groceries Abu Dhabi Cooperative is a walking distance only.

The only thing we are kinda dissapointed is that the hotel didnt give us a chance to give us a better rate when we wanted to stay for another one more month. I hope the hotel will find a way to put the rate lower on a monthly basis if the customer wants to stay more than one month.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Thank Maria Ester Ang... L
CristalHotelsResorts, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2011

Thank you very much for your comments, which I was delighted to receive. I was pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Through this appreciation that we commit to strive more in maintaining the best of service to all our guests.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write the review, I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Cristal Hotel sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 4 September 2011

The over all service is great, i forgot my own charger and this hotel assist me to charge my phone. The room & the place is clean and i had a great view. The location is near to the shopping center's. The staff are friendly and very hospitable. The rate offer is the most i like it.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Jenny J

It is always a pleasure to read such fantastic reviews from our guests. I am most pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our outstanding staff enjoy making our guests feels welcome.

Thank you for choosing to stay with Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi and we are all looking forward seeing you again on your next stay with us.

If there is anyways that we can be of further assistance on your next visit, please do let us know.

Reviewed 3 September 2011

We really love the place....every corner is perpect..Its very clean and quite and most of all the package rate is very affordable... and the staff are pollite as they entertained us very well. Thanks Crystal hotel...I will recommend your hotel with my friends....More power and God bless..

Best Regards,

Rose Daguman

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
CristalHotelsResorts, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2011

Thank you for your good comments and your kind review.

We are happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations and it feels great to read you had a wonderful stay with us.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 1 September 2011

I booked this hotel for one night after having spent 14 nights in dubai, as we were flying from Abu Dhabi the following morning. I had almost changed the hotel a few days before, as I thought the low price I paid would have been reflected in the quality of the hotel.

Unlike other places I found difficult to find on a previous visit to Abu Dhabi (due to numerous detours from road works) this place was VERY easy to find. The hotel has free valet parking, which is always a nice start.

The hotel lobby was moderate size, but clean and well kept. Check in was swift.
We got into our rooms (we had 2) and I was shocked. The rooms had proper lounges in them ( I don't mean a small single sofa and mini coffee table like many other hotels). This was a separate area with two sofas large coffee table and 2nd TV. There was also a large office desk, with ethernet for the free in room internet, which was a blessing after having to pay AED10 for 30 minutes in my duba hotel. They also had free wireless internet in the lobby area.

Beds are EXTREMELY comfortable. Very soft and made for a brilliant night sleep.
The bathroom was large and very clean and well maintained. One thing I have found in many hotels in UAE, poor maintainance reveals itself when the buildings start to age. But not this one. Bathroom was very good.

Onto to breakfast: very nice restaurant area on the 19th floor. spacious and clean. With a good variety of breakfast options. Again having spent 2 weeks in Dubai and 2 weeks previous to that in Kuala Lumpur, my wife said she had eaten the best omelette at cristal !!!!

One down side, is the size of the pool. Gym was very good and well equipped. But it would have been difficult for an adult for do any serious swimming, good enough for the kids though.

Overall, although a 4 star rated hotel, I would put this hotel on top of many 5 star rated hotels that I have stayed at.
Staff also very pleasant.

Room Tip: My room was an AMBER room which I think was not even the best
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
CristalHotelsResorts, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2011

Thank you very much for your comments which I was delighted to receive. I am pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

It is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi have met your expectations.

Just a small clarification as reference in your future stay. Your original booking is in Amber Standard Room which does not have a separate living area. You have been upgraded and the room where you have stayed is a Quartz Suite.

Reviewed 29 August 2011

Very nice and classy hotel. Rooms very efficient, as is the staff.
Will definately go back there.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Greg B
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I stayed at Cristal for 4 nights , room is big -comfortable and clean. But there are something shouldn't missing like slipper,shower cap. These should provided in basis.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business