“Great value for money”

Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi
Ranked #11 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Clean, city center location, new furniture and nice decoration, free Internet and under ground parking. Swimming pool is very small and no much activities for kids and basic lobby.

Room Tip: Suit has separe setting area, not large space but neatly for couple and small child or business peop...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

Thank you for your good comments and your kind review. I was pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

As for the kids' activities, there are variety of options at nearby places and our team will be happy to assist you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Cristal Hotel sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 30 June 2012

Excellent clean rooms, friendly helpful staff, Nice pillows, free wif-fi and best of all parking too.

Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

Thank you very much for the posted notification which I was delighted to receive. It was great pleasure hosting you at the Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi.

We will be looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 30 June 2012

Great Service, very good location at the heart of Abu Dhabi with lots of services outside, amazing breakfase buffet & free wireless connection in the rooms. Totally recommend it whatever is your visit purpose.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

Thank you very much for your comments and feedback. We are glad to hear you had a satisfying experience throughout your stay.

If there is anyways that we can be of further assistance, please do let us know and we are all looking forward to meet you on your next visit at the Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi

Reviewed 28 June 2012

I'm the type of person who likes to spend time choosing the right hotel for trips, especially if travelling with a young child. In this case, was no exception. Most reviews I saw about Cristal are very positive, and when there was a special price offered, it seemed the right choice.
We stayed 4 days there, and it was really as good as other reviews have already said. The staff seemed happy, or at least are well-trained(!), as everybody was welcoming and friendly. This made us feel relaxed and comfortable. There were many little 'tit-bits' that the hotel serviced us with - such as free printing in the business centre, when urgently needed and a favourable room upgrade. These points aside, the staff were really nice.
The Hotel itself was very nice; of course, in UAE you can really go luxury, but for the prices that we paid, we felt it was unbeatable value.The rooms are very well maintained with good space, quickly cleaned with minimm fuss and really gave us nothing to grumble about.
We were also extremely satisfied with the hotel location. It's close to small shops and a good range of local eateries (one which I particularly liked!). There is a also a mall, a few minutes walk away. Getting to other key places around Abu Dhabi was no problem from here, with taxis easy to find, and in my opinion, not too expensive. About 10AED to the beach/coniche, and 15 to the Marina.
All-in-all therefore, it's a super choice of hotel, especially if you find a price that suits. Long in the memory will be the fine customer service, which I wish all hotels around the world have...
Thank you Cristal!

(PS: In case it looks like a bias/fake positive profile on Cristal, I will say that the indoor swimming pool was sadly too small, although very clean!)

Room Tip: We 'were upgraded' to a suite, and with a family, this was good for space. I'm sure the...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jason H
Management response:Responded 30 June 2012

I would like to thank you for the time and effort you have taken to share with us your experience at the Cristal Hotel, guests such as yourself enable us to maintain the high standards of service expected of us.

It is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi have met your expectations.

Furthermore If there is anyways that we can be of assistance on your next visit, please do let us know.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Very nice, clean and cozy rooms. Offers free wi-fi which definitely provides convenience for business travellers. Friendly hotel personnel. Delicious snacks at the cafe lounge.

Management response:Responded 30 June 2012

Thank you very much for your comments which I was delighted to receive. I was pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write the review, I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Cristal Hotel sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

I love cristal hotel for various reasons and their customer since more than 2 years.
1. Super efficent service. How do they get everything right at the first place always? :)
2. Super comfort. Best bed and best pillows. What i need after a long day
3. Super clean. I have serious OCD.
4. Super friendly staff. I have to tell about Mr. Bekzod (hope i spelled it right) from banqueting dept. he found me coughing due to bad throat in between a meeting and appeared with a jug full of warm water with lemon and mint to surprise  me. Wow... Thank you for that nice gesture my friend.
5. Super convinient. You are right at the middle of abu dhabi. Acessiblity is soo easy.
6. Super food. No joking. Find another place in abu who can serve better food then?

Next time you guys in abu dhabi dont miss out cristal hotel

Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank ajeet K
Management response:Responded 30 June 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi. We are grateful that we were able to provide you a wonderful and satisfying experience. Through this appreciation that we commit to strive more in maintaining the best of service to all our guests.

We assure you that we will keep all the good points you've mentioned and even work more on improving our facilities and services.

If there is any further way that we can assist you, please let us know. Looking forward to welcoming you again at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

Very nice rooms. The service from the staff is excellent, and the room service are top quality, the whole experience is to give you a relaxing stay.

Room Tip: I had a room on 4th floor and everything was perfect.