“My home in Abu Dhabi”

Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi
Ranked #12 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Cristal is my home in Abu Dhabi for the last 3 weeks , i enjoy every time when i stay in the hotel you fell that you stay in your home with the cleanliness that is maintained in the rooms . The rooms are maintained super clean as soon as you are back - room service become happy when they servie you. I was impressed with the service that was done by all the stafe in the hotel specialiy Mr.Yazied and Mr.Hisham Galal . Rooms are spacious , the wifi connectivity is really good - never gets a disconnect , walkable to the supermarkets , pleasant staff across departments . I would really recommend a stay in Cristal . Overall - I would say this hotel is my home ! Enjoy your stay in your home !

Room Tip: Higher floors are better for my becouse the nice view form the windows
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Kamal F, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback on your positive stay experience.

Having stayed for 3 weeks, you were in a great position to evaluate our services, & I thus take great pride & satisfaction on your comments.

Your favourable words on our spacious & clean rooms with great views, friendly service, fast internet access, great location & proximity to markets & restaurants, & most importantly, that we made you feel at home!

I'd like to add another plus, in that our room rates are very competitive, & we offer great value compared with the other options available in the city!

We hope to welcome you & others to experience the "home away from home" experience!

Cristal Hotels Abu dhabi

There are newer reviews for Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi

Reviewed 19 September 2012

I was a guest in the hotel for more then 25 days over last few months, and Cristal Hotel is one from the best hotels in Abu Dhabi, with confortable and cozy rooms, very good restaurant. I would like to thanks to all staff, in special to Mr. Mohammed, Mr. Ahmed, Mrs. Ivy, Ms. Savel for theyer proffesionalism.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Kamal F, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking your time to provide us your feedback. It is through such feedback that we are able to serve our guest better. All our team members are happy knowing about your good thoughts of them and very much appreciative.

Thank you for choosing to stay with Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi and we are all looking forward seeing you again on your next stay with us.

Florentina Luz Daza
Marketing Executive

Reviewed 14 September 2012

Do not waste time searching hotel in abu dhabi !!!!!;

CRISTAL hotel is the best compromise between luxury, quiet, and prices in abu dhabi;
Everything is very clean and the staff is very attentive and Professional;

Take a Suite. and you will not regret it.
A Special attention to the night manager very nice and very very Professional
A very good restaurant (no alcool in hotel)

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Kamal F, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the H U G E compliment!
Yes, hotel seekers should indeed take your advise seriously &look no further & book our rooms through our official hotel website for the best rates!

Our Quartz (45sqm), Emerald Suites Hotel (50sqm) & Topaz Suites ( 67sqm at Cristal Salam Hotel ) are indeed exceptional value. Great products, generous in size, & priced at what the 5 star hotels charge for their regular rooms. A steal indeed!

Do try the Topaz Suite the next time!

Cristal Hotels Abu Dhabi

Reviewed 13 September 2012

I have stayed only 3 nights in the Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, and was pleasantly surprised with an upgrade (at two o'clock at night after the arrival of my flight) to one of their suites, with separate sitting area and sleeping area (yes, two big screen TV's)

I would like to comment the shower, which showed quick and abundant hot water. As I have stayed in many hotels, this was a nice change from your ordinary small dribble of water which other hotels name a shower.

The Cristal Hotel is definately worth my recommendation.

Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure to read such fantastic review from our guests. I am most pleased to know that the small details of our facilities and services has made a big difference to your experience labeling us "Cristal Clear, top of the line".

Thank you for your recommendation and we all look forward to welcoming you again.

Florentina Luz Daza
Marketing Executive

Reviewed 9 September 2012

I was staying in Cristal for about 3 weeks , and the first thing that comes to my mind is the cleanliness that is maintained in the rooms . The rooms are maintained super clean as soon as you are back - room service seems to be rocking . I was impressed with the service that was done by Mr. Robin George . Rooms are spacious , the wifi connectivity is really good - never gets a disconnect , walkable to the supermarkets , pleasant staff across departments . I would really recommend a stay in Cristal . The only area which I would really like to bring to the notice of the hotel management is that they need to moderate the laundry prices which are a bit on the higher side . Overall - I would say this hotel rocks ! Enjoy your stay !

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Kamal F, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.

On the basis of what we often hear from our valued guests, I'd like to add to your catchy title, the C for care, comfort, consistency, & central location too!

We stand committed to delivering all of these attributes to you, & other guests, every time you choose to stay at both of our Cristal Hotels in the city.

Thank you again.

Cristal Hotels Abu dhabi

Reviewed 7 September 2012

ll staff were very attentive throughout our stay. I would recommend this hotel to others if they needed to be close to shopping centers etc. The infrastructure around the hotel is conveniently located and easy to use. engineering department was very excellent.i am very thankful to duty engineer in the evening bcoz there was trouble in power supply and ac.he did suddenly find out the problem and he solved it for me. it was surprised he spoke to me my own language which is thamil. my room attendant was also helpful..i am very happy to choose again this hotel when i am coming to Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Kamal F, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2012

Dear Guest,

I have been so touched with your kind comment about your recent stay at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi. We are sorry that you have to face some troubles with the power supply and ac during your stay, apology for any inconvenience caused. We personally thank you for pointing out these issues and it only makes us more focused on any short falls.
Your inspiring comments about our staff have been passed on to them and it is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi
will be your first choice in Abu Dhabi.

Sarah Arganosa
Sales Coordinator

Reviewed 7 September 2012

I have stayed in this hotel as well as its sister hotel (Cristal Salam) a few times and they are still the best so far with their excellent services, quality of room, price, complimentary parking, free wifi and close proximity to supermarket and restaurants in Madinat Zayed shopping centre area. All the hotel staff I met provided excellent services. Special thanks to the check in officer and Ms. Leizyle (not fully correct spelling) for giving me an upgraded room and a late check out, respectively.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Kamal F, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2012

Dear Guest,

It is overwhelming to know that you had a wonderful stay in our hotels. Thank you so much for highlighting the quality of our rooms and the excellent services we provided. It is fortunate that Cristal Hotel is perfectly located in the heart of the city, thus it gives our guests an ample time and convenience to discover the beauty of Abu Dhabi.

Ms. Liezel is so grateful with your kind comments and we are all looking forward seeing you again on your next stay with us.