Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi
  • Room Service
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,632 results
All reviewsmadinat zayed shopping centreupgraded to a suitegreat hotelrecommend this hotelfree upgradecentral locationfront officeroom servicehouse keepingbusiness tripbusiness hotelenjoyed my staynice roompleasant staylate checkexcellent stayspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 February 2013

I stayed at Cristal hotel for 3 nights. I was in Abu Dhabi to attend a training which was held at Cristal hotel which was excellent and convenient for me. The room is big and the furniture is neat and modern. The service is excellent in the hotel and the staff is very friendly. The breakfast and lunch buffets were descent but they can be improved and more varieties should be included. The room and the bathroom were not very clean if you pay attention to details.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank yasmeen s
Cristal H, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback, which as you know we took seriously, & contacted you directly for more details on your feedback on our room cleanliness.
I can assure you that the minor issues you reported have been addressed with the room attendant who cleaned your room, & he has been coached to be more careful & to sharpen his eye for the small details.

Similarly, your comments on our "decent" buffet has been noted, & I can tell you that we are always striving to lift our quality higher. But not neccessarily the quantity! We are an upper midscale hotel, & the AED 99 ++ rate that we charge for the buffet means that we cannot be as elaborate in our offerings as 5 * hotels which charge 50% & more than we do ?

I do hope to be able to welcome you back on your next visit to Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

An excellent venue to stay and relax, on business and casual trips. Hospitality is awesome. Location, Taxi services, easy access to places in Abu Dhabi are plus. Food is delicious, hotel rooms are maintained very clean and tidy.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank syeda654
Cristal H, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2013

Dear Guest,

I enjoyed reading your review. It was short, & sweet!
And my response shall be too!
We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

The overall hotel is nice, the suite is really good and spacious and has a very nice area as a sitting room. Both the room and toilet are clean on arrival and are maintained clean during the stay. At first the location seems a bit awkward but it's really not very far, and Sheikh Zayd Shopping Center has a lot to offer (you will get a funny impression first time you see it) but it has almost everything.

Breakfast is decent has a variety of food which is okay for a few days but for a week I think it will be boring!!!!

The amenities of toilet can be improved the soap and shampoo can definitely be better, and the bed is on the hard side. A couple of my colleagues complained about the delay in getting an iron and an ironing board ( we were there at peak time) but personally I had no interaction with neither room service nor housekeeping..

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2013

After staying for 3 days in cristal while having my wife with me on valentines day , with the amazing time spent , the excellent staff and the wonderful hospitality , i must say that Cristal hotel is now not just my favorite hotel but also my recommendation to anyone who is visiting , thank you for making my vacation memorable , special thanks to Yazid laouiti and his excellent guest relation skills . Best regards Captain T. Saad

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I have stayed at the Cristal twice for business in the last year. The first time was for 10 days and by the end of the stay, every staff member knew my name and provided top-notch service. Many remembered me when I returned. It's a very comfortable hotel for staying away from home for a long period of time. The breakfast buffet is delicious as well!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for pointing out how we made you feel at home.
I am blessed with a team that are very hospitable by nature, & we try & reinforce the fact that guests have names, & are not room numbers! I am glad that our training is working!

We look forward to welcoming you back for stay #3 !