“very nice for relaxing and shopping”

Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi
Ranked #11 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 22 October 2013

very nice for relaxing as there are many things availabe make you relax , Jamanisiam, swiming pool, SPA,spaecial nights, all comfortable methods avialbe moreover its loaction is the beast to go anywhere in side abu dhabi city specially very close to Madina zayed , finally i recommend you if you need to enjjoy and relax and do shopping during your visit select cristal hotel just try and you will decide
regards ,
ramadan omar

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Cristal H, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear Romio2379,

Thank you for your recent posting.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and all the activities around us.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Upon arrival, I was upgraded to a suite and this was the start of a great vacation! The concierge and staff were very helpful (Narup, the concierge in particular). I was taken care of with all my needs - friendly and personable especially traveling by myself.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Cristal H, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Dear Michelle E,

Thank you for your wonderful comments.
I will share it with our Front office team and hope you will choose us once again should your travel plans include Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I stayed there for three nights, me and my family enjoyed every minutes of our stay. Hotel parking is a bit confusing on the first day. Breakfast, location, swimming pool and value for money is unbeatable.

Room Tip: hotel parking is a bit confusing on the first day.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Kareem1967,

Thank you for your recent posting.
We are so happy you chose our hotel to spend your Eid Holidays and enjoyed it.
Hope to have you stay again soon.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I stayed there 3 weeks on businnes. The hotel is just perfect. Very modern, clean, fresh, very frindely staff, delicious dinner buffet, very nice rooms, wifi all over the hotel. I couldn't ask for more!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear El K,

Thank you for your posting.
What can I say it's "Perfect", and hope we can exceed your expectations on your next visit.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Stayed here for business since its close to my office. Rooms are nicely equipped and spacious, my room had a kitchenette which was enough for cooking for one. Location wise was good for me and there are a lot of options for food immediately outside the hotel. The Madinat Zayed Shopping Center next to the hotel has a 24 hour supermarket and a hypermarket. Other Shopping malls are a short taxi ride away.

Mahesh, and the others who did the housekeeping were friendly and took good care of the room. The room was always in order.

Tushara, and the hotel staff were very accommodating to any room requests and made sure that they were fulfilled as soon as possible.

Look forward to staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear hsuh2013,

Thank you for your comments.
Tushara and his housekeeping team always try to deliver beyond expectations.
I shall share this with them and looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I stayed three whole month in a room with kitchenette. The kitchenette is rather small (2 burners, microwave, fridge) and cooking with it is difficult. You get few tools. The bed is huge and comfortable, the TVs are great and the restroom is very nice, too. The Spa (gender-separated steam rooms, small swimming pool, massages and facials) is OK and there is also a small gym.

Service-wise there is nothing to complain about. When you stay that long, they could maybe pass the vacuum a little more often, but you can of course ask them to do so. The laundry-service is super-expensive, but there are cheap laundry services nearby that do a good job.

I cannot rate the breakfast experience, as I did not eat once in the Hotel. Also, the value is difficult, I did not pay for my stay.

All in all a very good Hotel I can completely recommend.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear Satia H,

Thank you for your feed back.
We always like to hear how we can further improve our service.
I shall be going through all your suggestions with the team and look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I stayed in the Cristal for a weekend in October, during my quest to find a good, regular weekend hotel in Abu Dhabi. Well, I think I have found it.

The Cristal is located in Downtown Abu Dhabi, just off Electra street, me MZ mall. The area is dire for parking at the weekends but the hotel has free, underground parking.

Checking in was easy and very friendly and very welcoming. I was lucky enough to be upgraded to a suite, which for me, never really happens! The room was spacious ofcourse, being a suite and well furnished. It was very clean and modern too. A big, comfy bed, large bathroon and a living room too. I have seen standard rooms in the hotel before and they are equally well fitted out but without the living room area.

The staff in the hotel are very professional but also, friendly and make you feel at home. Not cold like some hotels out here.

The hotel has free internet access which is very fast and has great coverage.

I didn't eat there but will do in the future. I have been told though that the food is very nice and to a high standard.

The other great thing about the hotel is the price. If you book in advance through booking.com or the Cristal hotel website, you will get a really good rate.

In short, I'd highly recommend the Cristal and will be back for the next weekends that I stay in Abu Dhabi.

Dear Pete B,

Thank you for your comments.
Hope you will have the chance to try all our services in the near future.