Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi
Hilton Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
US$178
US$125
  • Pool
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
US$325
US$260
Shangri-La.com
Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$56
Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$90
US$181
US$118
  • Pool
Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$164
US$404
US$313
1,635 results
All reviewsmadinat zayed shopping centreupgraded to a suitegreat hotelrecommend this hotelfree upgradecentral locationfront officeroom servicehouse keepingbusiness tripbusiness hotelenjoyed my staynice roompleasant staylate checkexcellent stayspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2014

nice hotel. good room service and friendly by mr.sritharan . room very clean and tidy. nice view from madinat zayed shopping mall. easy parking. easy to find. good price. has inside pool so my my kids and me can swim even in hot day.also have massage centre . friendly guy working ang watch over my kids when swim

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 7 June 2014

i recently stayed in this hotel for nearly 1 month for business needs. it was fairly good experience. The room was big enough with sofa to sit for visitors and good internet wifi available.The hotel is in good location near to mall.
The house keeping staffs (Subash and Satish ) were good at their work and always smiling.

Personally i am OK in paying for the luxury, but i consider water to be basic need in the hot middle east climate, the complimentary bottles are 2 small bottles and need to buy waster on a much higher cost if needed more. it will be good to provide more water bottles as per request.

Restaurant is with good view of the city on 17th floor with buffet and helping staffs.Thursday is the "Arabian night" Friday is the "Indian night" both are good with a variety of food to chose from. but on other days, need to work on the variety since it looked similar on the days. live preparation of some items must be looked into by the hotel on lunch and dinner.

In all the stay was enjoyable and comfortable

1  Thank Joji F
Cristal H, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Joji F,

Thank you for your great review.
Both Subash and Satish in housekeeping are great family members and I will share your praise with them.
Thank you for mentioning our Arabic and Indian theme nights which are getting great reviews and we will certainly look into introducing live cooking during our other nights.
Looking forward to your next stay with us.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I am writing this review about my stay at the Cristal Hotel. I arrived here May 25th and am staying through June 27th. I am on a training contract and staying here for 5 weeks. I have experienced all aspects of the hotel; from the restaurant, to the spa, workout room and pool. Let me start with the restaurant; the supervisor is a person named Myla Digay who was exceptional and greeted me and everyone with a warm bright kind smile. She is a true asset to this hotel and is a role model for her staff. The next person who impressed me was the Chef, I am sorry but i didn't get his name. His daily menu was outstanding and the variety of dishes was amazing and kept me coming back for more. Lastly the spa; I had a message from a young delightful lady name Thip who was truly amazing. Her demeanor was extremely professional, kind and caring about the experience; my sore muscles were totally relieved. Again, what a staff, I will be returning to Abu Dhabi in the future and will request my travel agent to return to the Cristal. I highly recommend this hotel.
Dr. Jeffeory G. Hynes, Ed.D. / jgh3612@icloud.com

Reviewed 6 June 2014

It was a wonderful experience. I and with one other office colleague had to go to Abu Dhabi to conduct a training in Abu Dhabi. Cristal Hotel is located in the business hub of Abu Dhabi, hence it is very convenient for us to stay there.

The staff at Cristal Hotel is very helpful. My office colleague has pain in back and he wanted a movable height-adjustable chair for him in room. They did not have such chair in their general store. When I requested them to bring that chair, he found one in their administrative block and gave us that chair. Similarly Brother Mohammed Faisal, the trainer in gym was also very helpful and did a marvelous job.

As part of business stay, we had to take out some print outs when the business center was closed. It was not 2 or 3 prints, it was total of around 15 pages for two days and 30 pages on last day. Despite being busy with their guests, they took out the prints and gave me that.

It was a great experience at Cristal Hotel.

1  Thank Kashif A

Dear Kashif A,

Thank you for that wonderful posting.
Firstly, I'm so happy your meeting went well at our hotel and that our family members took care of all your requests to your satisfaction is truly a pleasure to learn.
Looking forward to having you stay with us again very soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Stayed one night only in this really brilliant hotel, but trust me, it's worth every dirham you pay. Room, composed by a hall and lounge, a bedroom and bathroom, all separate, was big, clean, with every thing you may need (2 flat led tv as well). Sleeping at night in total quiet, however, is the best thing. The people at the reception were really kind and with very good english (and not only that), but very professional at the same time.
Breakfast is not included, you have to pay it and it's not cheap but you have plenty of things to eat with a lot of variety so it's up to you, then. In the end, I have to say that if you go for a trip to Abu Dhabi, take in serious consideration Cristal Hotel, which also has a very very good position in the downtown.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BigT212

Dear BigT212,

Thank you for that "TOP" review.
Its our pleasure to know you enjoyed your stay with us.
Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Best regards,