Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$174
US$95
US$531
US$311
1,679 results
All reviewsmadinat zayed shopping centreupgraded to a suitegreat hotelrecommend this hotelfree upgradecentral locationfront officeroom servicehouse keepingbusiness tripbusiness hotelenjoyed my staynice roompleasant staylate checkexcellent stayspecial thanks
Reviewed 2 August 2014

i am one of the new guest on Cristal hotel in madina zayed from last week but insha alla i will be a regular customer for "Cristal Hotel Madiana Zayed" becouse i like to share my experience with cristal hotel very shortly
it is wonderfull hotel very very clean and neat. also very good location and quiet area. good underground parking. in the hotel and rooms almost all the advace facility they are providing from the short limit by very neatly. not only that all most the staff is very frindly that is very important . specially i like to under mark Mr Mohammed who was in night manager. he was all ways try to give to us maximum hospitality. also he was following to me for my totally satisfaction in all subject like his own guest. it is one of the wonderfull experience for me and my family...really appreciable personality and hospitality. one think clear every good staff is behind of success full hotel business like Mr Mohammed and Members if it cristal is 4**** hotel belive me i like to give you as a one of the guest 5*****i would like to tell all my friends & familes try to select first option cristal in capital city of UAE you will enjoy sure ..............................

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank rvshajahan673
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My house keeper was Mr. Sritharn , he was kind and his care was excellent. He took good care of all. Breakfast staff was great too. Very kind, caring girls from Philippines. Front desk staff was very good too. My stay was nice here and i was satisfied. Only one thing...this hotel haven' t outside swimming pool :-)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Hana K
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I lived in Abu Dhabi Madina Zayed before 6 years from now . The last 6 years I settled India. 2014 when i visit Abu Dhabi . Alot has changed. I stayed here at Cristal and had a wonderful experience, perfect rooms, services everything. I really loved the Bussiness Centre at 18th floor where we can use PC's for free of charge . As well as the Pool and other beauty parlour, massage and so on. It is located near the Madina Zayed Shopping Centre , so there is nothing to get bored even for shopping, food, games ...
It is really situated at the heart of the city so almost all leisures and lifestyle ways are experienced.
I Really recommend you to stay at Cristal if you are staying in Madina Zayed.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Fajar S
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Am Sharing my continuously experience of staying in Cristal Hotel in Abu Dhabi, as am a regular Customer to this Hotel, even am a resident in Abu Dhabi City, but the daily visiting to the hotel , Specially in Blendz Lobby coffee which am a daily regular customer in it.
With joyful and quit environment i can enjoy my coffee daily after a long working day, or hold a meeting with friends or business partners. Ms. Rowanna, Ms. Fatiha, Ms. Thida are giving me a great time with a great hospitality services everyday I visit the hotel.
I spend many nights in Cristal Hotel - Abu Dhabi , Madinat Zayed, and the experiment was totally satisfaction in all sides, as rooms are very well taking care of it, room service are professional and the relaxing type in these rooms are awesome.
Make Cristal Hotel in Abu Dhabi your fist destination in anytime you decide to visit Abu Dhabi.

Room Tip: rooms in the western side is Quiter.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Mr. Sritharan

Was my room take carer, His extra ordinary hardworking and caring behavior is really appreciable. He took very nice care of everything and behavior was sweet and caring. I recommend He should be rewarded accordingly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business