Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
Agoda.com
US$91
US$83
Novel Hotel City Center(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$51
US$325
US$267
US$146
US$131
City Seasons Al Hamara Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$63
Hotels.com
One to One Hotel - The Village(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$45
Agoda.com
Emirates Palace(Abu Dhabi)
US$679
US$316
US$291
  • Pool
Royal Rose Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$74
2,200 results
All reviewsyas islandbusiness loungeferrari worldjonathan felixa business class roombelgian barpark innitalian restaurantclose to the airportpool barother hotelsroom servicefree shuttlesea viewrace trackroom was spaciousvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 December 2012

Wanted a short break in the sun and this hotel was great. The pool is in a good location, the gym is well equipped. The spa is very luxurious and the steam, sauna & jacuzzi is free to guests. The room was clean, modern and spacious. The breakfast features a huge choice, including a chef for omelettes, etc. There is free wi-fi everywhere in the hotel, including the pool.
I arrived on an early flight and the check in was quick and easy, plus they had a room available without waiting around. I also used the business suite on the top floor to check in for my return flight and print off the boarding card for free. I found the staff very friendly and efficient.
Location: it is next to a golf course, Ferrari World and close to the airport. There is a shuttle bus into Abu Dhabi that takes about 30 mins or so. You will get aircraft noise.
I did the Big Bus tour and they have a shuttle to Yas Island that joins the tour at the big Mosque.
So ..top marks!

Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 December 2012

Upon my arrival the check-in was smooth and uneventful, was offered a business room at a small surcharge and must admit was well worth the charge. Room was spacious with a great view over the golf course and the Abu Dhabi skyline in the distance. Very comfortable bed and likewise the bathroom was modern with shower and bath. Breakfast was excellent buffet as you would expect was an extensive selection of hot and cold items, however I did find the evening buffet tedious and a little unexciting. Did eat in the Italian, Filini, on my first night but not that impressed. I must admit on one night I nipped next door to the Crowne Plaza and had a very pleasant meal in their Sports Bar.
Hotel was overall very clean and the staff very polite and courteous would definitely consider staying again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 December 2012

If you want to visit the Ferrari World, I would recommend you book the Ferrari world package. It includes one night in Radission, tickets for two and breakfast for two. Way way cheaper than if I book it separately.

Beautiful, new and spacious room. Breakfast was good and had everything I expected. I love the chocolate drink pack in my room!! This is my very first time to have this in hotels. You know, normally they just provide tea bags and coffee packs.

But not many choices for eating places in the hotel. And the prices in hotel restaurants are not cheap indeed. You may opt to take 15 AED taxi to the nearest supermarket.

I would definitely consider staying here again in the future. All in all made for a pleasant stay

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2012

We found out during the check-in that we had made a reservation in a wrong date (month). The recepcionist (João, a friendly Portuguese man), helped us out during a very busy period of the year in the Emirates in order to fix it and get a room, with success.

The breakfast was very good, typical from Radisson.

The swimming pool area is very relaxing and beautiful

The hotel is very well located near the Ferrary World, Marina, Ikea and other major attractions in Abu Dhabi Yas Island.

The staff (bellboys) also helped us how to get around in Abu Dhabi, showing us spots on the map

The check-out was also a very pleasant moment with another friendly recepcionist

The room and bathroom were very clean

We would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2012

I have stayed on Yas Island two years ago but never at the Radisson. I arrived in Abu Dhabi from Muscat in Oman prior to Exhibiting (the Company I work for) at ADIPEC and Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition, On arrival the receptionist organised a room upgrade to a small suite as my partner was flying in to join me for a short break. I got a courtesy call from the receptionist just checking that the room was ok, service or what.

I got a corner room overlooking the Golf Course with magnificent views of the the skyline and the sun going down so fast, in the evening also overlooking the large pool area , I can recommend a room upgrade just to get the larger balcony and the 'sitting room'. Room service was excellent, so I was told, as was the room servicing.

Buffet breakfast was all in as well, main bathroom with shower and a bath and another bathroom in the entrance corridor to the room(s).

A very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Pick a room with a view overlooking the pool and gold course.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business