“Guest relations five stars”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island
Ranked #44 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Doha, Qatar
“Guest relations five stars”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my friend to see Rihanna last weekend. It was extremely busy due to this event and eid holidays. The room was perfect with a wonderful view. Food delicious and even though the room service staff were very busy they tried hard to keep us happy. Concierge staff were extremely helpful. And nothing was too much of a problem for them to arrange. Aruna the duty manager was very accommodating and clearly wanted his guests to be impressed. The most amazing person you should even just say hi to is the guest relations officer Grant Galant, he is clearly in the right job and Radisson Blu are very lucky to have him as their employee. Due to his manner I would certainly stay at this hotel again. Close to all Yas island has to offer and feels like home. Don't hesitate to book in here :)

Room Tip: I usually choose a club room for the benefits, their club lounge is well worth the extra money.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (458)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Wakefield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Really enjoyed our stay at Radisson Blu, for six nights, very helpful staff. In particular, the Duty Manager Amit Kak was very helpful and obliging. A really professional, yet friendly manner. Accommodation was first rate and the restaurant was very good, offering a very wide selection to suit all tastes. I would highly recommend this hotel, which represents excellent value for money. The hotel overlooks Yas Links Golf Course (Rear) or Yas Marina Grand Prix circuit (Front) - not a bad choice!

Room Tip: The rooms at the Rear have a balcony
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

Stunning and affordable!!!!will continue going to the Radisson whenever in Abu Dhabi and now I will try the Radisson in Kuwait.Excellent customer service from Mr.Grant Galant ,he advised us in places to go.Location is perfect walking distance from the where the concert was.Was a beautiful,pleasurable stay.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I was at the Radisson Yas island for a weekend stay attending the Rihanna concert and it couldn't be more convenient. The drive from the airport was less than 15min we could literally walk to the Arena from our hotel and that was the case, we walked lol.

The food at the Italian restaurant was nothing less than AMAZING ! The breakfast buffet selection was decent as you could choose from cereal to fruit to a full American breakfast.
I could go on and on but I will stop now as I have many great things to say about the Radisson On Yas island .

Thank you for everything team Radisson, I'll return sooner than you think!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Had an excellent stay at the Radisson Blu on Yas Island. I stayed for 2 nights making the most of my flight onto KL from LHR. The rooms are huge and service was excellent.
I upgraded on the front desk to a business class room which gave me access to the lounge on the top floor and a room overlooking the golf course and sea. The rooms are very nice and appointed in a very tasteful way. The staff were extremely friendly and had a great attitude and tried to make everything as easy as possible.

Breakfast selection was solid with plenty of choices from around the world, the staff couldn't be friendlier if they tried. Top notch!

To get from Yas Island to the airport is about 10 minutes or so and to go to Dubai Marina took me less than 40 minutes by car which was great. I got to see Dubai and Abu Dhabi on my layover. I even got to see the Russell Peters show at Du Arena by Ferrari World.

All in all I think the hotel is hard to beat for value and location, Abu Dhabi downtown is less than 30 minutes by car and Dubai in 40 minutes and you get a nicer and bigger room than in most hotels in either of those locations for an excellent price. The beach is only a short stroll away and the pool facilities are great too. If I ever visited Abu Dhabi again I wouldn't think twice of staying here again. There's plenty to do in the area with lots of dining options in the hotel and nearby in Yas Marina.

The only thing that I think there is missing in the hotel is a nice bar to wind down after a long day of sightseeing, shopping work or whatever.

On my way back I've booked a night at the Park Inn next door as it's even cheaper and I don't need all the luxury that you get at the Radisson as my stay will only be about 8 hours or so.

Room Tip: Business class room for the facilities in the lounge and the nice views. The corner suites overlooki...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank jawrz
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Really nice staff, helpful and so friendly especially the one named "Peter" I think he's the vallet. Perfect location and reasonable prices, the rooms are spacious, a really nice view to the golf field and the sea. It was a lovely stay there at the Radisson Blu and I would definitely go there again

1 Thank Munira02
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Bad food, bad service, bad check in, bad experience... Food was bland, service always late, and the only thing you get are excuses.
The only good thing about this hotel was that the rooms were alright which is what it should be considering it is still a Radisson.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Rosebank83
CraigBruceGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this review, 27 October 2013
Dear Rosebank83,

We strive to provide all of our guests with a memorable experience whilst staying with us and therefore we are extremely disappointed to hear that your stay with us was less than ideal and apologise for all of the inconvenience caused.

We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay as it is reviews such as yours which allow us to continually improve our services.

I would be glad to discuss with you in more detail should you wish to do so.

With my best regards,