Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island
US$301
US$259
US$113
US$101
Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$74
US$390
US$329
Southern Sun Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$60
2,202 results
All reviewsyas islandbusiness loungeferrari worldjonathan felixa business class roombelgian barpark innitalian restaurantclose to the airportpool barother hotelsroom servicefree shuttlesea viewrace trackroom was spaciousvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 December 2013

this is 4 star hotel but you can get 5 star hotel service even better than most of them. the design is so nice it is 70 decade style .we have great view of golf course in our room which has enough space .I think the chef of restaurant was so expert because we could find great food there .friendly staffs and good environment. if one day I want to travel to Abu Dhabi I will never search for a new hotel just repeat my experience in this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I stayed twice there, the rooms are nice and clean. The bathrooms are really good and modern.
The pool is nice and got enough space to swim and relax.
The breakfast buffet is fairly ok. The Mexican restaurant is nice for dinner and drinks.

I recommend that hotel for a weekend escape or family short trip

It's close to Ferrari world and yas water park

Valet parking available and for pick up trucks also parking outside possible

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2013

The Radisson Blu Hotel is great place to stay when wanting to visit Abu Dhabi but yet be "away" from the city .. its a 30 km drive into the heart of the city , but with great roads that is not a bother .
The rooms are clean , bright and functional .
My room was overlooking the Yas Links Golf Course , so was soothing and a welcome sight..
The bed is comfortable and the amenities etc are on par with what you expect from such a property .
In a nutshell its "value for money "...

Room Tip: Suggest that you ask fora Golf course facing room..
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
CraigBruceGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear rollingstoneDubai

Thank you for your review, and we are delighted to hear that the hotel met your expectations from a comfort, location and value for money perspective. Guest reviews are always appreciated. Have a wonderful festive season.

Sincerely
Craig Bruce – General Manager

Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

I will not suggest anyone to visit this hotel. It is has a high rate for 0 service. My first entrance to my room I found hair(long ones in the shower). After complaining to the manager he said I will inform the room service. I said I am not doing any problem but pls make sure next time it is cleaned. Next day after a long day out had my shower a again on the towels few long hairs. Called the manager and again his answer was will inform the room service. I looked at him in a strange way and told him that the is the worst answer I can hear from a manager at a hotel after 2 complaints for the same subject (sorry forgot also a dead bee on the entrance). I've waited for a higher manager to talk to and his answer was worse. He offered me a free drink it's like a need him and his free drink. For sure this hotel is not to visit many ones beside are better in price and service.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Jean J
CraigBruceGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

Dear JeanJ
Thank you for your feedback following your stay earlier this month. We appreciate your comments and have already undertaken steps to ensure such issues do not occur again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and again thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention.
sincerely
Craig Bruce - General Manager

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Stayed here a few times over the years, and have always enjoyed it. Based out on Yas Island it is only a taxi journey away from town. However the hotel and Island have many things n it to keep you occupied.
The hotel staff can't do enough for you, and are always extremely polite and helpful. Hotel rooms are spacious I have always found, and exceptionally clean and tidy.
There is a vast selection of food on offer at the hotel ranging from local cuisine right up to your home comforts so everyone is catered for.
The hotel also includes an outdoor pool and sun loungers, as well as a spa and gym. The only comment i would make about the gym is it is on the small side and has limited equipment. So trying to avoid it as busy times may be best.

Room Tip: Perfect location for me as i was working at the circuit next to the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
CraigBruceGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear 1sUnderPressure
Thank you for your very positive review of the hotel following your stay with us in October. We are delighted to welcome you back as a repeat guest, and certainly value your input and observations. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Sincerely