“Wonderful Staff”

Park Rotana Abu Dhabi
Ranked #18 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
“Wonderful Staff”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Great location, fantastic staff, beautiful interior design, overall a very nice experience.
Pool was very nice a great temperature. Pool bar and staff helpful and friendly. Great steam room.
Beautiful suites and staff on club lounge very attentive.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I would like to thank you for your positive review regarding Park Rotana Abu Dhabi and I am delighted to read that we exceeded your expectations during your stay.

Francisco Giles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Location is perfect, hotel staff very well trained and friendly, facilities are good. I would say the only missing thing is a bigger tv and options to pay for a movie. Other than what I mentioned everything is high quality.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi and for taking the time to give us your feedback.
I am delighted to read that my team was able to offer you an excellent experience during your recent stay.
Regarding your comments about the option to pay for movies, though we do not have a pay movie system implemented, we do have a selection of movies available at our front desk.

Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I attended a one week professional training in AD by my employer and they choosed Park Rotana to stay in. I can say that the Hotel's luxury and their high standards services made my stay to be such a lovely relaxation experience beyond my expectations instead of being in a in mission.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We would like to thank you for your choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi for your recent stay and for sharing your experience with us.
I am delighted to read that we were able to exceed your expectations and we look forward to welcoming you back to Park Rotana Abu Dhabi.

Hampton
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The restaurants, gym, pool, spa are all outstanding. The location is close to the Grand Mosque and a short drive to Ferrari World. However, the amazing quality of the staff is what puts this property at the top of my Abu Dhabi list of places to stay!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We would like to thank you for your positive review regarding your stay at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi and I'm delighted to read that we exceeded your expectations during your stay.
I would also like to thank you for your comments in regards to the outstanding service you received which I will share with our colleagues.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Park Rotana Abu Dhabi in the near future.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I travel to Abu Dhabi for business and have used this hotel many times. I initially used this hotel because of its close proximity to the offices I visit. However, after the first stay at Park Rotana, I would stay in this hotel, even if the office proximity were not as good. Service and cleanliness of the facilities and rooms is top notch.

The food and beverages in the restaurants and bar are equally as good.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi for your stay and for taking the time to give us your feedback.
I am delighted to read that once again my team was able to offer you an excellent experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Park Rotana Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Everything was simply perfect.
Absolutely the best hotel I ever visited.The room was wide and clean.
The restaurants have high standards and the service simply great.
The only small problem was the noisy air conditioning in the room: I had to turn it off all the nigths to rest.

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am delighted to read that my team was able to exceed your expectations during your stay. Regarding the air conditioning issue you mentioned, please be informed we will contact you via TripAdvisor message to identify the room number you stayed in, in order to investigate it further to analyze the problem of the equipment.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I was treated to an overnight stay in this hotel by my family as a birthday treat. (Together with a night at the Rolling Stones concert). Our accommodation was in a Club Rotana suite and it was excellent with a very good breakfast buffet downstairs or breakfast in the Club Rotana lounge on the top floor. The staff were obviously aware that it was my birthday and went to great lengths to provide lots of additional touches that made my stay very special. The facilities were excellent with a good Spa and swimming pool all excellently maintained and immaculately clean. I simply cannot fault any aspect of the hotel or it's operation.

The hotel is in a great location convenient for Yas Island, Abu Dhabi city and airport, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and close to the main road to Dubai. The architecture is a bit commercial and office-like but is beautifully appointed inside.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi for your recent stay and for taking the time to give us your feedback.
I am delighted to read that my team was able to offer you a 5 star experience during your birthday, and I hope you enjoyed the concert.
Please keep visiting our rotanatimes website as many more concert packages will be available in the future.