Park Rotana Abu Dhabi
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness centre
Very Good 4/5
1,153 results
All reviewsginger restaurantcoopers barteatro restaurantgreat hotelgrand mosquebusiness triproom servicebusiness hotelclub loungecomfortable roomsbreakfast buffetpool barexcellent stayenjoyed my stayhouse keepingyas islandfacilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Park Rotana is my favorite hotel all over the area
Quality of the services is excellent all the time.
Staff is really friendy and helpful all the time.
I caonsider Park Rotana as my home awy from my home.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana for your recent stay and for taking the time to review your experience in TripAdvisor.
I’m happy to read that my team was able to exceed all your expectations and we look forward to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Francisco Giles,

Reviewed 13 April 2014

great location, great value for money, staff so so so helpful, pool is a good size and the pool bar is a great touch, we were a group of 6 and it was a great weekend.
We also had the buffet breakfast, there was lots to choose from, don't bother with in room dining the restaurants are all great here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi for your recent stay and for taking the time to review your experience with us.

I’m glad to read my team was able to excel in the service provided, and you enjoyed your stay with us. I’m also glad to read you experienced our food and beverage outlets and that you were very happy with the quality provided.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Francisco Giles,

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Wonderful hotel with great service and amenities. Not in the centre but convenient for what I needed. Hope to use it again next year. Choice of restaurants meant there was no need to look elsewhere. Lovely pool and poolside bar.

Room Tip: Overlooking the pool away from highway (for view rather than noise)
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

First I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana for your recent stay and for reviewing your experience.

It’s wonderful to read we exceeded your expectations and your experience with us was enjoyable.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Francisco Giles

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Love the hotel. Right from the airport pick up (Audi A6) to the easy check-in and the friendly staff. The only hitch I faced was i was staying alone in the room but they give me two single beds instead of one big bed which was weird and they didn't fix this upon request. Everything else, great. Recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana for your stay and for giving us your feedback on TripAdvisor. I’m glad to read that you enjoyed all our hotel facilities and that you had an excellent stay with us.

Following your comment regarding the twin beds, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience but at the time of your check-in our hotel occupancy was very high and unfortunately there were no rooms with a king size bed available for your stay. For your next stay, we will be happy to confirm your request prior to your check-in.

We hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you again in the future.

Francisco Giles

Reviewed 6 April 2014

This hotel is rated 5 star and from how it looks, it seems to be 5 star. Amenities, size of room and the over-all look of the hotel seems to be 5 star. However, got some issues with this hotel:

1) We reserved for a one big bed but they gave us a room with 2 beds. They argued that there was no request but we showed them that there was - argument changed and they said request are just accommodated if there are availability.

2) They gave us a smoking room in a smoking floor. Told the hotel I do not really like the smell of cigarettes but again they argued there are no available rooms. When we insisted for a non-smoking room, they asked us to wait at least 1.5 hours before a room will be available and it was already 4pm. We told them we can't wait as I had an engagement at 6pm.

3) Wi-Fi is not free! However, seeing how frustrated we are, they gave us free wi-fi as a concession.

4) Local calls are not free and the cost of calls are incredibly exorbitant! I was aghast to see a huge bill for the local calls I made. I don't mind paying but the costs are even more expensive than my mobile roaming costs for international calls.

I was told by the hotel staff that their hotel is a Rotana and they don't want to argue with their customers... but none of our request was actually granted. Not very impressive for a 5 star hotel. The hotel looks 5 star but the service is not. We get better treatment from 4-star hotels. Looks like we we will try another hotel next time we are in AbuDhabi.

Room Tip: No free wi-fi, local costs are very expensive, basic requests such as bed preferences are not given.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business