“My Stat at Park Rotana-Abu Dhabi”

Park Rotana Abu Dhabi
Ranked #16 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi
“My Stat at Park Rotana-Abu Dhabi”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I a frequent traveler ; the comfort for the room and helpfulness of the staff is the most essential part of any of my stays and Park Rotana had them all. The room was clean and conformable in addition to: How can I help you" mind set of staff.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi for your recent stay and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read you had a pleasant experience at Park Rotana. Also that you found your room comfortable and that my team were able to exceed your expectations with our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Francisco Giles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We arrived in at 7.30pm and were directed to the 9th floor club lounge where our business group was checking in. No room for quite a while which we though was a bit odd, but the food and drinks were very welcoming after a hard days work and a long drive, We ended up next door in Park Arjaan on the 10th floor- a huge apartment. Overall great staff and the shared facilities of restaurant and pool are very good. While the wife worked, I used the free shuttle bus 2 mornings to get out and visit different malls and spent the afternoon around the pool which is nice with plenty of lounge chairs and umbrellas . We used the club lounge for a quick breakfast and evening drink - not sure what the difference in price is but we thought the friendly service there was very good.

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi for your recent stay and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

It’s pleasing to read you enjoyed your experience at the Park Rotana and that my team were able to exceed all your expectations. I’m glad you had the opportunity to experience the Club Lounge, our restaurants and our pool and that you were happy with our service.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights and 3 days. Loved everything about the hotel. The location may be is not the best but its near to the airport. The room was nice and all the staff was very attentive. All our requests were done really fast. We dined at Theatro outlet restaurant - service and food were both excellent. Would defenetly stay again!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

It’s wonderful to read you dined at Teatro during your stay and that you had an excellent experience. We will share your feedback with our Teatro team.

Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Park Rotana is my favorite hotel all over the area
Quality of the services is excellent all the time.
Staff is really friendy and helpful all the time.
I caonsider Park Rotana as my home awy from my home.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 20 April 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana for your recent stay and for taking the time to review your experience in TripAdvisor.
I’m happy to read that my team was able to exceed all your expectations and we look forward to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Francisco Giles,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 13 April 2014

great location, great value for money, staff so so so helpful, pool is a good size and the pool bar is a great touch, we were a group of 6 and it was a great weekend.
We also had the buffet breakfast, there was lots to choose from, don't bother with in room dining the restaurants are all great here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi for your recent stay and for taking the time to review your experience with us.

I’m glad to read my team was able to excel in the service provided, and you enjoyed your stay with us. I’m also glad to read you experienced our food and beverage outlets and that you were very happy with the quality provided.

Francisco Giles,
Cheshire
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Wonderful hotel with great service and amenities. Not in the centre but convenient for what I needed. Hope to use it again next year. Choice of restaurants meant there was no need to look elsewhere. Lovely pool and poolside bar.

Room Tip: Overlooking the pool away from highway (for view rather than noise)
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

First I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana for your recent stay and for reviewing your experience.

It’s wonderful to read we exceeded your expectations and your experience with us was enjoyable.

Harrogate, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Arrived at the hotel in the late evening and was greeted by Frankie on reception, she was very pleasant and very efficient, she explained the hotel as it was my first visit. The room was one of the best equipped I have stayed in for a while, the only downside is the charge for wi-fi which was rather high, my company has now introduced a policy of avoiding hotels that don't give free wi-fi in standard rooms.

The buffet restaurant had a great selection of food and the service was outstanding. The pool was very clean and lots of free towels.

The general ambience of the hotel is very professional

Check out was very quick the only negative was the wait for a taxi to go to the airport, however the concierge phoned for one and it came pretty quick

I would definitely choose this as my hotel of choice for Abu Dhabi if my company policy allows

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for choosing Park Rotana for your stay and for reviewing it on TripAdvisor.

I was glad to read you had the opportunity to experience our restaurant and pool and glad the experience was enjoyable.

Thank you for your feedback with regards to the lack of complimentary wifi, we regularly review our competitor’s services and find the vast majority of hotels still charge for wifi. It is however being reviewed as we speak.

Unfortunately from time to time experience a shortage of taxis, our apologies.

We hope this did not deter you from returning to the Park Rotana in the near future.