“Another great experience”

Park Rotana Abu Dhabi
Ranked #17 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
“Another great experience”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

2nd time here. We knew we would enjoy and this time everyone looked after the little one as well. Trehan at Front Desk is very accomodating. My one year old Son needed something healthy so Katarina went extra miles and arranged soup/rice for him. Brian and Thilina are very good at Ginger Restaurant. Food is great. Thilina went and prepared special strong tea for us. Service all around is very fast. Ordered dinner room service and Australia is very detailed, recomends good options. House keeping is also very good. Will keep coming :-)

Room Tip: Ask anyone anything and they will assist you
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear TripAdvisor member,

I would like to thank you for choosing us for your stay and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

I’m delighted to read this was your second stay at the Park Rotana Abu Dhabi and that we were able to exceed your expectations once more.

I am always very pleased to read positive feedback in regards to our colleagues and appreciate yours which will be shared with each one.

I hope you have the opportunity of returning in the near future.

Francisco Giles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 24 April 2014

There were troubles with our booking and I wasn't happy with the way the receptionist treated us when we checked-in. I am not sure if it was because we we're Filipinos but he wasn't as warm, helpful, and friendly with us as he was with other guest, European and locals. I forgot his name but I hope the management should pay attention to customer service which should be equal to all guest.

We chose Park Rotana because we wanted to visit the grand mosque for the weekend. The room was huge, beautiful, clean, and modern but the breakfast buffet was just average.

1 Thank arya1988
Dear TripAdvisor member,

We would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana for your stay and for sharing your experience with us.

I was disappointed to read you were dissatisfied with your check in experience and I apologize. I would like to assure you this is not a common procedure, and we always strive to exceed our guest’s expectations during their stay with us. Your review will be shared with our team in order to understand what went wrong this time, so we can continuously improve our service.

We hope this experience doesn’t deter you from coming back to the Park Rotana and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

The Hotel is very luxurious and the room has a specious space that is equipped with everything you need. the breakfast is remarkable with many varieties including fresh juices. The staff are very friendly and accommodated all our requests.

Dear TripAdvisor member,

Greetings from Park Rotana Abu Dhabi.

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana for your stay and for taking the time to review your experience on TripAdvisor.

I’m happy to read that during your stay you enjoyed your room and breakfast at Ginger All Day Dining restaurant and that my team were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I a frequent traveler ; the comfort for the room and helpfulness of the staff is the most essential part of any of my stays and Park Rotana had them all. The room was clean and conformable in addition to: How can I help you" mind set of staff.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi for your recent stay and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read you had a pleasant experience at Park Rotana. Also that you found your room comfortable and that my team were able to exceed your expectations with our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We arrived in at 7.30pm and were directed to the 9th floor club lounge where our business group was checking in. No room for quite a while which we though was a bit odd, but the food and drinks were very welcoming after a hard days work and a long drive, We ended up next door in Park Arjaan on the 10th floor- a huge apartment. Overall great staff and the shared facilities of restaurant and pool are very good. While the wife worked, I used the free shuttle bus 2 mornings to get out and visit different malls and spent the afternoon around the pool which is nice with plenty of lounge chairs and umbrellas . We used the club lounge for a quick breakfast and evening drink - not sure what the difference in price is but we thought the friendly service there was very good.

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi for your recent stay and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

It’s pleasing to read you enjoyed your experience at the Park Rotana and that my team were able to exceed all your expectations. I’m glad you had the opportunity to experience the Club Lounge, our restaurants and our pool and that you were happy with our service.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights and 3 days. Loved everything about the hotel. The location may be is not the best but its near to the airport. The room was nice and all the staff was very attentive. All our requests were done really fast. We dined at Theatro outlet restaurant - service and food were both excellent. Would defenetly stay again!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

It’s wonderful to read you dined at Teatro during your stay and that you had an excellent experience. We will share your feedback with our Teatro team.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Park Rotana is my favorite hotel all over the area
Quality of the services is excellent all the time.
Staff is really friendy and helpful all the time.
I caonsider Park Rotana as my home awy from my home.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 20 April 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana for your recent stay and for taking the time to review your experience in TripAdvisor.
I’m happy to read that my team was able to exceed all your expectations and we look forward to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Francisco Giles,