“Good value for money and great service, shame the Wi-Fi isnt free”

Park Rotana Abu Dhabi
Ranked #16 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Close to the airport, but not close to beaches or shopping etc. The Corniche is at the other end of Abu Dhabi but not to far to Yas Island by taxi.
There is one public bus that stops outside of the hotel every 30 mins. It takes an hour to reach the Corniche end of Abu Dhabi.
Wifi is not free and no places for breakfast nearby so room only clients should consider an upgrade to include Breakfast.
I would recommend the Club Rotana package if you plan on staying close to the hotel each day - inclusive drinks and snacks and wifi internet as well as outstanding personal service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lumak1na
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi for your recent stay and for taking the time to review your experience with us. I’m happy to read about your pleasant experience with the Club Rotana package.

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the pricing of our wifi services, we regularly review our competitor’s services and find the vast majority of hotels still charge for wifi.

I appreciate all your constructive comments and please know that they are being taken into consideration.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Park Rotana Abu Dhabi in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Park Rotana Abu Dhabi

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed in a club room for 9 nights, clean hotel with very friendly and efficient staff. Advanced booking got a decent discount on the room rate. Would definitely stay there again.

Club lounge access is great and includes free wifi access for the duration of your stay as well as complimentary alcoholic drinks between 1900 - 2100.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from the Park Rotana!

We would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a positive review.

We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, and delighted to hear that you enjoyed our Club Lounge and its complimentary wifi and beverages.

We look forward to welcoming you the Park Rotana Abu Dhabi in the near future.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is the second time I am staying in Park Rotana. Both stays were for the concert in Du Arena. Last year, during the same time, it was for Metallica & this time it's Black Sabbath. Surprisingly, my quality of stay this year, like last year, was Excellent. Its a fantastic hotel with lovely staff to make your stay & experience worthwhile.Great value for money, I must say. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to take a short break.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from Park Rotana!

Firstly, thank you for choosing to stay with us at Park Rotana Hotel, Abu Dhabi.

I am delighted to read that you were satisfied on both occasions and we look forward to welcoming you back to Park Rotana Abu Dhabi in the near future.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Park Rotana Abu Dhabi is located in a very nice location in between the airport and City where you can enjoy the relaxing environment with the very nice hospitality and very friendly staff who cares about the guest comfort

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

We would like to thank you for your choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi for your stay and for sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted to read that we were able to exceed your expectations and that you enjoyed our environment.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I came down from Dubai having bought the concert package for last Thursday night. The price included the room, the concert ticket, one free drink in Coopers (reviewed separately but go!) , shuttle to and from the concert on Yas Island and breakfast! Absolutely terrific value.

The hotel is clean and modern. The check in process right from valet parking to getting key and luggage to the room took just a few minutes.

The room was a good size and nicely furnished. The shower room nicely done with an enormous shower cubicle. The bed was comfy with nice linen and fab pillows. For a hotel of this type I was fairly impressed.

I went and had my complimentary drink at Coopers (and a few more) and then got on the shuttle bus which left bang on time. The bus was sat waiting as we came out of the concert too and the return to the hotel quick and easy.

I had a slight problem in the morning but that was just with an individual member of staff from housekeeping who didn't listen. I was in the bathroom and had a knock at the door asking if I wanted the room serviced...as I was checking out in about half an hour I obviously said "no" to which I was asked if I was sure. I shouted back "sure, please leave me" to which I got "room is OK?" to which I shouted "yes, please leave me alone, thank you". So, when I opened the bathroom door a few minutes later in a state of undress to find the room door wide open and a guy making the bed I obviously wasn't best pleased. I pointed out that I was going so why would I want the bed made and asked why he was in there when I had clearly said no 3 times. Apparently I had pressed a button by the light switch that showed I wanted the room done so the guy actually started arguing with me!! Just a training issue perhaps? Housekeeping should surely know when someone is checking out and to leave those rooms? AND, they certainly shouldn't argue with the spoken word of a customer over a blinking light outside the door!

Anyway, I had a bit of a moan to reception and they were very good about it all and promised to look into it and call me to which I said not to worry about the call as I didn't need an update or to spoil what had actually been a decent stay. (They did try and ring actually but I was unable to take the call by that time).

That experience probably stopped this review having an excellent (for what it was) rating but the staff do also make the place so it did leave an impression. Overall though I would thoroughly recommend as a base and certainly for one of their concert packages. I'll be back when there's another band I want to see!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Greetings from Park Rotana Abu Dhabi.

First I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. I’m also glad to read that you experienced Cooper’s and enjoyed it.

However I would like to apologize for this miscommunication on our housekeeping attendant’s part. Surely a training issue which has already been addressed. Thank you for highlighting this.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

it was really amazing that for the second time in raw I felt wow coz of the friendly was and smile while they are calling my name which mean they still remember by my name specially in arrival they call me by my name Trihana and Babu. then second day another one again from the fo team Majid called my by my name again another 2people from spa and pool Mahesh and Nesrin they are really amazing staff lovely smile feeling wow.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

We would like to thank you for your choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi and for sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted to read that we were able to exceed your expectations, and I am always very pleased to read positive feedback in regards to our colleagues which will be shared with each one.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Well again, this time I chose to stay in that hotel, since I wanted a hotel that is closer to the stores I wanted to visit. The hotel is in the center of the following Abu Dhabi major malls, Bawabat Al sharq, Dalma, Khalidiyah & Al Wahda Malls. Also it is really close to Qaryat al beri.
The hotel has made some interesting changes from my last visit in May 2013 which are but not limited to: Free bikes to borrow, a daily shuttle to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque & the gym has become open 24/7 and some more!

Room Tip: If you would like the sun to sneak peak on your room early in the morning, choose something with #*1...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from Park Rotana Abu Dhabi.

We would like to show our sincere appreciation for your review regarding your recent stay with us and I am pleased to read that you have noticed the positive changes that have taken place in the past year and that you enjoyed using our facilities.

We look forward to welcome you back to Park Rotana Abu Dhabi in the near future.

Yours Sincerely,