“A rejuvenating and luxurious experience....”

Park Rotana Abu Dhabi
Ranked #18 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My mother and myself were attending the ballet in Abu Dhabi. We stayed over at the Park Rotana to avoid the commute back to Dubai in the evening, and we were so spoiled...! We arrived in the afternoon and were pleasantly ushered to our comfortable room. After putting our overnight bags away we went to go cool off at at the pool, which is a perfect temperature for the desert heat. It is obviously a popular pool bar - as the the atmosphere is enticing.

After the ballet we had the a well deserved sleep on one of the most comfortable beds around!

Room Tip: Pool bar is cool!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

We would like to thank you for your choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi for your stay and for sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted to read that we were able to exceed your expectations and I am happy to read that you enjoyed our pool and our pool bar.

We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Recently stayed here whilst on business at the ADNEC.
We were upgraded to a club room, though didn't use the club room facilities.
Hotel is immaculately clean. Beds super comfy and upmarket toiletries
We ate at the Irish bar which had a great atmosphere and couldn't fault the food and drinks
Loved the swimming pool and comfy sun loungers with plenty of sun umbrellas.
Taxis to adnec cost approx AED15-20
Staff were absolutely fantastic, brilliant customer service, congratulations Rotana.
Would definately look to stay here again when in Abu Dhabi
Full marks all round.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank cosmoinwindsor

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

We would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi and for sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted to read that we were able to exceed your expectations, and I am always very pleased to read positive feedback in regards to our colleagues.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay and hope you try out the club room facilities during your next visit.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Had a wonderful stay at the Park Rotana Abu Dhabi - very friendly staff and good service. Spent a pleasant afternoon at the pool, went to the ballet at the convention centre, came back to hotel for a late room service dinner.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana for your recent stay and for taking the time to review your experience with us.

I’m delighted to read you recently enjoyed your experience and that you had the opportunity to relax by our pool and utilize our room service menu.

We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We informed the hotel we would be arriving at 6 and would only need the room for about 12 hours as we had a flight to catch. The room was ready on time and was very spacious and clean. They have L'Occitane products in the bathroom which i loved. We also had access to the club floor - as we are rotana members and got to enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and some snacks. They have some good restaurants on site - the tapas place is great as is Coopers bar - great to watch the football and other sports in. The hotel is located across from the Sheikh Zayed Mosque which gives it a lovely view.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing us for your stay and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

I’m delighted to read my team was able to exceed your expectations and that enjoyed your room, our Club Rotana and our restaurants, especially Cooper’s.

I hope we can have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

As a business traveler you are always looking for 3 things Great service, good food and a nice bed. This hotel has all 3 and fantastic value for money.
Don't miss Coopers Bar & Grill the DJ plays great 80's & 90's music on a Thursday night and the food is good value for money

Room Tip: rooms with sea views on 7th floor and above are best.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Barry H

Dear TripAdvisor member,

I’m glad to read that we exceeded your expectations as a business traveler and that you enjoyed your Thursday night at Cooper’s. We also hope that you will be watching all the World Cup games with us at Cooper’s.

We are looking forward to welcoming you for your next stay in the near future.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Saturday at 12:30 am, I went to the reception in Rotana Park in order to book a room, before I was dining with friends at coopers pub in the same hotel, while I am trying to give my Rotana Rewards membership card to the receptionist, some of my cards fall into a gap in the receptionist desk (I don't understand why there is a gap there and how they chose such kind of desks), they called engineering team to pull out the cards and that seems funny to staff who were on duty! engineering team spent like 15 minutes to pull out the cards! after I gave my driving license to the receptionist to book a room, it took a long time for her to do the checking through the system, staff keep laughing (on cards issue) which made me very upset, I told her : ask the manager to come better than laughing with staff and make me waiting for long time, because of my comment she decided that she needs Emirates ID to let me check in (I informed her before that it is under renewal), I insisted to see the manager, she keep saying she is the manager which made me very upset, after the manager came (seems her friend), i asked her to check my history in Rotna Hotels, she did not, and insisted that I bring my national ID to check in, and that is the rule in Abu Dhabi (it is completely untrue because I checked in same night in AL Maha Arjaan - Rotana Abu Dhabi), I screamed on them and left the hotel back to coopers where I was since 6 PM to watch the match between Spain and Netherlands, they followed me and ask the security to prevent me from getting in because I don’t have ID!! (I missed the match) After I left to AD, and I checked in Al Maha Arjaan-Rotana with my driving license, when I told the staff in Al Maha hotel about what happened they Apologized to me.
This is how Park Rotana deal with a Rotana customer who checked in around 250 times over 3 years at (Al Maha Arjaan AD, Rotana Yas Island, Centro Yas Island, Al Rawda Arjaan AD, Rotana Beach AD, Villa Rotana Dubai,Centro Al Manhal AD)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Nimer S
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Loved being here, stayed 2 weeks and would go back again and again. The location is not ideal, but the hotel has everything you need. Food is fantastic, pumpkin soup at the pub downstairs is to die for.

Spacious rooms and great service. BREAKFAST... YUM one of the best I've had

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

We would like to thank you for your positive review regarding your stay at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi and I'm delighted to read that you’ve had an excellent experience with us. I’m happy to read that you have enjoyed our breakfast and our bar “Cooper’s”.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Park Rotana Abu Dhabi!