“Top Notch 4 1/2 Star”

Park Rotana Abu Dhabi
Ranked #18 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 4 July 2014

What a nice property for those who would choose a quiet, comfortable and well appointed hotel. This is our second stay in three years and were pleasantly surprised that most standards have remained consistent. The property is very well maintained and our room did not look any different after three years - that is exceptional maintenance. The staff was very accommodating and two of the best staff were Babu and Allen. Both these young men remembered us from our 1st stay three years ago and treated us as royalty. What an amazing breakfast at Ginger - presentation, quality and service are totally 5 Star. If you have a better breakfast buffet - I would love to see! I could make this a long review, but think that I would want people to know this: 1st class accommodation that just gives you such a relaxing feeling without feeling stuffy, very nice restaurants, excellent staff, very nice pool area, nice fitness center, location very good and just an overall great place to stay with an exceptional value compared to US standards. There are always things that keep me from giving a 5 Star and in this case it is with minor issues - ( smoking in the restaurant - I think only during Ramadan? ). We stayed during Ramadan and the challenges for the staff are unbelievable, so I would like to give them some slack as the demands are great. Thanks Guys for working so hard to make Park Rotana a great experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear TripAdvisor member,

I would like to thank you for choosing us for your stay and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at Park Rotana, and that you experienced and enjoyed our restaurants and facilities.

I am also very pleased to read positive feedback in regards to our colleagues which will be shared personally with each one.

We are looking forward to welcoming you for your next stay in the near future.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed last weekend to this hotel. Everything is going good from the check in point, you will feel the warmth from the reception desk Jessica and other staff greeting you with courteous smile. The room was nice and the pool were as good as the staff, I would want to say thank you to Mahesh and Sumith for the great service. The Cooper's of course is always a go go however as there was a football game, it's all jumpacked with football fans. I really wish we could have dined in to Teatro that night but it was overbooked instead we tried the room service and the service and food is simply good and great value too.

But.... there's one thing that TOTALLY RUINED my stay... this staff named Gladys at Ginger restaurant during the breakfast. The food there is nice and other staff were that polite but I just can't forget how I was treated with discrimination. So unexpectedly as I myself is a hotelier for half a decade partly exposed to operations itself. I understand and respect the dress code after being approached and knowing that "sleeveless is not allowed", we went up and change. However, while we were having breakfast, there were several wearing sleeveless even haltered ones and they were allowed!! This is so absurd as I felt being discriminated, is it because I am Asian and the others are NOT?! Having felt like this I gave the feedback to Rajesh the Restaurant Manager and was apologetic, but that was it only.

Now, it's making me think twice to come back to this hotel.

2  Thank imeej
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

We would like to thank you for your choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I would like to apologize for the incident mentioned, this should not have happened. Please accept my apologies, I have ensured that our dress code policy is applied to everyone.

Hope that this unfortunate experience will not prevent you from staying in Park Rotana Abu Dhabi in the future.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I stayed five days at the park rotana and when I have chance I will always return to it. This was my fifth stay there and the service has always been excellent and up to expectations. A definite destination while visiting Abu Dhabi

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana for your recent stay and for taking the time to review your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read that my team was able to exceed all your expectations and we look forward to welcome you back again when you are visiting Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have stayed here many times and each visit has been most enjoyable. Rooms are well equipped and very comfortable. The staff are excellent and they do their best to ensure you enjoy your stay. All the food and beverage outlets are great value for money. Try Teatro or Cooper's. The location lends itself to easy travel to Yas Island and the cornice is only 25 minutes away.

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from the Park Rotana!

We would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a positive review.

We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, and delighted to hear that you enjoyed our restaurants.

We look forward to welcoming you the Park Rotana Abu Dhabi in the near future.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This is not my first stay at Park Rotana; but by far is the best, The room was nice and clean the GYM and Pool were as good. If you are a sushi lover l Ginger restaurant is the place to be for lunch ....and yes the buffet includes other items. Staff were a go get it type of people.

Room Tip: Travelers are advised to ask for None Smoking rooms in advance.

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

We would like to thank you for your choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi and for sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted to read that we were able to exceed your expectations, and I am glad to read that you have enjoyed our recreation facilities our all day dining restaurant, Ginger.
We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

My mother and myself were attending the ballet in Abu Dhabi. We stayed over at the Park Rotana to avoid the commute back to Dubai in the evening, and we were so spoiled...! We arrived in the afternoon and were pleasantly ushered to our comfortable room. After putting our overnight bags away we went to go cool off at at the pool, which is a perfect temperature for the desert heat. It is obviously a popular pool bar - as the the atmosphere is enticing.

After the ballet we had the a well deserved sleep on one of the most comfortable beds around!

Room Tip: Pool bar is cool!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

We would like to thank you for your choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi for your stay and for sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted to read that we were able to exceed your expectations and I am happy to read that you enjoyed our pool and our pool bar.

We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Recently stayed here whilst on business at the ADNEC.
We were upgraded to a club room, though didn't use the club room facilities.
Hotel is immaculately clean. Beds super comfy and upmarket toiletries
We ate at the Irish bar which had a great atmosphere and couldn't fault the food and drinks
Loved the swimming pool and comfy sun loungers with plenty of sun umbrellas.
Taxis to adnec cost approx AED15-20
Staff were absolutely fantastic, brilliant customer service, congratulations Rotana.
Would definately look to stay here again when in Abu Dhabi
Full marks all round.

1  Thank cosmoinwindsor

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

We would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi and for sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted to read that we were able to exceed your expectations, and I am always very pleased to read positive feedback in regards to our colleagues.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay and hope you try out the club room facilities during your next visit.