“So Far.. Perfect & Amazing service”

Park Rotana Abu Dhabi
Ranked #16 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I had just arrived to Park Rotana on a business trip as this will be my first night out of three weeks in the hotel. I will not speak of the hotel high standard as it is known and mentioned in previous comments. But I have this incident that really made me want to write this comment.
I ordered room service for dinner but the point is I am in the middle of fastening which I am not allowed to eat any beef, chicken, etcc or their products and I called the rooms service asking her about the some of the vegetarian food ingredients all of which did not suit me as they contain either butter, eggs or cheese. The Room Service (who unfortunately I do not know her name) was really cooperative, she kept giving me suggestions and asking for the food ingredients and coming back to me when the food contained any of these ingredients. Then she did something amazing and she told the chef who then called me and made me a special meal that suited my needs and fastening. Chef Narindar ( I hope i heard his name right) made amazing food that goes will with my fastening and was really helpful.
Big thanks for those two amazing people at Park Rotana.. you were really helpful and saved me from hunger :)))
after all its not about the hotel but about the people that works here that make your stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank NMorcos

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Spent just under a month at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi recently. As i've come to expect from UAE hotels, a very high standard is upheld.

Staff are well trained, professional, courteous and friendly, the hotel facilities are excellent, including a good gym.

Our room was well equipped and comfortable.

One irritating issue was the lack of catering for non-muslims during Ramadan - the only midday eating options were room service (expensive) or a huge buffet lunch in the restaurant (v expensive.)

Whilst lying out by the pool in 45 degree heat, to get a sip of water I had to go into the gym to use their water machine! A partitioned off area by the pool for non-muslims to eat and drink throughout the day, with a bar snack menu, would have been amazing!

Coopers Pub would be superb if it wasn't for the STENCH of smoke, Abu Dhabi is miles behind the times in allowing smoking indoors. After a couple of drinks in there it was necessary to shower, and launder all clothes, completely disgusting.

Also, there's nothing within walking distance at all, so expect to be catching lots of taxis (plentiful and cheap fortunately)

1  Thank barnabybleach
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I stayed here twice and each time the services were very good, nice personnel, clean rooms, great food. It is a very elegant place.
The internet connection was a bit slow and the quite difficult to find a non-smoking room (you get used with the smell, but it is a bit unpleasant for somebody that doesn't smoke).

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I stayed here during the month of Ramdan. My stay was for 1 night. The rate was excellent. The room was clean and tidy, the internet access was not convenient (slow). However I liked the room very much (spacious, clean, comfortable, well attended).
Staff were helpful as my flight was late and I requested a very late check out (10.00 p.m.) at half a night charge, this was granted for my good luck.

Room service was fast and convenient.

Location is out of the city, but as I said, it was in the month of Ramadan so I believe the traffic was relatively low and my business visits were very easily managed through the hotel's location (but by car).

I'd recommend it for business travelers and for my friends. Definitely would stay here again :).

2  Thank Kareemoyaboy
Reviewed 2 August 2014

From Check-in to Check-out we were made to feel very welcome. Room service was fantastic. The menu for in-room dining was excellent. Wish we had more than just the weekend stay. Just like all the other Rotana properties, Park Rotana maintains very high standards and we would certainly recommend it to friends and acquaintances.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed here again after a gap of two years. Top quality rooms, personnel, restaurants and British style bar. Food was top quality. Stayed for 7 nights, food every night (room service and at bar), breakfast and reasonable bar drinks. All for £690.00

1  Thank Jim C
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Excellent Staff & Service ...our rooms was upgraded without any additional charge. A job well done ...A great Hotel ...A superb stay!!!!! looking forward for our next stay & will highly recommend PARK ROTANA to our friends....

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family