“Spetacular view, Food okay...but...”
Review of Tiara

Tiara
Ranked #522 of 2,111 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I am far from having acrophobia and visited atop the Space Needle in Washington State and the Towers of America in San Antonio, Texas. I am prone to motion sickness but didn't think I would have an issue dining in the Marina Mall Tower Tiara restaurant. Sadly I was mistaken and had a difficult time enjoying dinner with friends. Though the floor rotates very slowly I felt nauseous during the entire meal. The concept of a rotating restaurant high in the sky is brilliant, but because I was not able to enjoy my meal I rated this restaurant a three. If there is a next time I’ll take a Dramamine. The view was spectacular. Food was okay and service mediocre.

2  Thank starzh
There are newer reviews for Tiara

Reviewed 6 November 2013

My wife was not very happy. The Food Quality was not as god as it use to be. The first waitress came and give out the Menu, When We told her that give us some starter first let us give some time to decide for the main course she Laugh, Which is not very comfortable. The second waiter came and bring some bread and some sauces and he said its free. I was about to ask him that DID WE ASK FOR SOMETHING FOR FREE. The Drinks were serve with food and no one came to refill water or soda, The soft drinks were in a can. Were not in glasses and no one came to open up and pour it in glasses. The Place was nice it use to be, But now this time I can see that the management has to close it soon. That day was my wife's Birthday and I took her for a dinner, If I knew that this place is like that now I would never come. And I have no reason to come back to TIARA.
POOR MANAGEMENT.

Review collected in partnership with RoundMenu.com
2  Thank Kashif A
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Very unexpected view, which rotates. It was a few weeks ago and I can't remember exactly what we ate, but it was like a lamb and also a pasta dish...but the point is its great! Plus we had an entertainer voucher. Great service.

1  Thank Liyah R
Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

One just really go there for the view and for the experience of dining in a revolving restaurant, so don't expect for the food to be great or you'll be disappointed. The staff are good and attentive.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

This Resturants is located in an amazing location in AbuDhabi , Seeing AbuDhabi from the heights

No Doubt that it is in a Unique location , but the service inside is poor , and prices are exaggerating , Request to Relook at the price menu , and to make it realistic , as it was my 1st and last visit to the restaurant

1  Thank sh_kahwaji