Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi
Hilton Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
US$212
US$125
  • Pool
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$56
Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$90
US$181
US$118
  • Pool
Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$61
US$78
US$73
US$277
US$164
  • Pool
Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$65
US$404
US$313
1,725 results
All reviewsafya restaurantthe club loungeprivate beachshangri la groupcool boxgrand mosquebeach staffsmall pooldeluxe roomsun loungersthe ritz carltonyas islandrestaurant staffearly checkmain restaurantvalet parkingfantastic hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2011

I have stayed in this hotel for two months starting from the 24th of February. This hotel is simply excellent. The best thing about this hotel is the staff, they are extremely helpful. There is no single problem I have faced that was not solved immediately and with high professionalism. I wish to give my sincere thanks to Rasem, Somar, Angela Maw, Bashir, David, Hung, Joraldine, Edreesi, and all the people in Afya restaurant for their wonderful service and great food.

I strongly recommend this hotel. In my belief, it is the best kept secret amongst Abu Dhabi hotels.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2011

I am at present staying in Traders Abu Dhabi, because of a broken leg I have to use a wheelchair for most of my time, the staff are so helpful including the lifeguards who are so considerate when I go into the pool. The Traders pool is not suitable for me but we can use the pool at the Shangri La which is suitable for using crutches to get in and out. The Traders Club room is a good size and the bathroom is quite manageble - I am not using an accessible room so cannot comment on the faclities those rooms offer for less mobile guests. The Traders Club Lounge is small and has been busy but the staff including Sam, Aye and the others always have a smile and again cannot do enough for you.

The hotel is a taxi ride away from the City Centre and I have not visited this time but have done so from other Abu Dahbi hotels.

I can thoroughly recommend Traders.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2011

One of the best value and nicest hotels I have stayed in for a long time. Book the "club" room - excellent value. Great hotel for business or holiday. It is out of town, which was fine for me, but not if you don't want a 20 min cab ride in to town.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank ta2306
Reviewed 14 April 2011

Great hotel, new and very modern situated next to the Souk and Shangri La Hotel. Only one restaurant but excellent choice at the souk which is only 5 minutes walk ( or if you are lazy you can get the free golf buggy). Staff very friendly and very helpful. Booked a room with access to the Traders Club lounge which was good value for money. Would definitely stay there again if in Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2011

One of the best stays I have ever experienced. Outstanding in every aspect. Far beyond a 4 star, compared to many European accommodations, this is easily a 5 star hotel.

The staff, from check-in and through our entire stay, and to check-out were attentive, polite, smiling and professional.

While location being a bit outside main Abu Dhabi, you have everything you need in the surroundings. In addition to the Pool snackbar, and the private beach, you will find a small supermarket, a Starbucks and a good selection of restaurants. The hotel also has a complimentary shuttle bus to take you to the main attractions of Abu Dhabi. Taxi's were available anytime to take you downtown, for approx 35 AED one way.

Our room was spacey (32 sq meters), spotless clean, and had a balcony facing the pool area. Modern, with smart lightning solutions (night light).

My only (kind of) complaint would be that it took them a while (40 - 45 minutes) to deliver our luggage to our room the first night. We should have take it ourselves.

One the departing day, since our departure from Abu Dhabi airport was late in the night, we kindly asked for a late check-out, which they gladly fulfilled. They even called us that day to ask if needed extra towels, water or anything at all.

All in all, we would gladly return any time in the future.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple