Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$60
Novotel
US$575
US$358
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
Agoda.com
Al Raha Beach Hotel(Abu Dhabi)
US$309
Travelocity
US$87
US$68
1,726 results
All reviewsafya restaurantthe club loungeprivate beachshangri la groupcool boxgrand mosquebeach staffsmall pooldeluxe roomsun loungersthe ritz carltonyas islandrestaurant staffearly checkmain restaurantvalet parkingfantastic hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I have just returned from a 7 night stay at this hotel, and I was impressed with every bit of it, the service was outstanding from start to finish, ( a special mention to Karl in the Traders lounge who's service was impeccable)

Down on the beach having your sunlounger made up for you with water& ice cold hand towels being supplied throughout the day was fantastic, the area was lovely and clean and well laid out
The room I had was fantastic with a view looking out over the canal & beach, ( I did upgrade to a Traders room which in my opinion is worth it) The bed was huge, ample storage space, lovely bathroom & separate shower and the complimentary toiletries were so good I didn't really use my own and the were renewed every day (not refilled like some places I have stayed in)

I stayed on a B&B basis, with the Traders room upgrade as mentioned, this allowed the use of the lounge on the 9th floor throughout the day, with hot / cold drinks all included, mini snacks throughout the day, then from 6-8pm there was a canape/drinks service, was more like a mini buffet with excellent food, self service drinks including alcohol etc which just fantastic.

The food in the hotel was in my opinion fantastic, Highly recommend the Sirloin steak! Everything was spotlessly clean and all service came with a smile.

A free shuttle bus was available to take you off to the main Abu Dhabi areas and sites like the Grand Mosque (well worth a visit) as the hotel is not in the main area which I think gives it an edge as its not to busy. there is a modern souq a few minutes walk along the hotel path, which has a variety of cafes/restaurants etc if you don't want to dine at the hotel, along with shops and a supermarket which is useful.

I would definitely stay at this Hotel again, and can not find any way to fault it .

Thank you Traders Hotel for a great vacation!

Dan Carter (UK)

Room Tip: Traders room upgrade is worth it
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank DanCarter78
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I spent four nights here as part of a three centre holiday. The hotel is really good, its in a great spot backing onto the creek, so has a lovely beach. It is spotlessly clean and very well run. Staff are friendly, polite and accommodating. Breakfast was included in our booking and was very good, with plenty of choice for all tastes and nationalities. It's wonderful for holiday makers, but for a business trip: maybe a hotel nearer the business centre might be better. Having said that, it's not too far in a taxi around 15 minutes. The Grand Mosque is around five minutes in the free hotel shuttle ( book in advance). There is a modern souk a short walk away, which is quite designer and not really authentic: but there are some nice restaurants there. I would come back here again.

Room Tip: If you book independently ask for a room with sea view and a bathroom with a shower as well as a bath, preferably a corner room e.g 605 or any floor 05 room. Both the room and the bathroom are larger.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jg2501
Reviewed 25 March 2013

This trip was booked 3 days before we flew out so I didn't have the chance to research it too much other than that on trip advisor. We were looking for a peaceful lazy holiday, with a beach, comfy room and lots of food and we sure got that!

The beach is a private one and albeit not too big but it serves the purpose. The staff are so attentive and polite and met all our needs. In fact at some points we felt awkward especially when they got our sun loungers ready with the mattress and covered in towels. Other destinations I've been to expect the guest to do it themselves!

I'm a vegetarian so food is always a concern for me but the restaurant staff were more than happy to accommodate this. On 4 occasions, I had a meal that wasn't on the menu and it tasted real good it should be on the menu! Cons about the restaurant is if you go in the evening and you want a table outside, the service and wait can be slow. However the view outside is lovely so it's a must at least once. P.s the nachos aren't real nachos, they serve thick chips instead.

The rooms were clean, I have a level of OCD so I look for mould and dust etc but luckily I didn't find any. Big comfy bed with lots if tv channels but not as many as I'd expected in English.

Overall, it was a trip for my husbands birthday and it only took the cleaner to figure this out from the birthday card in the room. He was wished happy birthday on the beach by at least 12 staff, by the reception staff, by the staff in the restaurant and upon return to the room, there was a lovely chocolate cake and a bunch of flowers with a card. It's the extra touches that make it that much more special.

A fab hotel and not too posh to make you feel you have to dress up for everything like the emirates palace would expect!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2013

On the way to Australia my wife and I did a stop over at the Traders Hotel Qaryat Al Beri.
This is a good clean hotel with it own beach , good food and for a short stop over was Ideal.
It was a short taxi ride to the Mosque just over the bridge and twenty minuets to the marina were you can get good food from one of many restaurants .

Room Tip: We can only say the room was quiet had good A/C and good lifts from floor to ground .
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Called in for lunch lovely views across the lake. Nice childrens play area which suited our family. Meal was very good help yourself to a comprehensive salad bar, and lager was cheaper than most other places.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family