Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi
US$438
US$358
Hilton Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
US$178
US$125
  • Pool
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$147
US$377
US$313
1,723 results
All reviewsafya restaurantthe club loungeprivate beachshangri la groupcool boxgrand mosquebeach staffsmall pooldeluxe roomsun loungersthe ritz carltonyas islandrestaurant staffearly checkmain restaurantvalet parkingfantastic hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 September 2013

The Traders hotel is in the Shangri La and Qaryat al Beri souk complex which is a good location however the hotel is a far cry from Shangri La. I am sure it is acceptable to most people but I guess I am quite spoiled. I actually got checked into one of the nicest standard rooms but the people in the hotel (guests) were just not high quality people, lots of loud families and the facilities were good but had gone through a lot of use. I am quite particular when traveling. I also found the internet to be slow.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
ArbindKS, General Manager at Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear SinbadSam, thank you for taking the time to share your review of our hotel. We are dissapointed to hear that the facilities did not meet your expectation. Your critical feedback is key to assist us in determining where additional efforts will be directed in order to maintain the standard that you have come to expect from the Traders brand. Rest assured that we will take your feedback as a tool for process and facilities improvement. We hope to welcome you back in the near future. Best regards

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Stayed at the Traders Hotel on our first trip to Abu Dhabi. We were a party of nine (4 adults, 5 kids) and we booked 3 rooms. We had requested 3 rooms on the same floor and close to one another but when we got there, the rooms were on the same floor but far from one another. A staff called Seni patiently took us through the available rooms till we picked the rooms that matched our requirements.

The rooms are sizable and well equipped; we had as much complimentary water as we required daily. The floors were very quiet, even though the hotel seemed quite full over the Eid holidays.
The Breakfast buffet had a very wide variety, delicious too.

We had dinner at the Shangri-La during our stay there and took the abra back to Traders afterwards; enabling us appreciate the entire project more. The guy controlling the abra is from Egypt, he gave us a verbal tour and was very entertaining.

The hotel operates a bus shuttle which keeps to time. We were 5 minutes late getting to the pickup site at the Marina Mall and the bus had left.

The service culture at this hotel is just excellent and I want to commend the entire staff; Sheena, Seni, the entire kitchen and dining staff. The hotel is great value for money.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Let me declare a bias by saying that the location and the old-world charisma of the Abu dhabi Meridien usually do it for me. I stayed here somewhat unexpectedly due to my first choice of hotel being full. As others have rightly said, however, it really is one of the very best hotels going, modern but beautifully done with great service and great value too if you buckle down and do your homework.

It is built on a river inlet between two freeway bridges about 3 kms apart.When I first stepped out of the taxi I thought it like a Travelodge with brass knobs on. Sounds bad, right ?don't be fooled. The water is a beautiful blue and beaches pristine clean, and seaweed quickly swept away by the cheerful and attentive staff. Whoever the manager is here, he runs a fantastic team with a courteous, 'can-do' attitude.

Sleep quality is wonderful and rooms are well-appointed, a gentle walk down the beautifully landscaped riverside gardens with its hotel apartments takes you to the souq. This is a place full of shops and restaurants that you'll actually want to go to, and with the beautiful Sheikh Zayed mosque shimmering just across the water - I initially had the worst images of a self-contained shopping centre serving a captive audience, but my fears were soon dispelled. In the hotel itself, facilities are excellent and there is a nice swimming pool and bar as well as the more formal restaurant complete with indoor and outdoor section.

A 15-minute taxi ride gets you into the middle of town and I would have no hesitation at all staying here again - it fully deserves the gold stars that both I and other reviewers are happy to give it!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This was a fantastic hotel. Very good value for money with great service in all aspects of the hotel. The hotel provided a free 'buggy' service and boat (abra) for local travel, which was great in 40+ degrees heat!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I work covering the whole of the Middle East and living in various hotels across the region, Traders hotel is by far one of the best hotels I frequently visit. In fact I am staying at the hotel as I write this review, on the few occasions I have had cause to speak to the hotel manager (christiano) I have found him and all members of staff to actively listen and take action immediately. The beach and the hotel location are absolutely perfect, I would recommend this hotel to anyone has the service standards are better than any other hotel I stay in.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris P
ArbindKS, General Manager at Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Dear Chris P, thank you for taking the time to post your kind review at Trip Advisor. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best regards