Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$174
Beach Rotana(Abu Dhabi)
US$139
US$95
1,745 results
All reviewsafya restaurantthe club loungeprivate beachshangri la groupcool boxgrand mosquebeach staffsmall pooldeluxe roomsun loungersthe ritz carltonyas islandrestaurant staffearly checkmain restaurantvalet parkingfantastic hotel
Reviewed 28 August 2014

The beach is wonderfull, the hotel personnel is very nice and helpfull. The facilities are great. The room was very clean and big. The view was excellent on the beach side. The food from Afya was good.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2014

After a long flight I arrived at the hotel mid morning. Staff let me check in early and let me have a late check out (brilliant thank you).

Personalised greeting on the TV when you walk in is a nice touch.

There is a safe in the room to store your belongings.

There were two free bottles of water in the room when I arrived, and room service put two new bottles in every day! Was also offered free water at the beach. Fantastic!

The lifts were super fast and you don't have to wait long at all.

Hotel guests also have free use of the computers/internet (there are three of them if I recall). Was handy to check in for my flight and print my boarding pass.

Free shuttle bus to most of the major attractions in Abu Dhabi is great (although the timings were limited; could do with a few more bus services throughout the day).

My room was facing the pool. There was not a lot of noise from the pool at all but there was a constant low level noise throughout the day/night (came from outside the room and sounded like a pump or air conditioner going 24/7). I slept with ear plugs most nights but I am a light sleeper. It wasn't bad enough to ask the hotel to change rooms and I just put up with it. This was perhaps the only negative aspect I came across the whole time I stayed here.

The breakfast was fantastic (very good spread and variety of food). Wish they had freshly cooked pancakes as the egg omelette got a bit boring after a few days. Other meal options were fairly average (e.g the themed nights for dinner). Would recommend breakfast at the hotel and have your other meals elsewhere.

All in all I had a very pleasant stay and would definitely return.

2  Thank JimmyBNE
ArbindKS, General Manager at Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear JimmyBNE, thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to post your experience and observations on Trip Advisor. I highly appreciate your positive comments on the hotel services and facilities. On the other hand, I regret to learn that you experienced some noises issues during your stay and I also appreciate your candid feed-back on the overall dining experience. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on Arbindkshrestha@shangri-la.com to know more in details your overall staying experience and personal views also for us to identify the root causes of the issues you have so kindly brought our attention. Once again, we greatly appreciate your feedback and the entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

The stay was pleasant. Staff were courteous and nice, except for the Valet parking guys. The pool is super small. Good Value for money overall. Nothing special though to make you go back. Location was quite easy to reach.

Room Tip: Ask for a room which faces the beach.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I love everything about this hotel.. Quite place to get alone or for a romantic getaways.. Very friendly, lovely, well trained stuff, nice location (for couples or families) not very costly and I feel my self in 5star hotel.. Rooms r perfect , clean, luxurious.. Complementary fruits and flowers makes ur days happier during ur stay.. At the day of my birthday they surprised me with cake and flower and all the stuff were there to wish me happy birthday.. It was so sweet of them.. I'm definitely going back to them!!

Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com

Dear Di4mo, thank you for taking the time and effort to share your positive feedback on your recent stay at Traders Hotel. We are delighted to learn that you were having a romantic getaway at Traders Hotel and thank you for your compliments on the hotel's services, value and colleagues especially for making your birthday a memorable one. It was a pleasure having you as our guests and we are happy to know that you will be back to your "home away from home" in the near future. Once again, thank you for your feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2014

the hotel is modern with a good furniture in the rooms and overall.
the staff were very friendly and welcoming.
the internet speed is very good.
the parking is somehow far from the hotel if you have your own car but they do have a free valet parking service.
my only issue is that they didn't clean my room even though i informed them i left the hotel and i come back and the room in the same condition.i want to stay be sure to inform the reception and any other staff their to inform the concerned people to clean your room after you leave as they are a bit weak in responding to your needs
the lighting in the room are weak, needs to be stronger.