Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
City Seasons Al Hamara Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$54
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
Agoda.com
US$91
US$83
Novel Hotel City Center(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$131
Emirates Palace(Abu Dhabi)
US$679
Hotels.com
One to One Hotel - The Village(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$45
Agoda.com
Royal Rose Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$70
US$316
US$291
  • Pool
All reviewswashing machinecoopers barlong term staygym and pool facilitiesteatro restaurantginger restaurantbed apartmentroom service foodexcellent propertyzayed mosqueegg stationvery nice stayhousekeeping teamthe hotel is cleanrecommend this hotelgreat place to stayenjoyed our stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Park Arjaan has been my home for over two and a half years. Park Arjaan is part of the Park Rotana Complex, located at the Eastern end of Abu Dhabi Island. Three great restaurants, a pub, nice pool and bar as well as a gym.The bed is the most comfortable bed i have ever slept in. But the thing that keeps me here at the Park Arjaan is the fantastic staff. There is nothing too difficult, and nearly always requests attended to immediately. This personalized service is rare to find anywhere else and is attributed to the dedication of the staff and morale. They always greet with a smile and make you feel welcome. They are like family, which makes this place a home away from home. I can not recommend this place enough!

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent. But I have had a two bedroom since being here to allow for family and friends vist. In addition the large living area makes a big difference.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Luke01061968
Reviewed 20 September 2012

My wife and I stayed at Arjaan for 5 weeks from 09/06/2011 - 10/11/2011 when we moved to Abu Dhabi for a long work engagement. We liked the service, food options and the gym. It was a very nice stay and after a while forgot that we were staying at the hotel. Nicely done rooms and very good service. I still have some friends living there for last few months and they love the place also.
If you are moving to Abu Dhabi and your employer is providing the temp housing this is a better option then other places here in Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I stayed for 7 weeks,for business. Is a hotel where the services represents the priority, and all the staff is pleasant and ready to help.
The rooms are very well equipped, with everything. Internet, wi-fi, is fast speed; the prices are little big higher, but this is everywhere in this area.
The morning buffet both with the number of 3 restaurants with very good selection of menu (that I were, I don't know if are more), the quality & diversity of beverages (and the relative low cost for alcoholic ones) makes the stay in this hotel very agreeable.
Anyway the Rotana brand is well-known so as I stayed before in this chain, I consider that is a must to keep the standards high.
Really nothing to comment for foods, beverages & accommodation.

As minus points: I would like to request the management of the hotel to accept cash deposit if no credit cards available and upon full payment of the bill to return it back as was given; the policy of the hotel in case of no credit cards is to take as cash deposit a given amount and even was not used, to return it back in AED. If is in other currency, as hotel uses a very bad exchange rate, the value is much less.
Second remark: sometimes the staff in charge to refill the complementary stock of cafe, tea, sugar, forgets to do it proper. Is a human mistake, so I don't blame the hotel.

The location is near the airport, but in case of any actions that requires activities in the hotel, is perfect, as provides high quality meetings rooms and very diversified snacks, a variety of beverages cold and hot for the breaks.
I recommend it without any reserves.

Room Tip: take rooms at higher level in autumn - early spring season in order to avoid the noise comming from pool & terraces.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank gabpop
ParkArjaanAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2012

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi!

Thank you very much for staying in our property during your recent business trip to Abu Dhabi. It was our great pleasure indeed to have you as our guest. I was very glad to read your review and appreciate that you have shared your experience with another TripAdvisor members.

On another note, thank you very much as well for giving your constructive feedback regarding deposit payment and refill of tea/coffee making amenities in the room. Such comments will help us to improve the quality of our services.

Thank you very much again for recommending Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 14 May 2012

I've been here a few weeks now and I'm struggling to find anything to criticise. I suppose my only criticism is that the service in Coopers Bar struggles to meet demand when it is very, very, busy (if there is a big sporting event on TV, for example).
Otherwise, I'm delighted

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi!

Thank you very much for taking time to write this note about your current stay with us. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest, and I am very glad to know that you are enjoying the services and facilities.

At the same time, we have taken into consideration your comment about speed of service at Cooper’s and will take the necessary steps to improve it.

Once again, thank you very much for your patronage. We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Being on an extended stay at Arjaan, I had plenty of time to test the facility and it's team (more detailed review to follow in a few weeks). Both, Arjaan and Park Rotana (share staff and facilities) are quite modern and ultra clean. The performance standards appear to be quite high, and the emphasis on customer service and customer satisfaction is definitely unmatched (this is coming from a picky, seasoned traveler). The happy, professional, and highly cohesive team certainly makes this place very unique; it's always a pleasure to come home at the end of the work day. I had a minor issue with an appliance in the apartment and engineering was more than prompt in fixing it. That same evening, I received a couple of courtesy calls, followed by a letter on the next day (and a fruit plate), apologizing for the inconvenience and asking for my feedback regarding the performance of the appliance. If that isn't speaking for the level of care Arjaan's team shows I don't know what is. We've always liked the Rotana chain, and this time around I'm even more impressed with their facilities and service.

Don't miss the breakfast buffet at Ginger, the good food and the genuinely caring breakfast crew will make your day!

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor, and rooms that have unobstructed city/water views.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
ParkArjaanAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Greetings from the Park Arjaan, Abu Dhabi!

First and foremost, please allow me to thank you for taking the time to provide your in-depth review of our property online for other members to see.

We are happy and at the same time, flattered to receive your comments, which we have likewise shared with our staff members.

Looking forward to the pleasure of hosting you again very soon.