“Great service”

Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi
Ranked #5 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 25 June 2013

One of the best hotels service wise. By a lucky chance, I have met Mr.Abbas who has serviced me in Muscat Crown Plaza. It was amazing to see the same great person entering my room in Viceroy too. Very happy to see the same great attitude towards guests from him, superb as usual. Generally thehotel is welcoming and specially Mr Abbas that I know. Just waiting for my dinner to arrive to my room and willing that it is Abbas who will deliver it, I admire this man's service attitude. What makes more happy is that we have the same name. Recommended hotel for all occassions and do ask about Abbas when you stay in the hotel and order food to your room, a special service you will get. He will defenitely make me come back in my at least two coming visits..
The rooms are amazing,sitting place big bed wonderful bath tub shower and toilet, adorable!!!

Room Tip: Executive king room
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank AbbasLawati
YasViceroy, Hotel Manager at Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Dear AbbasLawati,

Thank you for your amazing review about Yas Viceroy.

I am thrilled to read how much my colleague Abbas took care of you and I will personally thank him for his efforts.

I hope you will be back soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

This hotel is everything you are looking for, if you don't want to be in the city of Abu Dhabi.
Extremely friendly staff, great food (in all their restaurants), daily a great lunch buffet at the lobby restaurant "Origins". Have been eating there many many times, every time the same quality; desert buffet to die for. Rooms very spacious and pure comfort. Great view to Yas marina circuit (formula 1 Race track). Within walking distance (not in the hot summer months) you can visit " Ferrari World", great fun for all the family, with the fastest roll-a-coaster in the world.
Abu Dhabi Waterworld also just next door (brand new).

Room Tip: ask for F1 Race track view
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Dubai_and_me,

Thank you your lovely comments about Yas Viceroy on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that you will be back very soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I stayed at the Yas resort for the full five-star experience advertised on the website. The room was really beautiful -pleasant colors and spacious and the bed was extra comfortable; however, the view was nonexistent, there was first a minor problem with the lights and then the sink which were eventually resolved but took away some of the magic. Most frustrating though was that the hotel seemed packed to capacity so we had to swim through crowds in the lobby to check out and wait around 30 minutes for our car to be brought from the garage. Also, I didn't find the location ideal, since we try generally to eat outside of the hotels to reduce costs somewhat (Buffet lunch added up to around 170 DH per person) and the nearest mall/alternative eatery was at least 10/15 minutes on the highway. Also, the spa facilities are GORGEOUSLY designed... but limited to the normal guests - just a steam room and relaxation area. Overall, not a bad experience, but if you are expecting all luxury, this isn't it.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views. All rooms are quiet it seems!
1  Thank CooperMuscat

Dear CooperMuscat,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

I am sorry to learn that your experience did not live up to your expectations of Yas Viceroy and I will certainly share your comments with the team. In particular, the delay with car delivery will be addressed and we will review how we handle this on busy days.

I do hope that you will visit us again and at such time, I am sure we can make up for this. Please feel free to contact me directly via yas.info@viceroyhotelsandresorts.com.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

The thing that struck me the most, other than the gorgeous room, was the amazing staff who made me feel so welcome. I didn't need to ask anyone for help, they all cared to see that I was well taken care of. The team at the children's pool in particular were wonderful and I can't say I have any complaint about the hotel. The food is superb as well.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Nessilove
YasViceroy, Hotel Manager at Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2013

Dear Nessilove,

Thank you for your brief review on TripAdvisor.

I hope that you will be back soon again to Yas Island.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

We were a group and this was organised by one of the brands. Its an awesome hotel.. Location I cant say much about as I'm not too familiar with the area and spent most of the day in the hotel. The service and rooms were great and so are the restaurants. The F1 race track passes through the hotel so im sure its a great place to stay during the Abu Dhabi Formula 1 race.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear prashtrav,

It was a pleasure to have you with us at Yas Viceroy and thank you for sharing your review. I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

Yas Viceroy is a brilliant place. We landed late at night and the check in staff were brilliant in getting us to our room ASAP. Once we walked in we almost fell over at the site of the room, it was modern, big, clean and the bed was massive. The food at the buffett breakfast was really nice and the dinner wasn't too bad. Overall a brilliant place to stay and very close to yas water world, Ferrari world.

1  Thank sunnyjim007

Dear sunnyjim007,

Thank you for sharing your review. It was pleasure to have you here with us at Yas Viceroy. I am happy to read that you also enjoyed Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World nearby and I hope that you will be back soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

Hubby picked this hotel as he is a F1 fan, so his eyes nearly fell out of his head when he could see the track & Ferrari world for our hotel room. The room was ultra-modern, extremely spacious with King bed, bath & remote control for nearly everything. We spent a whole day at the quite pool with the best service – refreshing towels, cold water, apples & even icy poles given complimentary during our pool side stay. I had my birthday during our stay and was spoilt with a white rose and a birthday cake and what seemed like every staff member wishing me Happy Birthday! ( Please note that they noticed my birthday from my passport). The staff are so attentive, huge selection at breakfast and room service is fast & efficient. We had no issues with noise, there were some cars on the circuit but only during the day, our balcony doors didn’t open but I had also already read that on TA. This is true a 5 star hotel with great service and no pretentiousness. The only grip we could come up with is the staff at the concierge on the two occasions we asked for information let the rest of the staff & service down. Currently in Dubai at another 5 star hotel (apparently) and missing the YAS Viceroy..

1  Thank GloriaC140

Dear GloriaC140,

Thank you for sharing your kind review on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, despite your experience with our concierge. I will certainly review this so that we can do better in future. May I also once again wish you a belated happy birthday!

I hope to welcome you back soon and remain with kind regards,