“Stunning”

Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi
Ranked #8 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Stayed for one night and was an incredible experience, especially because gp3 were testing on the track.

Everything was amazing. Must mention the staff who all congratulated after I ran a half. A little thing but goes down well.

One thing of note is that the pools are in the shade quite early due to location. Worth noting.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
YasViceroy, Manager at Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear Andrew C,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor. I agree, when the Yas Marina Circuit is in use, there is certainly a wonderful atmosphere in and around the hotel. I was delighted to read that your experience at Yas Viceroy was amazing and I hope to be able to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Oliver Bruns

Write a ReviewReviews (3,321)

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I was staying at the Viceroy Hotel for 7 nights, because of a business trip to Abu Dhabi, and I really loved it! The room is spacious and I like the design and the details of the interior equipment. The room at the Marina Wing was with direct sea view, quiet, and I could nearly touch the boats in the port. Being in the industry, I know how important it is, that staff is motivated and gives every customer special attention, and I have to admit that all staff I was dealing with, was very friendly and helpful. There is an ESPA Spa, and I had a great experience with the treatment I received, and I also appreciated the individual treat of the Spa staff. As I was traveling on my own I do not like to sit alone in a restaurant, and I ordered room service several times, which I also want to underline that the quality of food is excellent and as I follow a special diet they tried to fulfill my extra orders. The feeling of the formula 1 is also special, and Yas Island is a good spot to have a good time in Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Andrea B,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at Yas Viceroy. I was delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable time with us and that we were able to cater to your needs. I have shared your review with the hotel colleagues; as such great praise is a fabulous reward for their continued and consistent efforts. It would be my great pleasure to welcome you back to Yas Viceroy.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Claim to fame is that it is right on the Formula 1 racetrack. Aside from that it is an odd design without much warmth,no garden or real green space( close to a desert!) Rooms are large with balconies that you can really use due to the birdcage type of structure. Right on flight path so at 5 am there is noise.Simple things lke finding a plug that worked in teh room was complicated.....

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Adam B,

I am sorry to read that you experienced some challenges during your stay at Yas Viceroy. We take great pride in the striking and unique design of the building and I am sorry that the architecture was not to your liking. I hope you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stayed at this hotel a few years ago and regularly visit for dinner on the Terrace, overlooking the F1 track. The hotel itself is stunning and never ceases to amaze. The food and service are both excellent. The night we visited was a colleague's birthday and they provided a cake, iced with her name, a lovely touch. It's well worth the visit and the buffet at Origins is always good value.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Paul H,

It is lovely to read a review from a loyal guest. I am delighted that you enjoy both the numerous dining options at the hotel and the accompanied service. I am glad that we were able to contribute to the birthday celebrations of your colleague and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Yas Viceroy in the near future.

Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

Usually stay at crowne plaza but booked up so viceroy was next option...fantastic rooms with great places to eat. Angkar and noodle bar are superb. Great pool on top of building 2 ...adults only. only down side is the music from the Rush nightclub which can be heard serveral floors away.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear wattO64_13,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review. Whilst I was disappointed to read that you experienced some noise impacts from Rush, I was delighted that you found our rooms and dining options to be fantastic. It would be my great pleasure to welcome you back to Yas Viceroy.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Really amazing and special hotel,i ve never seen that in my life! The F and B part was good but not as i expected. The service was very very slow maybe due at The GP. The food served was really good. It was actually a nice experience in this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear John M,

It is always wonderful to read a review that describes Yas Viceroy as amazing! I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us, but disappointed that you experienced slow service. I hope you choose visit us again soon.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

For its unique architectural design especially at night the panoramic view is fantastic, location is accessible, foods are affordabl and e staff are courteous and very accomodating...
Keep up your excellent management...

• Stayed: November 2013
YasViceroy, Manager at Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Celina0406,

Please accept my sincere thanks for taking the time to post your wonderful thoughts on Yas Viceroy. Feedback, such as yours, is a wonderful motivator and reward for all the effort our colleagues put towards guest care.
Thank you for taking the time to recognize it and I hope to welcome you back in the near future.