Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$174
US$95
US$531
US$311
3,619 results
All reviewsrace trackferrari worldmarina wingnoodle boxskylite barorigins restaurantrooftop poolsquiet poolfamily poolmain buildingdeluxe suiteice lolliesgrand prixwater worldadult poolremote controlamazing hotel
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Wow, this hotel hits the spot. If you are wondering where did all the great customer service go? Here it is. I stayed over night with my 2 young children on our way back to Australia from the UK. I booked the hotel knowing it would look quite spectacular at night as we were arriving late from our flight. We were not disappointed as we arrived after a short taxi ride from the airport. The lights sparkling all over the hotel structure looked amazing. We were then greeted with the warmest welcome. My 2 yr old was flagging a bit with tiredness but soon perked up when a number of staff members played with her while I checked in. On arrival as we walked in, the hotel looked impeccably clean but also inviting. The small amount of furniture was of modern design and very cool.
We were thrilled entering our room because the hotel had made up an extra bed, even though I hadn't specifically asked for one. Even with 3 beds in the room, it was still light, spacious and well designed. The bathroom was fabulous with amazing showers and gorgeous modern deep bath.
As we had had a very long day, we ordered room service which arrived promptly and was very tasty.
The beds were like clouds so we slept and slept and slept! Best night sleep we had had in a month! So much so that when we arrived for breakfast downstairs at the restaurant it had closed and the staff were clearly everything away. But, rather than send us away, the delightful manager asked us to sit down and we were brought juices, coffee and a huge plate of pastries.
Even though it was Ramadan. And one of the pools was closed. We still had a super time at the gorgeous pool. The attentive staff once again were amazing and came around offering iced water and cool cloths and every 30 mins shot glassed filled with various juices.
I can only highly recommend this hotel for its impeccable staff, high design and awesome facilities.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Nala101
YasViceroy, General Manager at Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Nala101,

How wonderful it is to read reviews like yours. Also, the fact that you posted it on TripAdvisor is very helpful for us and for other possible guests.
I am delighted to read that our friendly and attentive staff took god care of you and your lovely kids.

Thank you for your recommendation, you will always be more than welcome at Yas Viceroy.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Amazing Hotel I spent 2 days in this Hotel with my son 10 years old it was great Amazing building view on Marina and Formula 1 tracks 2 rooftop pools are very nice Best service fantastic staff ( lovely ) anywhere you go any service you need fantastic food We choose Sea Bass and Pizza in Italian restaurant ( to be honest it is my first time I get the best fish with such flavor ) From my side I will back each time I need to take a rest in Abou Dhabi especially during the Formula 1 event next November My son loved the interior of the wide room It was World Cup 2014 event and I enjoyed my matchs in my room this is great I would definitely recommend this hotel
MK

Room Tip: Better if we choose the bloc in the north side where is the adult Swimming pool, and the SAP But in any area you will enjoyed room, Services, Food...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Michel K

Dear Michel K,

Thank you so much for the recommendation and considering to visit us again.

We are so happy that you and your son had a memorable stay at Yas Viceroy.

The entire team looks forward to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Regional Vice President & General Manager\

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The place, the design, the staff, the room (the upgrade!),the food, everything got me !
I highly appreciated my stay in Yas Viceroy. Broken prices during Ramadan, but no broken service.
Every staff members, is greeting, smiling and ready to help.

The buffet for the breakfast and Ramadan was outstanding and the Amici restaurant made my stay delighful.

Room Tip: Depending of the reason of your stay. Marina view is great; All the rooms have a view on the F1circuit.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mayiaukuwait

Dear Mayiaukuwait,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is certainly a pleasure and makes us proud to have delivered a true Yas Viceroy experience.

We eagerly look forward to your return very soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

A fabulous modern hotel who have got it right. Very polite, helpful staff. Modern furnishings throughout all matched to the F1 theme. Best brunch in whole of AD in my opinion. Extremely helpful staff...my dress zip broke. Within 2 hours I has been measured fir a new one, dress taken to on-site tailor. Dressed fixed and bought back to me. Skylight bar on rooftop can get very hot (even with fans going) but is always good fun. Again, happy, helpful staff. Always greet you with a smile and always ready to serve you. Ladies night on a Weds, fabulous value for money as long as long as the bar tender remembers to put alcohol in the cocktails. Adults only pool fantastic location/view. Family pool gets very busy and noisy. Rooms are all spotless and furnished to a high level. Excellent soundproofing, can't hear the track!

Room Tip: Marina wing if adult only
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank abbie15

Dear abbie15,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write this review.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, highlighting the friendliness of our colleagues, the modern design, our fabulous Friday brunch, the pool area. the atmosphere at our Skylite bar and the outstanding rooms.

We pride ourselves in the dedication of our team who always aims to exceed the expectations of our guests and we are glad to know that so many aspects of Yas Viceroy impressed you.

It does sound like you will be back soon and the entire team looks forward to welcome you back for another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel for 2 days for my upcoming honeymoon in August. I am staying at a few hotels on my honeymoon and all of them gave free special turndown with flowers for honeymooners except this hotel. When I asked if I could have the room nicely made because it is for honeymoon, they told me it would cost AED300 or if I want more flowers in the room it will be AED400. This the first time I hear this. Most hotels I know and heard from friends give extra attention to honeymooners because they know it is a special time. Feeling disappointed with this hotel already.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Haj296

Dear Haj296,

Thank you for considering Yas Viceroy for your honeymoon stay.

Yes, we do charge for special flower arrangements. My apologies that our service did not satisfy your needs.

Our Front Office Team has noted the special occasion of your stay and the entire team is aware of it.

We will do our best to deliver a true Yas Viceroy experience and make your honeymoon a memorable one.

We look forward to your arrival in August and will greet you with a very warm welcome.