“Better than you think”

Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi
Ranked #16 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 1 August 2014

i staied in this hotel almost 3 months.From the first look it does not impress you but during the stay there you find out that you get more than you expect.Τhe staff was always polite and ready to help.The room was comfortable with two enormus beds,big bathroom ,small kitchen but enough if you like to do some cooking ,washing machine.And the most important is that the hotel was always clean and full airconditioned.The gym and the pool was good enough.
The hotel was in a very good location close to Abu Dhabi Mall.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dinos K
Hala A, General Manager at Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Mr. Dinos,

Thank you for taking time to share your wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor.

We were delighted to know that we impressed you during your 3 months stay with us. Your comments about the cleanliness of the room , facilities offered and most especially the politeness of my colleagues are well appreciated. Receiving such comments like yours will inspire each and every one of us in Hala Arjaan by Rotana.

We look forward to welcoming you back hopefully in the not too distant future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

This was my first visit here helping my siste move for a job. The hospitality and service here are beyond what I could imagine. Everyone is exceptionally nice and polite and are always ready to care for your needs. They have an amazing breakfast buffet spread and a decent gym and pool. I would definitely recommend this place to all my friends!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Hala A, General Manager at Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Ms. Shaghayegh

Thank you for taking time to post your wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know you that you had great stay and find us exceptional, as we try to make sure that our guests feel at home during their stay. We are happy to know that my colleague’s kindness has pleased you, as well as the breakfast buffet, gym and pool. We truly appreciate every review we received from our valued guests and I’ll make sure to pass your excellent comments to my colleagues.

Thank you for your recommendation and wish you another memorable stay with us.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stayed at the Hala Arjaan hotel for a week or so in July, during Ramadan. The quality of the reception staff is excellent. Very professional, and friendly staff. The rooms are comfortable, particularly the bathrooms are of a good quality, with walk in shower, and generally a good layout of bathroom. The beds in Rotana are excellent. The noise from outside the hotel is quite high, the mosque is nearby calling to prayer at the most awkward times of day. It is difficult to get a taxi from the hotel, and there is only one dining outlet at the hotel, for breakfast, and dinner.
Overall the quality for a long stay resident is good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Hala A, General Manager at Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Mr. Paul,

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.

We are very glad that you had a comfortable stay and appreciate the facilities offered in our room particularly the bathroom and the bed. Your kind words to my colleagues about their friendliness and professionalism will be shared to them. We have also noted your concern about the noise, and your profile has been updated to allocate a room which is on higher floor for your future visits.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hala Arjaan by Rotana in the near future.

With best regards,

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed at this Apart-hotel and it was spacious with good quality bedding, large toilets and friendly staff. Breakfast was also good. I would stay there again for short or long term but unfortunately the windows have a poor sound proof quality which in my opinion is a big mistake from the developers. At the end of the day, we come here to sleep.

Important Note: Charging for wifi is irritating and makes no sense these days.

Please do reply when and if the windows are made sound proof and I will be glad to return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Hala A, General Manager at Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.

I would like to thank you for reviewing our hotel following your recent stay with us and I’m happy to share your comments with my colleagues who will definitely welcome such positive and motivating comments.

Once again, thank you very much for your review.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I am have been staying at Hala Arjan for almost 2 weeks with my husband and 2 sons. Although I was scared of how this month long stay would go with a 6 and 3 year old, I can say that I couldn't be happier!!! The hotel is very clean and modern and the staff is out of this world. From the reception desk to room service, they make sure you have everything you need. Very courteous, polite and welcoming!! I would definitely come back here and recommend this hotel but this great experience is also making me favor Rotana hotels! Bravo to all for a well run hotel!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Halnoman

Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for taking time to share your great experience about our hotel on Trip Advisor.

It gives me a great pleasure to know that we succeeded to make you feel at home away from home. Your comments about the staff friendliness and attitude is a true testament about the efforts and trainings we deliver to our colleagues to be able to provide such service.

We look forward to welcome you back to Hala Arjaan and to Rotana Hotels.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Very good hotel for business people in town for a few days. Very good rooms - big size & very comfortable.

Breakfasts excellent & the service in the breakfast room is exemplary.

Small gym & pool but nice friendly staff there.

Reception is on the small size & don't trust them to book a taxi early in the morning!

Very good value during Ramadan.

Room Tip: Pick a high floor to away from the traffic.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Hala A, General Manager at Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience and have thoroughly enjoyed our facilities & services – from the big and comfortable room, excellent breakfast up to the friendliness of our colleagues. This will definitely inspire us more to make each guest's stay as enjoyable and memorable as possible.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

It is simply amazing from staff to hotels facility. The staffs are very accommodating. You will feel that you are special. The facility is really fantastic specially the gym and indoor pool. The room was very spacious and very comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014
Hala A, General Manager at Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Mr. Danilo,

Thank you for sharing your great experience on Trip Advisor.

I am very pleased that you had enjoyed your stay with us. I also appreciate how you have positively summed up our facilities, services and the attitude of our staff. Your review will definitely inspire us more to make each guest's stay as enjoyable and memorable as possible.

Once again, thank you and please do come and visit us again soon.